Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Amee's testing thread shhh

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amee's testing thread shhh Empty
PostSubject: Amee's testing thread shhh   Amee's testing thread shhh I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:12 pm

You dont see anything here~~~~

bwaa why is the bg not white all my formats are breaking

Last edited by Delic on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amee's testing thread shhh   Amee's testing thread shhh I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:19 pm

ayameeayameeTOKYOxxHOST TOKYOxxHOST TOKYOxxHOST
ayameeayameeTOKYOxxHOST TOKYOxxHOST TOKYOxxHOST
ayaMEEAYAMEE ▬▬▬▬DELIC▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AYAMEEAYAMEEAYAMEEAYAMEEAYAMEEAYAMEEAYAMEEAYAMEEAYAMEEAYAMEEAYAME█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████
AYAMEEAYAMEEAYAMEEAY ( THE CRIMSON FLAME WILL RAGE ON INSIDE OF ME

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amee's testing thread shhh   Amee's testing thread shhh I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Amee's testing thread shhh Delic-2
████████████████████████████████████▌( ) █▌

"talking talking talking~"

'thinking~[/b]'

The underworld…was getting boring…

For one who had worked so hard to get to where he is it can come as a bit of a surprise that Heiwajima Delic is capable of feeling almost lackluster about his position in Tokyo. However, there was no denying the truth of the way the blond felt as he stared at the faceless women that filed into his booth day in and day out. At first the blond had presumed he was having some off days since, after all, even the best have times where they are just tired of the usual. And, despite just how unusual his job really was, Delic was finding it quite repetitive. The lines he had once spent days coming up with to make the women swoon at the beginnings of his hosting career were now unexciting, expected, and empty words in which the blond could feel no pride over. They were droll, pointless, and in the end helped him to get nowhere. For once you reached the top there was no more ladder’s to ascend and with no direction Delic began to fall into what could be called a form of depression that was battled in the only way he knew how.

Leaving so soon?

The females voice was interrupted by the drag of her cigarette, tanned body spread seductively across the bed in which she was strewn upon. “Missing me already?” The comment made the woman smirk in reply even if it held no special meaning for the host as he shrugged a pink pinstripe shirt back upon his body. “I wouldn’t have to if you came back to bed.” The offer was tempting, the foreigner one of the better women that the blond had managed to coax into bed with him recently. However if there was one thing Delic prided himself on it was the ability to find someone new to sleep with every time he felt the itch to. “Already dressed, babe.” A white jacket soon followed the pristine shirt, his tie still undone as the blond bent over his afternoon lover. “I will see you tomorrow, Higa-san.” The client smiled, clearly content with seeing her favorite host again enough to not complain as Delic left her to call her husband in order to check in.

Upon his exiting the seedy apartment a pink cigarette found its way to Delic’s parted lips. Lighting the cancerous stick, the host took a satisfactory drag off of it as he began his leisurely stroll through the district of Ikebukuro. Today he had nowhere to be, Higa-san being the last client scheduled for today. Though of course that didn’t necessarily mean Delic had the day off. On the contrary, such a blessing was relatively unknown to the host. Not that he minded, after all, hosting was in his very being, the whole point to his life. It wasn’t something that he could just turn off. Every smile, every languid movement of his body was only evidence of the host within that would never leave even if requested.

Tokyo’s number one host hadn’t had a day off in years.

Lips tightening upon the pink stick, Delic withdrew a cell phone from his pocket. Scrolling through endless booty call texts a frown graced his otherwise excited face.

For the one that he had longed to hear from still had not messaged him that day.

And it was unsettling.

This feeling of needing someone to talk to him was not one that Delic was used to. It frightened him in ways once unknown. Hell, the very thought of this dependency that worsened with each moment spent with the raven haired prince caused Delic’s heart to hammer against his ribs in a strange mixture of excitement and fear. All of his senses screamed in reaction, muscles twitching to run and find salvation in the safety of his everyday. But his days were no longer what they once were. Fuck, his nights werent even what they used to be.

A few women every couple of weeks was not something that the great host was used to.

And yet that was the pattern he had fallen into ever since his one-time lover introduced him to that devil of a royal.

Was that crown real?”

“Who wears clothes like that in public?”

“He looked like that informant- must be as mental as him

Excuse me~

Delic’s musical lilt of a voice interrupted the gossiping females, their make up heavier than a clowns as pursed lips turned to face the host. “Forgive me, but I could not help overhearing…” Delic’s smile was reassuring, as bright as the sun itself as he coaxed the rest of the story out of the strangely dressed trio. They were quite more than willing once they got over the initial intimidation of the blonds physical similarities to the incarnate of violence Shizuo. After that it was a matter of simply listening to their gossip before making his brisk way towards the Russia sushi restaurant where a bizarrely dressed raven haired male was last seen demanding people for their money like a homeless person.

Stubbing his cigarette out against a nearby wall the blond walked into the sushi restaurant with the familiar ease of one who was used to being overdressed in most of the facilities he visited. “- And I still do not know how this meal will be financed and now it will be horrid and embarrassing when the waiter comes and there is no way to pay.” The sound of a voice already becoming as familiar to Delic as his own echoed throughout the restaurant with an authoritative and almost angry tone. Pausing just long enough to pop a Listerine strip into his mouth (given the prince’s constant bitching about his cigarette breath) and to wave at Denis’ greeting Delic made his way towards the two doppelgangers sitting within one of the booths.

"What would you like to have, Hibi-chan? It's my treat!"

Ootoro

Without any warning Delic suddenly appeared beside the waiter, back arching so that he could place a hand upon the seat of the booth. “The best you have, on me” His grin pulled up on one side of his mouth as pink eyes drifted across Hibiya’s body before darting back to the waiter. “And some tea perhaps.” The waiter nodded, not bothering to jot the order down as he turned to go tell Denis.

You sure know how to make your presence known wherever you go, don’t you Hibiya?” The lack of a honorific stood out as Delic slid into the booth beside Hibiya, effectively trapping the raven before magenta eyes jumped towards Psyche’s fuchsia orbs. “No hello?” An expression of hurt passed over Delic’s face as though Psyche had stabbed his heart for having not jumped out of his seat to fling his arms around the host. “And why no replies? I told you if you don’t reply to the texts I send Hibiya I might start thinking you don’t want anything to do with me.

As Delic settled into his seat his arm slid behind Hibiya, relaxing upon the back of the booth while playful eyes sparkled, the hunt beginning anew.

( ) ████████████████████████████████████▌
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amee's testing thread shhh   Amee's testing thread shhh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amee's testing thread shhh
Page 1 of 1