Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Tsuki's Art Gallery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki's Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Tsuki's Art Gallery   Tsuki's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 am

Spoiler:
First picture for my gallery~
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's Art Gallery   Tsuki's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Pretty~ Ah, you draw hands so nice, drawing hands are usually so hard for me! I would love to see more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's Art Gallery   Tsuki's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Well thank you for the complement! I'm just stange, when it comes to drawing hands by themselves I can do it perfectly, but when it comes to adding hands on a persoon or body I can't do it. Oh well.
I will be adding more to this soon, seeing as school is started now I have more time to draw in class~~
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's Art Gallery   Tsuki's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:27 am

Spoiler:
Second Picture~ Don't know why it's a tea cup though....
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's Art Gallery   Tsuki's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Spoiler:
One of my OC's. Her Name is Niko Wenisha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's Art Gallery   Tsuki's Art Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuki's Art Gallery
Page 1 of 1