Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Rumor Has It... {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L-Chan
L-Chan

Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Tsukasa stopped, thinking about the question.

"Late night walking... you'd be surprised where you wander when you're not paying attention." She blinked, stopping her bouncing to look at the blond again. His honey colored eyes seemed to be wide with curiosity, and she laughed.

"Not like my roommates will notice. It's late, and I do this a lot. Usually it's empty out here though.She smiled a bit, twirling around a bit. The night was cooler then when it had first started, and Tsukasa's smile faltered a bit, remembering she still had to get home.

Too bad... nice guy. She clicked her tongue, a stifled yawn escaping her lips while her back was to Bakyura.

"Come on, to the streets. She stated, gesturing for him to follow her again.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:46 pm

He nodded as he caught up, now walking right next to her. "Sounds like what I did." He put his white hood over his head, they were near the street. He didn't want to chance it and have some random Yellow Scarf recognizing him.

"Where do you live anyway? I'll walk you home," he offered as he walked a bit ahead, his back facing the alley's exit.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:06 pm

"Excuse me...? Tsukasa's question came off as a surprised squeak, and she quickly shook her head in disapproval. Her apartment wasn't on the best side of the city, and one slip up over there would mean her cover would be blown.

You could never tell when someone was real or fake. She wasn't even sure who her true-self was, with all the hiding she did to stay out of a detention facility, or wherever it was they sent kids that got involved with gangs.

"Oh, no. I'm not going home yet. I'd rather stay out... the night is better. A lot less people. She twitched a bit trying to come up with a reason that didn't sound stupid in her mind. If she went home, Bianca would be sure to question her on everything that had happened after the gang split up for the evening. "And can't I stay out a bit longer to talk to you? She questioned, a small smile on her face as she waited for the boy to turn around to look at her.

Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:31 am

Masaomi laughed a little as he kept walking forward. "I know that I'm ridiculously charming," he made an eccentric hair flipping motion with his hand, "but it's really late. A lot of gangs like to come out at this time though. Wouldn't your roommate be worried that you were out this late?" He held back a yawn as he kept walking.

He stretched his arms then moved them behind his head. "Besides, I don't know about you, but I'd really like to get some sleep." He made a face as he remembered the smell of the garbage can from the smell of his shirt. 'And a bath at that. God, I'm surprised that Tsukasa hasn't said anything about the smell. I smell like rotten milk trying to be sushi. . .'
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:19 pm

"I'm not tired." Tsukasa pouted, crossing her arms defiantly. Just because it was late didn't mean she wanted to be in her bed, she had the daytime for that. "I could walk you home instead. Because I'm not worried about gangs. I can defend myself.

She jumped around a bit, dancing around on the balls of her feet. Her loose shirt and shorts fluttered about, her bangs covering her face as a small smirk made its way across her face.

"Silly silly Baku-kun. Let's get you home, shall we? Lead the way then! She giggled, bouncing around as she waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Masaomi pivoted on his heel to face her, a smug grin on his face. "I'm not afraid of gangs. All I'm worried about is that I might have a cute little kitten stalking me after she knows where I live!" he teased.

It wasn't a complete lie... If she was Nijima, letting her know where he lives would be like setting up himself up for slaughter. He could lead her to the wrong place, but that would just prolong the wait for Masaomi to get some precious sleep. Besides, what would happen is one of the real Yellow Scarves saw them or even one of Horada's old lackeys. Even seeing someone as harmless as Mikado or Anri could cause this to end terribly. 'God forbid that I happen to run into someone like Izaya,' he thought, paling at the thought of seeing the man again.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:54 am

A small laugh escaped Tsukasa's lips as she listened to the boy taunt her a bit.

"I don't see any cute kittens around here, so I don't think you'll have to worry about one of those following you." She joked, bouncing around on her heels once again. The black jacket tied around her waist was brought back up around her shoulders, putting it on to mimic the male she was following around.

"Lighten up, lighten up!" She murmered, staring up at the night sky with bored eyes. Where was she getting with this? Why did Bakyura seem so dodgy of her requests? It wasn't like she was looking for anything.

Or was she?

A single emerald eye darted around, her fingers racing to find her phone in her pocket. I guess we're at a stand-still? Neither wishes to go home, but neither wants to stand here in the road and be seen. She thought quickly, looking at the blond male once more.

"We can't just stand here, you know... She whispered suddenly, waiting for another idea from her random night companion.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Masaomi sighed and nodded, crossing his arms. What could they do? "Yeah I know," he said before pulling his phone out and checking the time. Late could not describe the time anymore. He yawned, stretching his arms a little. "You got any ideas?" he asked. However, something felt off...

There was the faint sound of footsteps and some talking. 'Crap!' he thought.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Tsukasa's dusty bare feet were beginning to annoy her, a scowl making its way on her face as she kept wandering around with this guy. She should probably be getting home, but she did need to ditch Bakyura before that happened.

Stealing a quick glance at her phone, her fingers shook to unlock the recent message.

B.V:We're coming back to find you if you don't hurry up. The message read.

"Shit..." She muttered, taking a step back. She stole a glance at her blond companion again, watching him curiously through her brunette bangs. Her one eye gave her half a view, only seeing the blond split in half symmetrically up and down.

He stopped stretching for a moment, and he seemed to go alert at something. "Hey what's...? She began to ask, but then the footsteps reached her ears as well.

Then there were rolleblades skimming across the pavement.

"And there goes a peaceful night." She declared with a snarl, her hand reaching for her pocket knife. It wasn't that she was itching for a fight with her own gang, it was the thought of another one being close around.

And then there was the Bakyura kid. She had to watch out for him too.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:52 pm

The footsteps sounded like they were getting closer. Masaomi tensed and turned his head, trying to keep his cool and figure out just how far they were. He put his phone away and thought about just running towards the street, but there was an odd sound that caught his attention.

"Rollerblade?" he mumbled. He looked to where the sound was coming from. Who would be rollerblading at night? 'This isn't good.' They were surrounded. He considered trying to fight the whoever was there, but it wouldn't be as easy with Tsukasa here.

"Think you can handle yourself for a bit? There's probably gonna be a fight. And it's not that I'm not a gentleman, but I doubt that I can fight and keep an eye on you at the same time."
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:50 pm

"I'll be fine." Tsukasa waved it off as it would be nothing. Which it would be as long as a steady grip was kept on her blade. It was either stay and fight, or run off and hope that she lost the blond in the process.

They were surrounded, for sure. Footsteps on one side, the rollerblades on the other. And since the blades were further away, it was going to take a moment for Tsukasa to get pass them and pull the usual 'draw them away and run like hell' plan.

"Don't be so worried about it. They'd be after me anyways. Street performers don't have the best reps around here." A wicked grin flew up on her face as she waltzed around, waiting for whoever was coming to already show up. "Just scare 'em off or something." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:22 pm

He laughed a little. "How could I ever scare someone away with this face?" he joked. The footsteps were getting close. The voices were louder. The part that made him even more nervous was the fact that he knew the people who owned the voices. He tried to fix his hood so his face was hidden.

"Shogun!"
"You're here!"
"Are you coming back?"

He froze. It didn't work. . . He cursed to every single god and divine being.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:34 pm

"Shogun!"
"You're here!"
"Are you coming back?"

Low levels... nothing but grunts. But then what were they doing calling for her? She wasn't really ever called shogun, more of just Nijima. Or occasionally 'Golden Girl', which she pretended she didn't enjoy.

But they weren't calling her, where they? These eccentric little lackeys weren't looking at her as they emerged from the alleyways. A quizical look flashed across her face, a scowl forming on her lips as they made so much noise.

"Hey put a sock in it!" She shouted, slowly pulling her switchblade out of her pocket. Her spare hand swept her bangs out of her face, giving both eyes full view in the streetlight. Even with the left side blocked, she could hear the sounds of rollerblades still coming.

"Tsukasa-nii-chan!"Bianca was calling for her.

This is balls. This is really just a bad spot. I'm screwed. She thought, slowly taking steps back. And what the hell do they mean by coming back? I've been here the whole time!
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:21 am

This was really not the time for this. He figured that enough was enough. He sighed and put his hands in his pockets, his eyes were hidden by his hair. "I already told you guys...I'm not going back there."

"But Shog-" Masaomi was getting seriously pissed.

"That's not my name!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:32 pm

"Then what is your name?" Tsukasa had an eerie feeling about the people around her, and the sudden screeching of a pair of old rollerblades only added to the mysterious feeling.

"Tsukasa-nii! Get out of there, you never know who's spreading those rumors!Bianca's eyes were narrowed at the insisting blond. All seemed to be ignoring Momo's furious waving, and even only she wanted to pull their leader back to them for the moment.

"These grunts shouldn't know you! Who the hell are you!?" She was confused, yes. Old memories couldn't place a name with this face, even if she tried. There was something about this guy that she should have known, and her hand was shaking slowly as she steadied her switchblade at eye level with the three yellow scarves and the boy who claimed to be Bakyura.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Masasomi sighed, slipping his hand into his pocket and gripping the bandanna. He knew it, this girl was Nijima. This wouldn't end well. If he told the truth, he'd have to go against Nijima or worry about her going after his friends. Then again. . . 'No, there is no other way out of this,' he thought as he took his hood off.

"If you were a real Yellow Scarf, Nijima," he emphasized her name, "you should know who I am. It's not exactly easy to forget someone like me." He gave an airy laugh, the grunts laughing with him. They talked among each other.

"Nijima's gonna get it now."
"This is what that kid gets for trying to replace the boss."
"You show her Shogun!"

He frowned at their words. "My name is Kida, Masaomi." He looked Tsukasa dead in the eyes. "Nice to meet you Nijima, Tsukasa."
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:36 am

"Pardon my friend's slow memory. She mostly uses it to try and predict others reactions, to copy emotions... anything extra like that. She really doesn't need to remember the name, nor the face of you. Not like she needs those nightmares again. Bianca tapped her rollerblades rather loudly, in hopes of catching all the attention. Bianca's butterfly knife rolled in her hands, snapping Tsukasa back to attention.

"Pardon me, I tend to forget the pests.Tsukasa voice went smooth, trying to cover up her irritation of seeing the male in front of her. "And you really were the trash can boy. Guess you were paying more attention that I though you were, Masaomi. And if you were really still leader of the Yellow Scarves..." Her eye snapped to look at the three causing trouble. "...you'd recognize me as well, immediately. Perhaps you'd remember one of the last standing girls of the Scarves."

Her fingers wrapped around her bangs, running over her eyes scars slowly. Irritation flashed through her eyes, a scowl on her lips.

"Just because you have three lackeys around, doesn't mean shit. You left, this gang belongs to me. So back off, I can just call for a bounty on your head if try anything."

"Tsukasa..." Bianca muttered, slapping a hand on her shoulder, a small smile hidden."We can do it easy.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:21 am

"It's been a while, to be honest, I forgot a couple of name and faces. Masaomi sighed and began to walk in the direction of the three lackeys, eye hidden behind his blonde bangs. The cheered as he approached them. "Out of the way," he said tiredly. Their cheering stopped.

"But Shogun. . ."
"Aren't you going to show this kid who's boss?"
"We thought that you were coming back. . ."

Masaomi clicked his tongue and pushed his way past them. He put his hands in his pockets. "I have no intention of reestablishing a gang that should have already been gone. I'm just here to make sure that you guys aren't going to do anything stupid. I'm going home."
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:57 pm

"That's right go."

Tsukasa wasn't going to test him further than that. Dreams of watching him attempt to gain his gang back were down the drain, her eyes watching his every step while her hand shook with her blade in it.

"And unless you want another bounty on your head, don't come back.Bianca muttered this, stepping back to drag the three male teens away, even as they called for their 'shogun'.

For a moment, Tsukasa thought of striking him, just to say she had. But, she lowered her weapon, shaking as she took another step forward.

"Us, stupid? One's gang only acts as stupid as their creator." She stated, hoping he'd turn back. "But as well, it takes a better one to turn them into what they've become today. At least we're hunting down the colorless Dollars better than you. And hell, maybe I'll finally be able to get my hands on their leader. Wasn't that what you wanted at some point? We all want peace, and the first way to do that is to stop those damn Dollars that are crawling everywhere!"

She felt as though she was rambling off into uneeded details, but she hoped something would make the blond tick just enough to make him angry.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Masaomi stopped in his tracks. Dollars, the gang that his best friend had created. He remembered how shocked, how in denial he was when Izaya had told him about Mikado being the creator and leader of the infamous "invisible" gang. He began to understand how Shizuo felt when Izaya went on one of his many endless monologues. Tsukasa didn't know what she was getting herself into. The boy considered running back over there, giving her a good blow to the face, and tell her just how ridiculous she was being.

That's not something a man like him would do though. He still had manners. Masaomi sighed and pulled his hood back up as he began to feel droplets of water. This wasn't the kind of shower he was looking forward to, but now the trash can smell wouldn't be as strong, or so he hoped.

"Not to sound like an old man or anything, but before I started this gang, one of the Scarves made me watch this anime and there was one line from that anime that he kept repeating when I made this gang and before I called all those fights." He turned around, looking Tsukasa dead in the eye. His usually playful brown eyes held a hard and serious glint. "'When you curse somebody, two graves are dug. In other words, if you pull the red string, you'll be dragged into Hell as well.'"

The grunts scratched their heads at the memory of one of the deceased Yellow Scarves' words. It was a warning they all should have listened to before they had taken off, thinking that they were kings, imagining that the world would bow at their feet, pretending that they were free to do whatever they wished without consequences coming to hunt them down.

"Think you'll be ready for that? The guy who said that died in one of the Blue Square fights by the way," he mused before he turned around to walk away.

'We should have listened to him a long time ago. . .'
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 pm

[color=green] "I'm going to hell anyways." [color=green] Tsukasa snickered, placing her hands into her shorts pockets, turning her back to the blond. The conversation was getting boring for her, and she slumped her shoulders in irritation. "Curse or not, I'll drag your ass with me down.

She turned, taking slow steps. Were they just done with it, were they just going to stop talking, and let that be the end of it?
Surely he knew he'd still be a target. The past wasn't just going to wash away with one conversation. As well, she knew that she'd be an enemy to him, one sole slip up... No. She didn't want to think about that now.

Where had her hate disappeared to?

"Tsukasa." Spencer's soft mutter reached her ears, and she looked up with a shaky, wandering eye. "Just go."

"He's not worth it. Your blade can wait." Bianca was next to her, reaching for Tsukasa's pocket knife, stopping the female's hand from grabbing the blade and throwing it.

"If I didn't die before hand, it'll take something stronger than the Squares to kill me now. Sorry to sound cocky, but I am." Tsukasa muttered the end of her sentence, trailing off to the end.

'And I could give a damn if anyone else but the top five die. My four are all that matter.' She thought bitterly, shaking her head as she waited for any final words from Kida.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Masaomi sighed and walked away. There was no use, she'd commit the same mistakes that he did. "You're an idiot," he muttered as he walked away. He walked away from Tsukasa and her troupe, back into the alley. The rain was beginning to get harder.

'Great. . .just great. . ' he thought. He began to speed his pace as he reached the street. The blonde looked around as he took cover under one of a store's awning. Masaomi groaned as he sat against the wall. "Looks like I might have to stay here for awhile," he mused. "I knew I should've brought an umbrella!"

The sky is falling.

'Yeah. . .it sure is. . .But it's not blue or yellow.' He glared at the night sky. "This sky is black. . ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor Has It... {Open}   Rumor Has It... {Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor Has It... {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2