Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Seliphra's (former) OC's!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Seliphra's (former) OC's! Empty
PostSubject: Seliphra's (former) OC's!   Seliphra's (former) OC's! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Name: Tsuzuki
Gang (optional): Police~
Physical Appearance: He's short, only 5'5" or so and usually wears whatever is comfortable
Eye color: Jade green with no pupil
Hair color/style: Ruby red. Yeah, ruby.
Height:Argh, why ask his physical appearance if all these other questions?! I has no pictures (;A;). He's 5'5"
Clothes: Police uniform or whatever happens to be comfortable
What brings them to Ikebukuro? He was transfered in from another department in Tokyo, but he moved into Ikebukuro so it was no big deal for him. He grew up in Shinjuku however.
Other: Tsuzuki is not human. He is PART human however his father was a demonic entity granting Tsuzuki unusual gifts. He can sense other peoples emotions --though if there are too many people nearby this makes him VERY sick. It is an ability he has learned to turn on and off and he dislikes using it unless in an investigation to feel for emotional fluxes that come with a lie. His MAXIMUM range is a five mile radius but he usually never tries to go out that far, certainly not with so many people in that small space...that would probably kill him. He also has learned telekenisis, though it is weak still and he can only lift small objects that are very close by to him. He also has to concentrate very hard to do it and it leaves him very tired afterwards. Because of his demonic blood his senses --aside from taste and touch-- are somewhat higher than a humans. He can usually smell or hear things others can't and he can see a longer distance but these abilities do very little in a loud and crowded city with numerous smells and sounds and sights. He is slightly faster and stronger then a human as well, but not by much. He is roughly around the strength Shizuo has but he has an enourmous amount of patience and so it rarely, if ever, comes out. His top speed is approximately 30/kph but he can only hold that for about a minute before running out of breath nd as a result he tends to move at typical human speeds for endurance's sake.

I would apply for a cannon character, but all the ones I could do were taken by the time I joined....*sigh* Eitherway, I hope he is acceptable, if not I can try to find one of the other men who lives in my brain...Seliphra swears up and down that she is not insane...

Last edited by Seliphra on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's (former) OC's!   Seliphra's (former) OC's! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Nice character, Seliphra! I like how you made him supernatural, but didn't make him a Mary-sue and gave him restrictions to his powers! Very nice, Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://durarara.forumotion.com
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's (former) OC's!   Seliphra's (former) OC's! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Name: Mira Haruno
Gang (optional): None yet
Physical Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/inu_yasha_crazy/198za.jpg
Eye color: Red
Hair color/style: Black, usually messy
Height: 5'4"
Clothes: Whatever he finds/steals
What brings them to Ikebukuro? Trying to escape~
Other: He is one of the human experiments from Yagiri Pharmaceuticals thouh he was in a different area then where Namie worked. As a result of genetic experiments he looks like he's part cat as in his ears are pointy and on top of his head and he has a tail. He hides them both usually with a hat and reeeaaally baggy pants. He is on the run having recently escaped the facility and is trying to stay hidden but also has no place to go and sleeps anywhere sheltered an out of the way and is stealing most of what he eats. The genetic experiments altered his appearance from a normal humans, but he has no special abilities because of them other then a newfound appreciaction of seafood and being able to see in the dark more clearly.

-Removed-

Last edited by Seliphra on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's (former) OC's!   Seliphra's (former) OC's! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:14 am

Nice character! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://durarara.forumotion.com
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's (former) OC's!   Seliphra's (former) OC's! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:42 am

Name: Haku Akamatsu
Gang (optional): None
Physical Appearance: Non-descript. He tries very hard not to stand out, not that it works so well as he is albino.
Eye color: Purple
Hair color/style: White, usually straight, though sometimes a bit messy and often in his eyes.
Height: 5' 4"
Clothes: Whatever is comfortable. When not in his school uniform usually jeans and a hat.
What brings them to Ikebukuro? He was born there =3
Other: Haku is exceptionally shy. He hates talking about anything to anyone as he is often made fun of. He's intelligent, though most aren't aware of it and he tries very hard not to stand out. This usually fails as being an albino he stands out very much. He tried dying his hair once but was made fun of even more for it as a result and no longer bothers. He generally stammers when he speaks, resulting in more teasing from others. He has no friends in the real world, turning instead to the online one. He is very good looking, or would be if he made an effort but it's hidden by a poor hairstyle and his anti-social demeanor. He can run very fast, something he learned to do young as a means of escaping bullies.

He plays a lot of online games, MMORPG's and is a general nerd. He isn't an Otaku but he is a fan of anime.

Last edited by Seliphra on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's (former) OC's!   Seliphra's (former) OC's! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Accepted! Seems like a simple character that'll be easy to pull into RPs.
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's (former) OC's!   Seliphra's (former) OC's! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Name: Chase Nolan

Gang (optional): Dollars (Screen name: Blind)

Orientation: Bisexual, though he's never been in a serious relationship.

Physical Appearance: Chase is half Irish, half Japanese. He has naturally blonde hair and green eyes, though his skin is a bit darker than Irish men, mstill lighter than japanese skin though. He is 5'11" tall and weighs 160lbs. He is physically very fit and very attractive, enough so that people often assume he is an actor or model.

Clothes: Usually he is in sharp looking suits, but always expensive clothing when in casual wear.

Likes: Money, nice food, and expensive stuff. He has rich tastes.

Dislikes: Poor people, dirty things, computers(He uses them, he doesn't like them), magic, movies, love, comic books, nerds, smart people, stupid people, strong people, weak people.... lets just say he dislikes most things... he just pretends not to.

Talents: Acting, singing

What brings them to Ikebukuro? He was born in Tokyo, but was living in the Shibuya area but he felt like a change as his reputations was building too high and he was unable to do his job properly. As a result he is now in Ikebukuro

Other: Chase is a proffesional Heartbreaker. This means that if someone has been jilted (Usually wealthy people) he will, for a cost, break their heart in return. Usually this entails waiting for the first 'I love you' to be said by them, getting them in bed and then promptly telling them he had no real interest in anything other than their body. He's a huge jerk, yes, and he always gets the job done. He usually balances four to five relationships at a time, and he never discriminates with gender, willing to break the hearts of both men and women. Obviously however if the person doesn't go for men he doesn't bother accepting the person's money or offer.

He is not an easy man to find, one has to really want to find him for his services or they won't. He is an excellent actor, more than capable of leading people on, often for months at a time, before breaking up. He has never had his own heart broken but he's never been in a relationship that he was invested in emotionally either. He isn't a sociopath for this to be possible... merely a jerk.

Despite disliking most things he is able to make people believe otherwise, easily faking his way through anything. He can sing but he doesn't particularily like it except when it suits him. He is very smooth when flirting and does it naturally, like it's second nature, but his words never mean anything.

Last edited by Seliphra on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's (former) OC's!   Seliphra's (former) OC's! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Very nice~! He sounds like quite the interesting character. I'm eager to see how he'll do in the forums. I dub thee approved. -w-b
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seliphra's (former) OC's!   Seliphra's (former) OC's! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seliphra's (former) OC's!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Characters-
Jump to: