Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Old Aquaintances on a chance meeting [Kadota/Izaya][Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Old Aquaintances on a chance meeting [Kadota/Izaya][Open] Empty
PostSubject: Old Aquaintances on a chance meeting [Kadota/Izaya][Open]   Old Aquaintances on a chance meeting [Kadota/Izaya][Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:55 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya sighed with relief as he passed through the doors of his favourite resturaunt, glad he had not been caught by Shizuo for once. He glanced around,, looking for a table, prefferably one that wasn't terribly visible to the doors... ah, that one.

Izaya headed into the back and sat down, ignoring the fact that this table could -and should- fit far more than one man. Perhaps he would run into someone interesting though, or maybe he would just watch humans and eat ootoro quietly like he tended to... whichever occurred he was sitting here even if Simon argued.

It was when he saw an old aquaintance that he chuckled and smirked widely. Oh, this was good... it was rare to catch Kadota alone these days.

"Oi~! Dotachin~" He called out, waving at the other gleefully as though there was no one in the world he would rather see right now -which was not true of course.

I am the closest thing to GOD
So worship me and never stop.

Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Old Aquaintances on a chance meeting [Kadota/Izaya][Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Aquaintances on a chance meeting [Kadota/Izaya][Open]   Old Aquaintances on a chance meeting [Kadota/Izaya][Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Kyohei grimaced as he heard his unfortunate nickname called from the other side of the restaurant. He recognized the voice as that of Izaya Orihara, an acquaintance of his from high school.

The man let out a sigh before turning around in his seat and looking over at the informant. In all honesty he had hoped that he wouldn't run into anyone that knew him today, but he had long since learned that things don't always go as planned.

"Hello Izaya." He responded and glanced back at his table as his drink was set before him. He gave a nod of gratitude to the waiter before looking back over at the other man. "So, what are you up to?"

Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/

Old Aquaintances on a chance meeting [Kadota/Izaya][Open]
Page 1 of 1