Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Bored, bored, bored~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Thrain turned toward the noise.

"Fate, you're back! Good to hear..."

"What is 'sushee'?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Fate giggled. So much fun. "Sushi. It's raw fish cut up. Well, that's not correct. Sushi is cooked rice. But the one's I've grabbed contain fish. It's really good~"
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm

The dwarf smelled the food cautiously. He wasn't accustomed to uncooked meat.

"I guess I'll try a bite."

Thrain plucked a piece from Fate and popped it in his mouth. After careful chewing and savoring, he exclaimed, "This is absolutely delicious! Where did you get these?" he asked as he took a handful and popped some more into his mouth.

"For this food? Sure, you can have the dagger! I owe you more, ma'am!"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Fate laughed and tucked the dagger into her pocket. "This is fun~ And I got the sushi from the apparent only food-place in the city. Russia Sushi~"

Ooh. She had a weapon now. This would be fun. So much fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:38 pm

"Tell the owner he makes fine food," Thrain said as he tucked the last sushi away in his mouth.

"Now that you have a weapon, want to learn how to use it?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm

"Ooh. Yes~" That'd be so much fun. And interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:08 pm

"Alright," said Thrain, eager to repay the nice lady, "The first thing you want to remember is to HOLD TIGHTLY!" As he said this, he reached for her hand and demonstrated how to clench the blade. "Like that," he explained.

"Then, when using it, you always cut away from you, 'cause if your target moves, you'd replace it!" The dwarf snickered at his own little joke.

He hesitated as he was about to instruct further. "Wait, what are you going to use it for? I may need to adjust my training on what you want to do with it."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:25 pm

"Defense, mainly." Lies. Fun. So much fun. Attacking people. Oh yes. Fun with her little toys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:26 pm

"What do you need to defend yourself from? Is this city a bad place?" Thrain asked.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:33 pm

"It can be. Several gangs roam the area. There are people who you should never meet up with and some you never want to get on the bad side of. Something called the slasher that can take control of people if you're cut by it. Human traffickers. Experiments. Some sort of headless rider. So yeah. This place can be really deadly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Thrain gasped as she recited the seemingly endless list of potential dangers.

"This place sounds absolutely mad! What makes you stay?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Fate laughed. "Yeah, it is mad. But this city is fun and there are good things now. None I'm thinking of at the moment. But still."

Mostly because it was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:26 pm

"Alright," said Thrain, not exactly pleased with the answer. "I'll be sure to teach you the necessities."

Thrain worked through many practice routines and maneuvers with Fate. He taught her intimidation with the knife, as well as how to use it to defend and attack in response.

After a long session of training, the dwarf wiped his brow.

"Phew. That's the basics. What's left is mostly just fancy stuff. You'll be good fer now, let me know if you need anything else!"

With that, Thrain began to walk toward the city.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Fate grinned and waved. Ah, yes. That dwarf was interesting. So so interesting. She'd have to find him sometime in the future. Because, he was interesting, and not a toy. That'd be even better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored, bored, bored~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: