Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Quick Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samiekins17
samiekins17

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question   Quick Question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:51 am

Hello, I was wondering about how long it is supposed to take for an Original Character to get approved. I submitted mine nearly a month ago now and haven't had anyone tell me something I need to fix or give me the go on it. I'd really like to start roleplaying here, since that's why I joined lol. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:49 pm

It seems like the mod who does like 95% of the OC approving has been offline for quite some time for whatever reason. Most of the other mods don't seem to even know if they can or can't approve characters. Try PMing the, seeming only, mod who comes online: EreAsha (Kasuka) to see if he could approve your character or not.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:13 pm

As being guilty of one of the mods and people that rarely sign in, I am afraid to say that this forum site is dying, so new OCs are not really being checked over and we're very sorry about that.

Also we understand if you don't log in again. Sadly to say this site really lost steam a while back and hasn't really tried to fix it.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:38 pm

It does kind of suck that this site is going under. But there are just some forces people can't control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Question
Page 1 of 1