Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Intrduction[Re-Edited]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brii
Brii

Intrduction[Re-Edited] Empty
PostSubject: Intrduction[Re-Edited]   Intrduction[Re-Edited] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:03 am

Hello everyone!
My name is Brianna but I am mostly called "Bri-chan", "Bri-Bri" or "Hana-chan" by my friends but on this site, I am mostly called "Kururi." I am a 17 year old highschool student who has loved anime/manga since I first got into it. I live in the bipolar weather state of Michigan and have attended only one convention which was Youmacon and have cosplayed Izaya Orihara and Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight.

My personality is that I am quiet when you first meet me but once you get to know me, I am actually not so quiet. I take words like "weirdo", "psycho", "insane" as compliments. I am not exactly normal but what is normal anyway? I was born in late October making me a Scorpio and in the year of the Dog. Google up my star sign and zodiac sign to look up my personality more for I am too lazy to tell you xD

On this site, I play Kururi Orihara and I have a few ideas for OC's. I've been role playing for several years now and it really is fun~ I can't wait to roleplay with all of you! In my spare time, I write my own fiction stories and dream of being an author one day. I also watch anime but I finish them so fast, I run out of things to watch pretty quickly ^^;

Random Facts~

- I have been called a vampire for my pale skin and sensitivity towards lights.
- I am sort of psychic.
- My favorite genre of anime is horror/psychological and supernatural.
- Favorite DRRR!! Characters are: Izaya Orihara, Shizu-chan~, Celty, Shinra, Anri and Masaomi.
- DRRR!! Crush: I fell for... Izaya. Though I know that I will be nothing more than one of his "humans."

That's it for now~ bye bii~<3
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Intrduction[Re-Edited]   Intrduction[Re-Edited] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:36 am

That's wonderful, since various sayings like that describe people for who they are! There isn't an exact defination for normal, though...being an author is wonderful! I am the opposite when I watch anime though, I still have another season of K-ON! to go ;_;

It's funny, because I know someone who can easily predict if someone's coming to visit hours before they do.
I love horror anime ~ the Baccano! anime was fun to watch for me, even if the gore wasn't to the extent I've watched before.
Izaya is a wonderful human to fall for ~ look at the jacket! Haha, but I will still battle you for him.

Anyways, hello!
Back to top Go down
Brii
Brii

PostSubject: Re: Intrduction[Re-Edited]   Intrduction[Re-Edited] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:01 am

I actually got published! Very Happy
I think at times I can be a lucid dreamer and I can feel what others are feeling. I apparently get hyper on life for I absorb the energy around us.
My favorite anime of all time- Elfen Lied. HANDS DOWN.
>:3 it's on! He is mine!
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Intrduction[Re-Edited]   Intrduction[Re-Edited] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:19 am

Congratulations!
(*_*) I have such respect for you, whenever I try to lucid dream, I tend to wake up.
S=And I agree, that happens to me alot. Absording the current mood helps me on how to react to situations better. Elfen Lied? I'll try watching that.

Kena-chan uses lightsaber! She aims it for Kururi-chan's head!
Back to top Go down
Brii
Brii

PostSubject: Re: Intrduction[Re-Edited]   Intrduction[Re-Edited] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Elfen Lied is amazing.
Yeah! I even got a certificate and some pins ^^
My dreams seem so real... it scares me half the time...

Kururi dodges and uses the Force to strangle Mekena!
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Intrduction[Re-Edited]   Intrduction[Re-Edited] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:26 pm

AWESOME!
Same, I actually have a movie going on in my head every time I go to sleep...

Mekena ducks and hides from the Force! She throws a cardboard vending machine at Kururi!
Back to top Go down
Brii
Brii

PostSubject: Re: Intrduction[Re-Edited]   Intrduction[Re-Edited] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:28 pm

We sound like children right now ^^' I am being honest here.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Intrduction[Re-Edited]   Intrduction[Re-Edited] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Ah, but it's nice to embrace our childhood. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intrduction[Re-Edited]   Intrduction[Re-Edited] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intrduction[Re-Edited]
Page 1 of 1