Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  Empty
PostSubject: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 am

Shinra Kishitani rang the door bell of a prestigious apartment in Shinjuku that belonged to a very interesting patient. An old friend of the young doctor's, but this was an unexpected call so Shinra didn't know what to think.

'What does Izaya-kun want of me this time? He can't have caught a cold.' The underground doctor snickered though at the thought of a common cold bringing down the great informant.

He rang the doorbell again, wondering why no one was letting him when he was told to come at a certain time.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 am

Izaya groaned and rubbed his aching head and slowly sitting up, scowling as his head throbbed. He sighed, parting his lips so he could breathe and shuffled to the door slowly. He opened it and was relieved to see the doctor he had texted was there.

"Gedt ind.." He grumbled, shuffling away from the door to allow Shinra indoors. His nose was bright red from being blown too many times and his sinuses were so blocked it was rediculous. His eyes were sore too and his head... it throbbed in a continuous pulse that became twice as bad if he bent over.

"I'mb sick..." He stated the obvious. He had given Namie the day off, not wanting anyone to see him like this. No one must know that even God could get sick.

Last edited by Seliphra on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:22 am

"I'm sick..."

Shinra entered, "You should have left the door open if you're sick... How long have you had these symptoms?"

He asked, professionally now as he set his bag down. He carried it to any job and it had everything he needed.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:44 pm

"Sindce yesterday...." He grumbled, sitting on the couch again with a low groan. His head hurt... he wanted soup... he just didn't want to make it.

"Nde... Shindra... Shizu-chand chased mbe through a foundtaind... and I wandt soup..."
He whined, his speech sounding off thanks to his sinuses being so backed up. He hoped Shinra could give him drugs and soup... he hated being sick, it was the worst so he always did what he could to prevent it including taking immuno boosters. Still, the odd virus slipped through and now he was sick. He blamed Shizuo for it, the stupid protozoan had chased him through something wet and yesterday had been chilly...
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:44 pm

"A fountain?! Izaya-kun, it's almost winter!" Shinra blinked in surprise that Izaya would ever do that willingly. Shizuo or not, Izaya's smarter than this.

He'd get soup when Shinra figured out what the best medicine to give him was. For now though he did the basics.

"How did you run a fever this high Izaya?" Shinra sighed, "All right, your druglist..." He pulled out three bottles of pills from his bag: one decongestant, one to help him sleep, and another to boost his immunity again...

"All to be taken with food Izaya, so just wait and I'll make soup though it won't be as good as my beloved Celty's cooking~"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Izaya decided not to mention that Celty's cooking actually left a lot to be desiredas he wanted soup.
"Chikend Ndoodle Shindra!" He mumbled, staring at the drugs in front of him. He wished he could just take them now... he hated this. Besides, it wasn't his fault he had to go through the fountain, no one had moved! It was either freezing water or getting caught and getting caught meant death where Shizuo Heiwajima was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm

"Hai, Hai," Shinra waved his hand that he understood but it was a little weird to hear Izaya like this. In the years they've known each other, this is the first time Shinra's seen the carmine-eyed man vulnerable and ailing.

It wasn't any longer than needed to cook chicken noodle soup before Shinra returned with a bowl for the sick informant.

"All right, here, first eat half the bowl and then take one of these, one of these, and two of these pills." In order; the decongestant, the sleeping medicine, and two of the immunity boosters since they were a small measurement than the others.
"I'll stick around until you fall asleep."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:31 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya made a face at the underground doctor. He hated taking drugs but he hated being sick even more and so he quietly ate the soup -which was pretty good even if it wasn't Izaya's own cooking- and then set the half eaten bowl down to take each medication, swallowing those with some of the broth before finishing the soup.

It helped that he wasn't dressed yet, he hated changing when he was sick, preffering to stay in whatever he slept in the night before -in this case a gray hoodie and black shorts.
    "Shindra, do I havbe to take da sdleeping medicind ind de afterndoond?" He whined, cursing how badly the congestion messed up his speech. Being sick really killed his reputation...

I am the closest thing to GOD
So worship me and never stop.

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:26 pm

"Simple, Izaya-kun. Sleep is the best thing for you, and if you're asleep the medicine should help you faster. If you're working, your mind is stressed and that slows your body's metabolism to absorb the medicine."

The underground doctor explained and grabbed Kleenex and held it to Izaya's face. "blow."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:57 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

"I cand blow mby ownd ndose thandk you bery much!" Izaya huffed, snatching the kleenex from the mans hand with a scowl before blowing his nose. Not that there was any movement in the congestion... if anything it made it worse. Izaya groaned and flopped over on the couch feeling completely pitiful.

"Shindraaaa.... mbake mbe bedder...." He whined, eyes on the doctor. Izaya hated being sick more than anything, even more than he hated Shizuo!

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Shinra sighed, "I'm trying Izaya-kun, but you're not exactly helping."

He grabbed another kleenex and sat Izaya up holding it to his nose again. "Blow again."
Shinra held the informant's head at a certain angle that would help clear the sinuses.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya glared at the doctor and then did as he was told -for once- and was relieved to find he could breathe at least temporarily. He groaned with relief and yawned, those sleeping pills already kicking in to make the young informant drowsy as hell.

"H-how much do I o-o-owe you? " He asked, trying and failing to stifle a yawn mid-sentence.

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 pm

The doctor merely grinned and chuckled, "We'll see tomorrow Izaya-kun."

It seemed Izaya was still Izaya when sick; talking about money. Shinra made sure Izaya was sleeping when he left and returned in the morning.

He brought his bag again, just in case Izaya was still sick. "Izaya-kun, good morning, how are you today?~"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:29 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

"I wandt grilled cheese..." Izaya grumbled, poking his head out of the downstairs bathroom. Still sick, still stuffed up... he felt worse than the day before actually, though he at least knew this was not Shinra's fault and he was in no way to blame for it. It had to get worse before it got better after all.

"Shindra, make me grilled cheese," He whined now, flopping on his couch, his stomach to the soft leather pillows and his head turned out to fix a woe-full gaze on the underground doctor.

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:12 pm

And he's still sick... He's gotten worse even, and Shinra sighed should have been expecting that. Oh well...

"Yes, yes in a second, I need to take your temperature Izaya-kun," He did it the nice way rather that the, uh.... very personal way. The little machine beeped, "Well you've definitely got a higher fever but I'm sure you knew that already."

He made Izaya sit down before he went into the kitchen with his doctor's bag and rolled his sleeves up. He came back out though to find the bottles of pills he left here for Izaya. Hopefully they were where he left them.

"Izaya-kun, where are the bottles I left yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:52 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya barely registered Shinra's voice but he blinked blearily and frowned in mild confusion. He had thought the answer wold be obvious to the doctor -for that matter to himself- but it was not. He had to think for a moment before he remembered where he had moved the drugs to.

"Medicind cabindent..." he said, frowning slightly, his eyebrows drawing together as he thought. Yes, that was the spot, he had definitely left them there.

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Shinra went and got them, looking at what else the informant had in his cabinet. Hmm, nothing really, but then again that didn't surprise Shinra, Izaya always had bare minimum things that could be seen by anyone. The informant seemed to like privacy.

"Good news is that you can't get any worse from here and the only way is up!" So that meant Izaya would only have his recovery left. Shinra hoped, though he was amused to see Izaya in this state, it was tiresome to deal with him.

After he put the bottles on the table out of the sick informant's reach while he went to cook grilled cheese.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya whined when he saw the drugs that made him feel better out of reach. Ahh, so close yet so far.... he didn't want to get up.

"Ngah... Shindraaaa, I wandt the medicinde..." He whined, too lazy to reach the five feet he needed for it.

Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:47 am

"Yes I know you do, but I told you yesterday this medicine has to be taken with food. So just wait while I finish making you some food. "

He never imagined Izaya was this useless when he was sick. Demanding too, it was so humiliating. Eventually he did come into the living room with a plate of grilledcheese and set the plate of out Izaya's reach before grabbing the right bottles taking a pill out to give to Izaya after he's started eating.

With the right amount of pills he gave the first sandwich to Izaya.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:09 am

Izaya took them as directed and ate though he pouted a little. He blew his nose too which seemed to help but the medicine didn't do much either except make him tired.

"Medicinde isnd't working," He mumbled drowzily when he had finished it all and glared at the table before him. He hated being sick. It was the worst feeling in the world!
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Shinra's face remained as stupidly happy but he was a little surprised that Izaya picked up on it. The so-called doctor had been giving him half doses.
"It takes time Izaya-kun. Just be patient."

They've been friends for a long time so he just hoped that he'd be able to pull this off and keep Izaya from messing with the public for a while longer. They deserved a break, especially Shizuo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]    House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Calls [Shinra, Izaya]
Page 1 of 1