Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Near a nice big statue?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Near a nice big statue? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near a nice big statue?   Near a nice big statue? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:50 pm

"I suppose that could cause issues..." Okkote pondered, staring deeply into the sky above her. Had she honestly saved that many people? And how many had been destroyed by her drugs? Only a few people came to see her for surgery every month, not to mention, most of the time it wasn't for a life saving cause. The female thought back to all the reports that had appeared on the news. She remembered hearing something about a man who had overdosed and ended up destroying an entire office building. Okkote silently thanked her days of drug abuse for what they'd done to her memory. She was beginning to grow a conscience, something that hadn't happened in years.

"This is... Depressing. What's your name?" Okkote frowned, hoping to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Near a nice big statue? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near a nice big statue?   Near a nice big statue? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:36 am

"Ah.. I suppose I should introduce myself, huh? Asato, Tsuzuki. I just got here from Shinjuku," He gave his family name first though it was his mothers name. His father had no last name... hell he wasn't so sure his father had a first name, but it didn't matter in the end.

"And yours?"
Back to top Go down

Near a nice big statue?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2