Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Psyche's Favorite Fanfictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Psyche's Favorite Fanfictions Empty
PostSubject: Psyche's Favorite Fanfictions   Psyche's Favorite Fanfictions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 pm

This is just a list of some of my favorite fanfictions, with their links. Some may be on the kinkmeme, and others will be on ff.net. Feel free to read them! I'll update regularly as I read more and more fics.

Note: Most of my favorite fills are from the kinkmeme. So they will be rated M.

I'll post in this format:

TITLE/LINK
  • SUMMARY
  • PAIRING
  • RATING
  • STATUS

Love Blind Eyes
  • Izaya is suicidal, and Shizuo is the only one who can save him. He has 30 days to convince Izaya to live.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for strong themes and some sex
  • Ongoing.

A Little Thing Called Love
  • (AU) Two childhood friends that now hate each other. Two dreamers who share the same dream. Two sex friends who can't admit their true feelings. And two pen pals that will meet for the first time. These are the stories of eight men who came to realize a little thing called love.
  • Shizuo x Izaya/Psyche x Tsugaru/Tsuki x Roppi/Delic x Hibiya
  • M for cursing and sexual themes
  • Ongoing.

Catnip
  • Shizuo accidentally turns into a cat. Without knowing the tabby is his arch-nemesis, Izaya takes him home and keeps him as a pet. As a cat, Shizuo discovers a side of Izaya that nobody knows, his secrets, life, fears, loves and feelings.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for strong themes
  • Ongoing

When Spring Rain Turns To Summer Sky
  • Tsuki is one of the stars in the constellations who falls in love with Roppi. But Roppi was so abused in the past, he refuses to open his heart to anyone. Story of Star-crossed lovers.
  • Tsuki x Roppi
  • M for sexual themes
  • Ongoing

Chronic
  • Izaya suffers from Chronic Migraines, and he believes Shizuo is the cause.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Complete

Cell 404
  • Shizuo and Izaya are Cell Mates, and learn to live with each other despite their differences.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Complete

Filled To The Brim
  • After all they've been through, turmoils and broken hearts, is this lust or love? Can Shizuo and Izaya fall in love with each other? Warning for a lot of smut. Starts Shikizaya, ends Shizaya
  • Shiki x Izaya and Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Complete

Beautiful Mess
  • AU - A prostitute is the last thing Heiwajima Shizuo expected to encounter that night. But Orihara Izaya may be able to teach the business tycoon a thing or two about living life. And look damn sexy while doing it. Based off Pretty Woman.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Complete

Beautiful Life
  • Sequel to Beautiful Mess. Only read if you have read Beautiful Mess. ... or if you just want car smex. Very Happy
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes.
  • Complete

Precious Devotion
  • Izaya is upset upon finding out Shizuo thinks he's cheating on him, and in a fit of anger, goes to do just that. Things don't go as planned.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Complete

Dancing In The Rain
  • Best friends for seven years, but never anything more.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • T
  • Complete

Jupiter Dreamer
  • Shizuo and Izaya are forced to sleep in the same bed for some reason. They have a dirty dream about eachother and at the same time nuzzling to each other while sleeping.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Ongoing

Lain To Waste
  • In a world where Tom doesn't exist, nobody will hire Shizuo because of his temper, and he doesn't want to rely on Kasuka. So he ends up turning to sex work just to keep himself fed.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Ongoing

Rare Moments
  • Izaya provokes Shizuo to fuck him, predicting the blond will do it rough, to make Shizuo regret his actions or feel guilty when he sees what he's done to Izaya or whatever Izaya thinks he can use against the blond. But Shizuo actually predicts that him going totally in rage mode would only be walking in Izaya's hand so instead he gives Izaya sweet sex.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Ongoing
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/

Psyche's Favorite Fanfictions
Page 1 of 1