Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Yukito
Akira Yukito

Location : Sure, sure, sure...here's my loca-*spots a butterfly* OMG BUTTERFLY, MEOW!!

Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies Empty
PostSubject: Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies   Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Right, I bet a few of you had seen me babbling about a certain Delic/Hibiya fanfic idea and perhaps Nana-chan quoting about me shouting out my idea. Well, it is true. >.>

Title: Kaichou Wa Butler Sama!
Genre: Romance, yaoi, randomness, slice of life etc
Rating: Absolute T
Characters: Delic, Hibiya, Roppi, Tsukishima, Psyche, Tsugaru...a lot more like...a bunch of OCs and shizz mixed altogether.

"How many times must I say it?!"

Hibiya's voice could be heard from the front gate of Raijin Academy. His dark golden eyes had the very same cold stern gaze. With a hand on his hip and a finger pointed at the delinquents in front of him, Hibiya began to babble about their attire. All the delinquents did was stare at him. The other surrounding students glanced at the small scene occurring before continuing to walk towards their assigned classrooms. Multiple hushed chatter could be heard among the students passing by, mostly about Hibiya. He was the hot topic of the school. Known to have a rather dictator attitude and a princely air around him, Hibiya was most likely to be hated by a couple of students. Especially the delinquents.

"I told you no piercings are allowed! Why is your shirt tucked out and could you at least button up the second button?!" Hibiya's voice was raised. The trio in front of him looked annoyed and seemed to be avoiding his eyes.

"You all should look more like him!" Hibiya pointed towards a nearby student who was merely making his way quickly towards his classes. His attire was clean, neat and tidy. His hair was neatly combed and he had no piercings on. Signs of a good student. Groans from the delinquents could be heard.

"Do not come back once you've fixed your attire!"

As Hibiya said this. Hibiya closed the school gates shut, leaving the delinquents standing and gawking outside.

"You see, I have been keeping these feelings for quite awhile now...a-and I just wanted to say that I..."

Delic wasn't paying attention at all towards whatever the girl in front of him was saying. It was an everyday experience for him. Usually, he would be hitting on the female population in the school but he grew quite bored as the confessions began to pile up. Yep, instead of accepting them, he began to reject every confession given to him, without thinking twice of course. Suddenly, the words, "I love you" were heard. A small smile formed on his lips. He was already staring down at the female in front of him, suddenly, he cornered her against the wall.

"I appreciate the kind confession, it was a short one but worth telling. However, you have not reached my level of interest yet. It seems that I have to decline your offer since...you're not my type."

The words made the girl blushed at first, but the tears began to stream down her face as she heard Delic spoke his words. Burying her hands into her face, she began to cry endlessly. Delic casually stood up to his previous position, standing up straight with his hands deep into his pants pockets. Another heart broken, oh well, it was worth it anyway.

"WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Hibiya's voice boomed, followed by Hibiya himself slamming a thick dictionary onto Delic's messy mop of blonde hair.

"Ow." Delic rubbed his head and felt a bump the size of an egg on the back of his head. It hurt but the pain ceased soon after. His vibrant fuchsia eyes were set on the golden eyed raven who had his hands crossed with the dictionary in one hand. A stern look was on his face.

"Oh, Prez, nice to see you. I was just rejecting another confession. They're really getting to bore-"

"I don't want to hear your silly stories! Now why don't you apologize?!"

Delic was cut off from finishing his sentence. Hibiya huffed, his dark golden eyes were staring into Delic's dark pink ones. However, Delic had apologized upon not accepting the now sobbing girl's confession. Isn't that some sort of apology already? That was what Delic thought. Suddenly, he heard a certain growl from Hibiya. Looks like it was his time to leave the scene and he did so.

Casually, Delic turned...and left.

[I'M A DERP AT CONFESSIONS AND REJECTIONS.]

Last edited by Akira Yukito on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kureno

PostSubject: Re: Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies   Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 am

Hey.... Aki-chan... I think you killed it ^^
Back to top Go down
Akira Yukito
Akira Yukito

Location : Sure, sure, sure...here's my loca-*spots a butterfly* OMG BUTTERFLY, MEOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies   Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:29 am

Aruna-aru wrote:
Hey.... Aki-chan... I think you killed it ^^

*Casually facepalms* Aru, I was on my phone and practically fell asleep typing it up... Razz *Did this at 2am in the morning*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies   Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mi-chan's Caged Plot Bunnies
Page 1 of 1