Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

HI! I'm Nondra :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eloranondra

HI! I'm Nondra :) Empty
PostSubject: HI! I'm Nondra :)   HI! I'm Nondra :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Nondra and I am relatively new to forums in general. I just finished watching the second season of Durarara save for the very last episode, I waited to watch it in dubs because I just couldn't keep up with all the characters in the subbed version. And I'm planning on rewatching the first season again tonight,
Back to top Go down
RongYu

PostSubject: Re: HI! I'm Nondra :)   HI! I'm Nondra :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:37 pm

Hi Nondra! It's nice to meet you!
I've actually just finished the second series too. I feel like the original series was fine just as it was, but the second series is also interesting, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.
Also, congratulations on joining this forum! I also am pretty new to it, but like you said in my introduction, we can probably help each other learn the ropes and such, right?
I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
Eloranondra

PostSubject: Re: HI! I'm Nondra :)   HI! I'm Nondra :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:50 pm

I hate aoba. I still have one more episode to watch then I'll have finished it. I don't mind Roche though, just kind of sounding out their names currently
Back to top Go down
RongYu

PostSubject: Re: HI! I'm Nondra :)   HI! I'm Nondra :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not entirely sure what to expect from him. I waffle between really liking Rocci, and finding certain mannerisms of his irritating, I guess.
I'm sorta liking getting to see more of Saki though, she always made me curious.
Back to top Go down
Eloranondra

PostSubject: Re: HI! I'm Nondra :)   HI! I'm Nondra :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:53 am

Ya, still haven't watched the last episode. Dang it I need to stop forgetting that one. What do you think of the sudden Russians? I think they are kind of annoying personally, but for the show overall just makes it that much cooler. Arkane or whatever the kids name was was hilarious when she tried to kill shizuo. I have to be honest though, Izaya bores the shit out of me. Seriously what's the purpose of his character? He contributes nothing to the anime except someone for shizuo to fight, which is amusing to all ends but I just don't think he's the badass info broker he likes to say he is. He's lame! Your opinion?
Back to top Go down
RongYu

PostSubject: Re: HI! I'm Nondra :)   HI! I'm Nondra :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:14 pm

I don't know. I found them a little bit scary personally, but they don't really bother me a whole lot. I think that they must be brand new though, since they don't know either Celty or Shizuo. I actually hated Akane for a while, just for that, but when I found out it was just a misunderstanding, I didn't mind quite so much. Personally, I actually half like half hate Izaya, just for his character. There's something about his underhanded sneakiness that appeals to me, but the way that he toys with people's lives bothers me a bit. And I feel like he was a major moving power in the first series. He was literally the reason for the entire plot. But in the second series, he's got to keep low, because Simon finally punched him, you know? If you get on Simon's bad side, it's pretty much a given that you are in seriously deep trouble. So I think HE'S bored out of his mind at this point, because he's got no plots, nothing at all to do. Messing with Shizuo is pretty much his only fun in life now. But I think they didn't kill him off or make him move, because he's going to be a major moving force later on, it's just in his nature to get caught up in things. But I have no idea what part he'll be playing exactly. Razz Anyway, that's all pretty much just my speculation.
What do you think of Namie?
(And on a slightly different note, are you a Skip Beat person?)
Back to top Go down
Eloranondra

PostSubject: Re: HI! I'm Nondra :)   HI! I'm Nondra :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:39 pm

Namie? Weird. Not as weird as her brother, and not overall a bad person, but weird. No, I've never watched skip beat before. I haven't really been watching that much anime lately actually. Anyways, there's a relatively drrr based chat site that I've been spending a lot of time on (that coincidentally doesn't ever chat about drrr) that you might like,the chat is almost identical to what you see in drrr. It's called the colorless if you want to check it out, I keep forgetting about this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI! I'm Nondra :)   HI! I'm Nondra :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI! I'm Nondra :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: