Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

I Was A Wonderin~...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I Was A Wonderin~... Empty
PostSubject: I Was A Wonderin~...   I Was A Wonderin~... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:53 pm

So. I was trollololin on Google today, when I laid eyes on a bootiful (yes, bootiful) sight.

I Was A Wonderin~... Tumblr_loy6hiQMBp1qjzwfpo1_500

And so I was like: HAWT.
But then, after staring for some time, my brain finally finished processing this conclusion; he looks like he could attend Raira as a HAWT baby faced kid! =A= pig
So.
I know the limit for holding characters is 5, but I was just wondering.
Do you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can submit another OC, or can you just submit whenever? :/
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: I Was A Wonderin~...   I Was A Wonderin~... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 am

You can submit oc applications at any time in the same forum. You just cannot start role-playing as them until they are accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: I Was A Wonderin~...   I Was A Wonderin~... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:45 am

Thank you~!
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: I Was A Wonderin~...   I Was A Wonderin~... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:03 am

ITs not a problem. Don't hesitate to ask any more questions if you need them.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: I Was A Wonderin~...   I Was A Wonderin~... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:35 pm

I won't. Smile

Thank you again, it helped a lot because...well. I'm not exactly the brightest. >.> But whatever, thank you~!
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: I Was A Wonderin~...   I Was A Wonderin~... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:33 am

Also make sure you submit all your characters on the same thread. It keeps the forum for OC's from being cluttered and messy and easier for other people to look your OC's up when they want to know more about them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was A Wonderin~...   I Was A Wonderin~... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was A Wonderin~...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Questions??-
Jump to: