Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] Empty
PostSubject: Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:56 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya smirked and stretched as his eyes took in every detail of the street below him. He was in Ikebukuro, of course, though perched currently on a roof top. He enjoyed high vantage points because he could see everything and better assess the street he would be in. Already he had planned his entire escape route, now all he needed was a certain blonde bodyguard and the day would be complete.

It was an easy enough trek back down the fire escape to the alley pavement and when he reached it he cautiously stepped into the crowded street amongst his humans, amused at the knowledge they would soon be running for their lives. Assuming Shizuo showed up to play...

I am the closest thing to GOD
So worship me and never stop.

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:20 am

center>

Finally his work shift was over with Tom-san, it had been a long day, at least three of the people they had called on made a run for it. He raised his arms in a satisfying stretch, but something didn't quite feel right. The blonde resisted the urge to look over his shoulder every few minutes, trying to spy some one following him.

Ignoring his nervous tick he decided to just call it a day, and go on home, he didn't quite feel the need to go into any of the shops at the moment. He was pretty much stocked up on food. Maybe he could give Kasuka a call? But then again, his little brother would probably be to busy to pick up.
    "I’ll just go home… " The ex-bartender sighed.

Towering over most people on the side walk Shizuo made his way across one of the worn main streets, heading to his apartment.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:31 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

The smirk that graced Izaya's lips when his carmine eyes landed on Shizuo Heiwajima was a cruel and more than twisted one. It reached right into those amused eyes of his too, and slowly he made his way after Shizuo. He wondered vaguely if the blonde would even notice him if he said nothing and drew no attention to himself -something he was usually adamant about where Shizuo was involved- but today he needed some exercise and a run from Shizuo was an excellent work out.

Now how to attract Shizuo's attention to force the most damage possible... there was always that one way...then again he could... oh goodness there were so many options for the informant to choose from~! Izaya nearly cackled with pure, mischievous glee before he skipped after the blonde.

If Shizuo didn't turn around soon though Izaya would have to call out to him -something very dangerous if your name was Izaya Orihara- but it would get the man’s attention nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:24 am

It was like a foul taste on his tongue, invading his senses, and just when he was getting used to the peace and quite this city held when the flea wasn’t around, in fact it had been so long, it took him a near few minutes to realize it was Izaya watching him. Forgetting his previous doubts in the back of his mind, Shizuo stopped midway across the zebra cross walk, upturning his head and looking over his shoulder to face the very sight of the man he despised skipping merrily behind him. How many times did he have to tell the damned flea to stay out of Ikebukuro!?

"Iiii-zaaaa-yaaa-kun…" A pissed off Shizuo growled quite loudly, a crazed grin upturning his lips as he turned to face the informant. People that were crossing the street where scarce, leaving Izaya and Shizuo right in the way of the middle lane of cars, the flashing green light to walk, having blinked off into a solid red a few moments ago.

Shizuo wasted no time, and with nothing in reach to throw at the dark haired male he soon began trudging toward him his hand out ready to throw the first punch in Izaya’s direction. Ignoring the occasional blare of the held up cars.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:54 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya's smirk when he saw Shizuo turn to face him only widened and he took a few, cautious steps back. There was a very good reason that he could go up against the brute and he knew it though he did not dare underestimate Shizuo. The one time he did had resulted in him being hit by a convenience store trash can. Not an experience he wished to repeat by any means.

He said nothing to Shizuo when the man called his name in the rough growl he usually did, the tone which indicated when Shizuo was frustrated or pissed off and one Izaya was all too familiar with and so as the blonde monster walked toward him Izaya's hands went into his pockets and three throwing knives left his hand on a perfect trajectory toward Izaya in quick succession before he turned and darted up the street without bothering to wait and see if any had met their mark.

Considering this was Shizuo though he knew that they either had not or -if they had which really would have be lovely- had no effect in slowing the blonde down. After eight years of fighting with Shizuo after all Izaya had learned -and quickly- that Shizuo did not feel pain the same way others did... that or he had an amazingly high tolerance to it.

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:14 am

The jacket clad informant sure knew how to tick the blonde off like no one else ever could. A resounding crunch of Shizuo cracking his fingers in his fists was sure to send a shrill down the spines of anyone in Ikebukuro, because most knew what generally came next. But Shizuo was all to familiar with the brunets antics by now, and as soon as he saw that pale hand fly into the pocket he could guess what was to come next. His presumption was right on its mark too, as three knives came rushing his way, he had to be quick to react. He wasn't an expert in parkour or really any fighting style, but he had learnt enough from his years in chasing Izaya he had a pretty good chance of dodging most of what the brunet threw at him.

"Get back here you fucking bastard!" The blonde snarled, narrowly missing two of the blades and the other just sliding past his cheek, blood welling up around the shallow wound.

There was no way the blonde was going to let Izaya get away with this, and soon a hot tempered ex-bartender was right on Izaya’s tail turning left, right and left again down the intricate halls of the many alleyways. Thousands of people parted to make way for the destructive duo, their infamous reputation spread far in this city.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:23 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya emerged quickly into another street, preferring to use the large crowds to try and hide from the monster -though he could not complain about all the human shields he had too in here. People were less wary of him until they heard Shizuo and it was then that people stared either staring in total awe or running for their lives.

"Really Shizu-chan, I'm not sure how you can afford such a large amount of property damage on a monthly basis~" Izaya taunted now as he waited for Shizuo to make his next move. The sidewalks were emptying fast now and so was the street, the traffic taking a detour in case Shizuo opted to pick up their car.

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 am

Keeping track of Izaya was never an easy thing, the raven would get out of the stickiest of situations without even braking a sweat. Izaya seemed to slip right through his fingers EVERY-SINGLE-TIME! Even when they attended Raira Izaya had been tough to catch, but even more so now.

Opening out onto another street, the citizens scattered as Izaya, followed quickly by a raging Shizuo, entered the busy sidewalk. Shizuo was close enough now he could hear the snide comment shouted over the brunets shoulder, and it made his blood heat to a boiling point.

"Shut up!" He was going to wipe that bastard’s existence right off the face of the Earth; he didn’t need Izaya worrying about his finances....pity was the last thing he wanted from the informant. And with such a wide range of objects to throw at Izaya along the side walk he didn’t hesitate a heartbeat. Soon the screeching sound of metal being stretched beyond it's limits was heard, as the bodyguard pulled the large red post box from the concreted path lifting it above his head, ready to throw it at the very thing Shizuo Heiwajima hated most.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:50 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Of course Izaya was not one to worry about anyone’s finances except his own... and his were damn good, he lived well below his means for the most part -though his budget for throwing knives was enormous and nearly triple his housing costs....

"Ah, the poor mailbox~, so many people who will never get their letters~" Izaya laughed as he tensed his legs, ready to spring to one side or another now. He was mapping his escape now for both directions, depending on which side the box was more towards.

Shizuo's strength, however, never ceased to amaze Izaya no matter how often he saw it. Shizuo was a monster and a being he loathed but he was terribly fun to taunt and provided an excellent work out for the informant. Nobody on this earth would chase him the same way Shizuo did after all and it really put his Parkour skills to the test.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep calm and-Oh hey Shizu-chan~! [Izaya, Shizuo]
Page 1 of 1