Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Hello there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samiekins17
samiekins17

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 am

Hey everyone, I'm samiekins or if you would like you can just call me Sam. If you hadn't gotten the idea by this topic in the first place I'm new around here. I've been roleplaying for quite a few years now and it's one of my favorite things to do in my free time since writing is my passion and gives my brain a break from working on the novel I've been writing. I wouldn't say I'm the best or anything but I think I have a decent amount of skill at this and am getting better over time.

I love anime and am still working on watching a lot of them. I also am a gamer and cosplayer. I just got into cosplaying not that long ago though so I'm not the best and since my body type doesn't tend to fit the characters I like they don't always look the best but I don't care since it's fun either way. Well if there is anything else you want to know feel free to ask ^_^
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Hey Sam. I'm sure you will really like to rp at this site. There's plenty of people to rp with.
Back to top Go down
samiekins17
samiekins17

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:42 am

I hope so ^_^ Just have to wait for my character to get looked at then I shall start rping
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome, you're really talented!  Do you draw, too?  I hope we get around to roleplaying soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: