Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] Empty
PostSubject: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:54 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

It was a normal day for the raven, who stood out on the balcony on the second floor. The sun was just starting to set, and the wind was gentle. The house was unnaturally quiet. Of course, the only inhabitants of the large home were two young men - a lovely couple who adored spending their free time together - and a prince who occasionally visited. Other than that, the other invited guests, soon to be roommates, hadn't arrived yet. And when Tsugaru was out of the house, and Hibiya wasn't there to give Psyche company, the raven found it to be quiet lonely.

So on days like this, when Psyche didn't have to go to the small club he co-owned for management, and when he didn't have a deadline for his online music, he lazed around the house. He played darts, 52 pick up (if he was really that bored), or watched movies all day.

By lunch time, he was usually starving. Normally, Tsugaru would cook him something delicious. The raven really wasn't that good of a cook. His specialty was cereal - he made a damn good cereal. But other than that, he burned his food often and cause accidents and messes. When alone, he didn't mind cooking. Cause no one could see him mess up. And he could clean up his mistakes with ease. His lunch usually consisted of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and apple, and sometimes a small cup of soup. But usually he forgot about it, and it would boil over. So lately, he's been nixing out the soup, and sticking with the simpler meal.

And now, at 7 p.m. he was sitting on the couch, staring at the television, belly full from a frozen tv dinner. Tsugaru still wasn't home - an abnormally long day for the blond. Hibiya was still out wandering the streets, and Psyche was starting to get cabin fever. He paced the room, staring at the clock as he waited for someone to come home.

Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 am

Tsugaru practically twitched as his patient continued on babbling about her escapades, “and then when he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my head when I woke up,” her eyes brightened, “I didn’t care that I had a husband and children. There was only my sexy blond host.”
Again with the host story, while he was naturally a calm, collected individual, those three words together were becoming a nuisance to him. Perhaps it was merely because his pink-loving boyfriend had been together with a certain blond host he knew. Perhaps it was just childhood jealousy trying to act up. He was always bottling feelings up, a habit picked up from childhood after so much time being spent with Kasuka. That wasn’t good though, taking deep breaths, Tsugaru collected himself. “so you decided to continue the affair?”
The woman looked over, “you don’t get it, he’s just so suave, so… oh my god, he’s like you, but he’s just so much… better. You know what I mean?”
Do not snap pencil. Do not snap pencil… again.
“I understand,” Tsugaru stood up and nodded, looking at the clock only to wince, he was running late getting home. “It would appear our time has been up for a while.” The woman looked up and nodded. “Ms Higa-san, as always, I look forward to our talk on next Friday. Be sure to try spending more time with your family.”
As the woman rushed off, speaking in a rush to try to reach that host again, Tsugaru sighed, collapsing into his chair. The whole day had been full of patients, all of which seemed to be speaking about all their problems. Their problems were full of miscommunication, trust in shady informants and scary debt collector body guards. Then with the affair clients, it was as if the confessionals of any church were overstocked, sending their confessing god-fearing souls over to him for laughs and giggles. He couldn’t even think of the last time he had taken a vacation from the job. It was most likely budding into his life with Psyche…
Just the thought of his boyfriend made him pale, normally he wasn’t so late. It was already seven and he still had to get all the way across Ikebukuro to their home in Shinjuku. Maybe he would have to get something for them to eat.
Yes, he would grab them some sushi as an apology for being so late. With that in mind, the blond rushed from his office, looking to his boring secretary like a blue whirlwind. He rushed down the steps only to have his cellphone go off. A certain informant was looking for more information on his latest help-seeking humans. Tsugaru quickly texted the man back as he sprinted down the streets, grateful to his vending-machine throwing doppelganger for making it easy to go through crowds. Still, the crowd at Russian sushi was stressful. Clocks around the entire city seemed to mock him, pointing out how late he was in returning to the house he shared with Psyche.
“Shizuo-san! You come for sushi!”
“My name’s still Tsugaru.” He nodded greeting to the Russian and entered, ordering him and Psyche dinner before taking a moment to rest. When the order was up, Tsugaru left, hurrying along the streets. Almost home, he began to smile a bit. He only needed to pass over the line between Ikebukuro and Shinjuku. It would only be a few more blocks after that. He couldn’t wait.
He ignored the blowing brown caped individual roaming the streets as he passed him and within minutes made it to their street. The container of sushi still quite warm in his arms, his briefcase dangled sadly at his side, tattered a bit from the running and from banging the sides of buildings. The handle looked to be about broken again from being held so long. None of that registered to the blond, his focus being on getting home. He was entirely late, probably leaving Psyche wondering.
The thought of such wondering made Tsugaru’s smile grow. His chest growing warm from the thought; it was a nice change, having someone worried over him instead of the other way around. Never before had he been so lucky. Such luck making him feel guiltier over being late.
He didn’t pause, throwing the home door open with a loud crash. He looked around anxiously, only wanting to enjoy another evening with the raven-haired club owner. There was nothing he would rather do than just enjoy his bubbly boyfriend’s company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:00 pm

A half hour passed, and still no one was home. The raven groaned, laying down on the couch and flipping through the tv channels. Nothing was on, which only made his time alone worse. Psyche was a man of entertainment! Without entertainment, he goes crazy! Like a child hyped up on sugar - then again, perhaps he is a child hyped up on sugar - he had too much energy to waste lying around and doing nothing.

He rolled over onto his stomach, huffing as he buried his face into the pillows with a pout. Why couldn't he just figure out something to do?! He used to do it all the time as a kid. Of course, as a kid he was much more imaginative. Now he's constantly burdened with "responsibility" - something he wishes he didn't have to deal with. He was, after all, a child at heart. The only thing he liked about being an adult was having his alone time with Tsugaru.

Oh yes. He enjoyed that a lot.

But he didn't even have that option right now! And it frustrated him beyond belief. He supposed he could try to compose something. Although his inspiration has been at an all time low. His muse was simply not cooperating with him. He stared at the clock, sighing sadly. Tsugaru was so late...he hoped that the blond was making it home safely.

He thought about calling Delic, but would still be at work. Hibiya never carried his cell, so that didn't matter. There was always Roppi....but he wasn't that desperate. Besides, Roppi would be on his way here from who knows where - Psyche didn't bother trying to memorize where his cousin lived. He and Roppi had never been on good terms...so why did he invite Roppi to live with them again...?

The sound of the door opening and slamming shut startled the raven, causing him to scream and dive behind the couch. Was there an intruder?! He swore he locked the doors! Oh no...what if he didn't?! But it could be Tsugaru coming home. Psyche would prefer the latter option.

He peeked out from around the couch, staring at the hallway that lead to the foyer where the front door was.
    "Tsu-chan...?" he called out, hoping that it was his boyfriend and not some gang member or murderer. The chances of that were slim, but Psyche was a very cautious - and timid - person.

Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Tsugaru heard the brunet’s voice down in the house and started to hurry over, only to trip on something. The result was himself tumbling. The movement ended with a loud bang as he hit his hit against a wall. The pain lanced through his head and, giving out a groan, he decided to sit down and take a moment to recover.
    He leaned back against the wall and called out in a rather rough voice, “Psyche~”
    His head ached terribly, and as he looked over, he caught sight of his pipe laying on the ground, snapped in half. He must have tripped over it. The sight of it broken disappointed him. There wouldn’t be any smoking this evening. Even longer depending on how soon he went to go get a new one.
    Come to think of it, he didn’t remember leaving it in this room to begin with. He could have sworn that he had left in the living room near Psyche’s headphones and music player. For it to have traveled all the way here…
    He sighed, no doubt it didn’t matter how it had gotten here. It was here and the fact still remained that it was broken, most likely beyond repair. There would be no good coming out of trying to cast blame or understand the mechanics of its movement.
    Tsugaru leaned back and waited for Psyche to get into the room. He had managed to not drop the food in his grasp on the floor…
    His briefcase was smashed open from impact though, papers strewn about the floor. Oh well, he hated the case anyway.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:09 pm

It was quiet for a moment, and the dramatic side of Psyche began to think that he had just given his location to an intruder, and he was about to have to fight to the death or hide in the closet. He could practically hear the dramatic music playing in his head as he rolled out from behind the couch to sprint for the stairs.

But wait!! A sudden sound! Quick shuffling heading in his direction! Oh no! The intruder - or Tsu-chan, he still wasn't completely sure - was coming for him! He quickly changed his direction, diving under the table. He would need a weapon to protect himself with. Right now, he had headphones, his iPod, and a stray fork left on the table.

With a crash, Psyche's "attacker" fell to the ground with a gruff cry. The raven winced at the dull sound of a forehead hitting the wall. Sympathy pains wreaked through his body, and he rubbed his own forehead. A low groan caught his ears, and he peeked out from around a chair to see Tsugaru's favorite pipe snapped in half on the ground.

Shit! If that wasn't Tsugaru, he could be in biiiiig trouble. And Tsu-chan could be scary when he was mad!

"Psyche~", the blond's familiar voice echoed through the hall. Psyche's heart soared at the sound of his boyfriend, however a tiny part of him wished it was an intruder so he could battle in the movies (albeit the movie in his head). Though he knew he'd be the first to die in the movies. The cute one always died first.

"Tsu-chan!" he squeaked, dashing out from under the table to run up to his boyfriend, who was leaning up against the wall with a pain look on his face. Psyche's eyes widened as he saw all the papers strewn on the floor. What a mess! But that didn't matter. He would clean it up later. Right now, the more important thing was making sure Tsugaru was ok.

"Are you ok?!" The raven bent down and cupped the blonde's face with his hand, rubbing his thumb along his cheek gently. "You're not hurt, are you?"

Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:02 am

The brunet rushed over to him and Tsugaru looked over at him, sighing in relief and slightly amused by the brunet’s behavior. The concern over his safety, the look of worry on his face, it all made him feel more and more affection growing in him. He held onto the hands cupping his cheeks and gave the brunet a gentle smile, “I’m alright, Psyche, but I broke my pipe.”
    That was quite a disappointment. He had had that pipe since he had begun to date Psyche. The thing held more than a meaning for him than any cigarette could hold. It was somewhat of a sentimental thing. Seeing it broken was somewhat unsettling. Sure, buying a new one would be alright, but still.
    His head continued to hurt from the impact with the wall, but seeing Psyche did a lot to ease the pain. He picked the bag of food up and held it before Psyche, looking apologetic. “I’m sorry I’m so late. I got a case at work that wouldn’t quit discussing her personal life and time flew by. I didn’t even think to set up a timer in the room. I should have.”
    He hadn’t expected to day dream and almost fall asleep as the woman had gone on about her seemingly perfect affair. The breathing exercises and everything that he had done as the woman had so blindly continued going on about the man of her dreams besides her husband must have lasted longer than he had expected.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:17 pm

“I’m alright, Psyche, but I broke my pipe.” The brunet sighed with relief, hearing that Tsugaru was ok. He glanced over at the snapped pipe, frowning in dismay. He knew how special that pipe was to Tsugaru - although he was slightly happy it broke, he didn't like it when Tsugaru smoked. Still, he would have never wished for such a precious thing to be broken.

He blinked in surprise when Tsugaru lifted a bag of food, a small apologetic smile on his face.
    “I’m sorry I’m so late. I got a case at work that wouldn’t quit discussing her personal life and time flew by. I didn’t even think to set up a timer in the room. I should have.”

Psyche laughed lightly, bending forward to give a quick kiss on the blond's nose,
    "It's ok! Things happen. I'm just glad you're home now!"

One may think that Psyche is a clingy boyfriend - that he would be one to constantly call and ask where Tsugaru was, and who he was with, and when he would be home. However, he wasn't like that often. Some days, he would get extra clingy, but normally he was fine with Tsugaru running late or changing plans. He trusted Tsugaru to stay safe and to come home at a decent time, or to call first before making different plans. So it didn't bother him at all that he was late.

"I can't wait to see what you brought home!" he said happily, standing up and reaching down a hand to help the blond off the floor.

Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:18 pm

The simple kiss made Tsugaru’s heart soar as he looked up at the brunet. The brightly lit smile showed just how fast Psyche had forgiven his lateness. Tsugaru accepted the help up, again in awe of how dismissive the brunet could be. Their relationship was one of perfect synchronization and communication. He could be late like this evening, but they both knew he wasn’t doing anything inappropriate or could hurt the other’s feelings. He loved his boyfriend far too much to ever even consider doing anything of the sort.

His hand remained in Psyche’s as the brunet’s face remained bright, looking at the food excitedly. Lacing their fingers together, the blond gave a final pity glance to his pipe and followed the brunet towards the kitchen.

His gaze focused entirely on the man as they went. He noticed the extra boost of energy Psyche had and the bit more enthusiasm as they went forth. He sighed, realizing that Psyche had probably been home alone all day. There was only so much a person could during the day by one’s self and Tsugaru knew from experience that the brunet seemed to enjoy being more active than meditating or anything of the like.

Tsugaru se on the table nearby and wrapped his arms silently around his boyfriend, nuzzling the soft black hair and reveling in the feel. The entire day’s worth of issues and problems of other’s came crashing in some and the blond felt weary. Just laying down and eating with Psyche sounded wonderful. Without thinking, he started to kiss along the brunet’s neck, trailing light, fleeting kisses until he reached an ear. He nipped lightly on the earlobe and whispered softly, just loud enough for him to hear, “I’m so sorry for being late, Psy-chan…”
    He was very sorry, however he seemed to have his heart set on a different main course than the sushi he’d gotten.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Psyche loved the way their hands fit together perfectly. He could feel Tsugaru's heartbeat through his palm, and it made his own heart beat fast. He squeezed a little tighter, unable to control the energy bubbling within him. He could tell his boyfriend was exhausted, and felt bad that he was so hyper. He didn't want to wear him down more than he already was.

So when they sat at the table, he made sure he would remain calm and not demand anything too irrational. No late night strolls through the park, or spontaneous dance parties. He was going to spend his time with Tsugaru happily.

He giggled when Tsugaru pulled him into his lap, nuzzling and kissing his neck lovingly. He mewled softly, letting his head loll to the side slightly, giving Tsugaru better access. It was the most sensitive spot on his body, besides the more obvious ones. He adored the way Tsugaru softly would tease the skin, making his entire body flare up with goosebumps.

The raven shivered and whimpered as Tsugaru nibbled on his earlobe, breathing hot air against the sensitive skin.
“I’m so sorry for being late, Psy-chan…” the blond purred, his voice low. He smiled, reaching a hand back to run his fingers through his hair.

"No need to say sorry...you're forgiven..." he whispered, leaning back into Tsugaru's arms, loving the way they wrapped around him protectively.
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:09 am

Psyche was far more forgiving than he deserved. Tsugaru continued to kiss along his neck, swaying them a bit and he went. Ah, but there was nothing more enjoyable than spending time with Psyche. He could feel the brunet run a hand through his hair and practically purred at the attention.

“Do you have any idea how much you mean to me, Psyche?” He slid a hand down from the man’s waist and ran a thumb along one of his thighs. “I love you so much Psyche. I don’t know how I can think about anything else. I can’t. You’re distracting me terribly when I think about you at work. I can’t even focus on my patients when all I want to do is go running from my office to your club and carry you home.”

He leaned his head against Psyche’s and sighed, “There’s nowhere that appeals to me more than wherever you are.” He hugged Psyche a bit tighter and let the man’s presence sink in, the monotony of it all, the soothing factor that Psyche created in him; he loved it. It was more relaxing than even his pipe.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 am

He closed his eyes, humming with soft approval at Tsugaru's ministrations. He adored the way Tsugaru held him, kissed him, loved him. He felt like he was floating on a cloud. The soft sway as Tsugaru peppered soft kisses along his neck slowly lulled the raven into a blissful, relaxed state. Nothing was more comforting than this. All the worries he had faded away and was replaced with affection and warmth.

“Do you have any idea how much you mean to me, Psyche?” Tsugaru's lowly voice and his hand on his thigh sent happy shivers down his spine. He fluttered open his eyes to look over at his lover, who was staring back at him with the most loving expression, "I love you so much Psyche. I don’t know how I can think about anything else. I can’t. You’re distracting me terribly when I think about you at work. I can’t even focus on my patients when all I want to do is go running from my office to your club and carry you home.” Tsugaru rested his head against Psyche's, and the raven couldn't help but smile back at him, “There’s nowhere that appeals to me more than wherever you are.”

Psyche wrapped his arms tightly around the blond as he was pulled closer. The strength he could feel in Tsugaru's embrace made him feel so safe and protected. He never wanted to leave that embrace. "There isn't anyone I want to be with more. I love and adore you so much. You're all I think about all day. I wait for you to come home so I can be with you like this," he sighed, brushing his lips against Tsugaru's. "You're my everything..."

Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Tsugaru could only hold him so close, longing to keep Psyche wrapped around him forever. His eyes hovered shut as he felt Psyche's lips closing in. His heart beat irratically against his chest, threatening to overflow with his affection for the brunet.

It was beyond his control to keep from getting that kiss from Psyche. He closed that miniscule bit of space between them, so quickly moaning softly as he applied a gentle pressure, knowing that Psyche loved him enough to return the gesture.

"I love you Psyche."

The words were low, full of his adoration where the brunet was concerned. The urge to let Psyche know just how much he loved him made itself known as he kissed him.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Despite how often they murmured those three words to each other, they still made his heart soar. He couldn't help but smile as they kissed. He drank up every breathy moan Tsugaru made, allowing his own soft mewls of happiness mingle.

His hands moved up to softly caress Tsugaru's cheeks, holding their lips together firmly, yet tenderly. His thumbs rubbed gentle circles against Tsugaru's cheek bones. He could feel Tsugaru's grip tighten slightly to pull him closer, and it only made him happier.

To think that Tsugaru was his forever, that they would forever be in this state of bliss...it made Psyche so happy. Any anxiety or fears he had melted away when he was with Tsugaru. He had a calming nature that made him so incredibly happy.

"I love you too, Tsu-chan." he murmured softly in between kisses, showering Tsugaru with as much love as he could possibly make. He wanted him to know just how much he adored, loved, and needed him. He doubted he could survive without him by his side. And it was these gentle moments that made him realize how much Tsugaru meant to him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]   Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home, Sweet Home. [Psyche, Tsugaru]
Page 1 of 1