Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Sleeping is bliss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 pm

"Ah....I understand now....." She said and nodded. "I was taught that it was used for those who love each other so I didn't understand......so you meet a lot of girls...." She said and looked around.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:58 pm

"Sometimes, I just like being friendly to girls. And a lot of them like me since im good looking or something like that. Im not really the dateing type though." Nire said as he let his eyes close shut.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:56 pm

"Ah...so as girls say you are hot and don't want to be.....I think.....I never really think if a boy is hot or not so I don't know what hot looks like." she said and poked his cheek. "How much longer until you have to go to work?" She smiled more and lyed down next to him. "And not dating.....well it seems smart enough....maybe you're waiting for that one that makes your head spin everytime he or she walks in.....I don't judge...." She smiled and flung herself up into a sitting position. Then she poked his belly. "You're so skinny......well I'm skinny too....but I thought you would have some meat but I guess you do I just can't tell......" she said and lyed back down.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Nire smiled slightly at the girl before looking at his watch. "We can start heading to Russia Sushi now, it should take a good five minutes to get there and I dont want to be late." Nire said as he stood up from his comfortable spot with his book in one hand and his other hand tucked deeply into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:48 pm

She careful stood up and brushed off her black skinny jeans. She started walking toward Russia Sushi. "Hurry up than slow poke...." she said as she poked Nire in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Nire smiled slightly as he started quickening his pace to match the girls. He straightened the hat on his head as they neared towards the resturant.
"Were you planning on getting some sushi there or you just want to tag along?" Nire asked as he stared down at the child.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 am

"Now that I think about it I don't rememeber..." She said and put her hand on her head. "Well I was gonna need something later on so I guess I as just going to eat something!" she said and smiled. Then noticing the hight difference she stood on her tippy toes trying. To make the height even. She then smiled and then stood the correct way so that she was back to her shortness. "Do you wish you could be taller or shorter?" she asked as she looked at Nire.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Nire shrugged at the question. "I like my height, I dont really care what size I am. I think Im a good height now but if i grew taller then I wouldnt mind." The neko said smiling down at the smaller child.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 am

She sighed and blowed hair out of her face. "I guess my height is okay bu a few more inches could't hurt. I mean like all the kids in my grade like tower over me! If they didn't be careful I would be squished by now. I mean even the girls are tall!!" said and motioned the height of her classmates. "But you know what's worse...when they bump you and they know you're there! And then when they notice you they don't do anything just walk and say how rude you were for getting in their way. That ticks me off the most..." She said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 am

Nire looked down at the girl and smiled softly, he placed a hand on her head and patted it.
"Dont worry, i didnt have my growth spurt until my senior year. I know some people can be real jerks but just ignore them, in twenty years i doubt you'll see them again or even remember them. Its better to just let it go then being angry over what a pain in the ass some of them can be. And really dont worry about being short, dont think of it as being short...think of it as being fun sized!" Nire said, laughing lowly.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 pm

She tought about it for a few seconds. "Well fun size does sound better than short and when I grow up I hope to be taller than you!!" She said as she giggld and hopped up and down each time bouncing higger than Nire. "[color=violet]But fine size is cool I can run faster and hide better and climbs things better so its ok to be short!/color]". She said kicked at the ground then smiled at Nire.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:28 am

Nire smiled at the girl before stopping at the front of the Russia Sushi place. "We're here." The man said happily as he walked through the doors of the resturant with the girl following close behind.

"Im going to go get in my uniform, why dont you go order yourself some sushi?" Nire said to the girl before going in the back to get dressed
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Keiko nodded as Nire walked away. She looked around unsure of where to sit. "Where to sit..." She said to herself. She looked around again and found an empty seat so she quickly walked over and sat down. She put her elbows on the table as she waited for Nire to come back.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Nire soon came back in his uniform and a pen and pad in his hand, he walked over to the girl who had made herself comfortable in one of the seats in the small resturant. "What can I get you?" Nire asked, a large smile spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Keiko smiled at Nire in his uniform it looked nice. "Um...Do you have any Yellow Tail sushi? Oh and you look nice~! She giggled a little as she kicked her feet out under the table. She smiled wider when she noticed his large smile.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:38 pm

"Thank you, and we sure do. I'll be out with it in one moment." Nire said as he bowed to the child before going to Denis to give him the order and retrieve it for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:29 pm

She smilied as he walked off. "I'm gonna get sushi~!!!!" She giggled and wiggled a lttle in her seat as she danced a little. She waited in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:10 pm

"here you are" Nire said as he placed the large plate of sushi infront of the small child, he bowed to her before going off to take another person's order.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 pm

"Thank you~!!!" She said before quickly eating the sushi. "I wonder when Nire's friend is coming..." She said then sighed and lightly tapping her head on the edge of the table. "Ow that hurt more than i thought it would..." She lifted her head to rub her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 pm

"Alois!" Nire exclaimed happily when he saw the albino child walk into the resturant.

"Hello Nire, long time no see." Alois said happily as he took a seat at the counter . "Just get me the usual." The boy said as he started to spin around in the chair he was sitting in. Nire nodded before going over to Keiko.

"Enjoying the sushi?" He asked as he smiled down at her politely.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:09 pm

"Oh yes its very good Nire! I don't know why people say Russia Sushi has bad sushi." She said as she smilied at Nire. "Is that the boy you were talking about earlier?" She asked looking over at Alois.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping is bliss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Japan :: Ikebukuro :: South Ikebukuro Park-
Jump to: