Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition

Go down 
+7
Mekena
Ren
Seliphra
Acromatic
Roppi
DaniCojo
Erika Karisawa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:39 pm

You know you've pulled a Mikado when you posess the ability to look like you don't know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Akira Yukito
Akira Yukito

Location : Sure, sure, sure...here's my loca-*spots a butterfly* OMG BUTTERFLY, MEOW!!

You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:12 pm

You know you've pulled an Anri when you began to be VERY dependent on other people.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:43 am

You know you've pulled a Celty when you start texting somebody even though they're right next to you.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:10 pm

You know you've pulled an Earthworm when you refer to your loved one as 'Master'.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:24 am

You know you're pulled a Kazutano when you try to convince people that you're a certain race, even though it's blatantly obvious that you aren't.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:26 pm

You know you've pulled a Simon when you try and force someone to eat something questionable but you insist it's acutal food.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:59 pm

You know you've pulled an Akane when you believe someone is an assasin just because an untrustorthy flea told you they are... and then try to kill the person despite being only eight.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:43 pm

You know you've pulled a Mikage when you join a group that fights and you're the only one that can manage to fight well.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:22 pm

You know you've pulled a Shingen when you encourage children to cut open another person's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:51 am

You know you've pulled a Shinra when you walk into a bathroom, expecting to see your naked lover, and instead see your naked father's ass.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm

You know you've pulled a Horada when you've taken orders from someone younger than you and just disobeyed them later on.
Back to top Go down
Akira Yukito
Akira Yukito

Location : Sure, sure, sure...here's my loca-*spots a butterfly* OMG BUTTERFLY, MEOW!!

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:07 am

You know you've pulled a Shizuo when you ONLY realized the facts that you were shot after realizing you didn't trip and upon seeing blood all over the gunshot wounds.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:24 pm

You know you've pulled a Shinra if you preffer your ladies with no head.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm

You know You've pulled a Delic when you flirt with everything of the opposite gender that walks.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:04 am

You know you've pulled a Hibiya when you think everyone is beneath you and that you are royalty
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:59 pm

You know you've pulled a Kida Masaomi when you can flirt one minute and then lead a gang into war the next.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:06 pm

You know you've pulled a Shinra when you've become a low-key necrophiliac.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:33 pm

You know you've pulled a Mairu/Kururi when you know your favourite actor's brother yet you haven't ever met the actor himself.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:46 pm

You know you've pulled a Mairu/Kururi when you're willing to throw family in front of a truck to meet your idol
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:14 pm

You know you've pulled an Erika when you think that your town's #1 couple are two guys who completely hate eachother.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 pm

You know you've pulled an Izaya when you creep in the Admin panel to find out where everyone lives.... Mekena are you Canadian too~?
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:47 pm

You know you've pulled a Namie when you're not surprised your boss knows everyone's addresses... ouioui, I am.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 am

You know you've pulled a Shizuo when you hear 'Trololololol' and want to throw a vending machine at the one who said it.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 am

You know you've pulled a Hibiya when you place yourself at the top of the caste system.
Back to top Go down
Akira Yukito
Akira Yukito

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:12 am

You know you've pulled a Namie when you only replied 'Mhmm', 'Yeah', 'Right' and 'Whatever' towards either your boss's, friends' and family's complaints and rants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition   You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you've pulled a [Insert Character Name Here] when... Durarara!! Edition
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3