Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Try Finding The Market In This Street

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 pm

"One more chance~ Where is your bosses office~?"
The clerk stared up at a snow haired, lavender eyed monster as he leaned against the counter he worked at and shivered as the blade closed in on his delicate neck. Mori stood over him, feet planted on either side of the poor man's head as he grinned down to him in such a scary way that it sent chills down the other customers back as they watched. The informant had ran into the store and threatened the first work place man he could find, someone who had been helping an old lady check out her things. Said elderly woman was being consoled by a man nearby, crying about how the white demon just seemed to come out of nowhere. Mori would be rather deadly where Nora was involved. The clerk raised a hand and pointed the direction down the hall to a door that had a plaque that said Director's Office. Mori smiled politely down to the clerk, nearly making the poor man pee his pants.
"Now that wasn't so hard, hm?"
He pulled his ninja sword away from the man's neck and ran down the hallway, pulling out more knives with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 pm

"Mr. Noriak, what are you-!?" Nora struggled as harmlessly as possible- while he does have the strength to get out of the man's grip, using his inhuman strength would probably lead to a very bad ending. Concerning paperwork, courts, and judges. He does not really want to go back there again- it's a headache having to go through those lawyers. But if he keep touching him there again....
"It's just business Fushou-san, you'll understand someday."
Nora glared at the other, obviously not being fooled around this time. Noriak only flash out a gentlemently smile- though there is doubts that his thoughts are gentlemently at all.
"How rare- a different expression."
Nora's only response is narrowing his eyes, obviously not please.
The boss chuckle, taking one of his hands away from one of the other's buttocks and using it to life Nora's chin up- pure intimidating white eyes meeting with striking blue.
"Extraordinary, as always." Nora felt a twich as the sentence was practically purred out and yelped when he felt another squeeze on one of his butt cheeks.
That's it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Mori skidded in front of the door and with a swift kick, he knocked it off hi hinges though it was clearly unlocked (Mori: Why'd I have to kick a door open if I could have just opened it intsead? Me: Dont' question it and just save the baka) and with the knives properly loose in his grip, he let them fly, one striking te floor near their feet. One taking root deep into the wooden desk and another jsut flying past the man's cheek onlyto harmlessly pass by and hit the wall with a dull thud. The knives hitting their marked place left a satisfying ring to echo around the room and Mori and plenty more and he wasn't willing miss on purpose next time.

"I'm afraid our business deals will no longer be taking place anymore."

He said as he raised the sword and in no time, there were more supplied knives in his opposite hand. His eyes narrowed dangerously as he located each of the boss's hands on his former servant and quickly targeted those in case the man did not comply.

"Now let go him, you rotten, scummy, son of a b-tch."
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Just as he was about to throw the other through the wall, it was surprising to say the last to hear someone kicking the door down, followed but the skillfully placed knifes that were thrown soon after. When Nora twisted his body from the man's grip to see who was there, he wasn't expecting Mori. Sure, the knifes were a big clue but still, he didn't think his best friend would burst in and attack his boss. The black-haired man wasn't sure what to make of it, especially when Mori then voice out his death threat.

But it seemed that Noriak had only tighten his grip on Nora instead, his gentlemently smile still one.
"Excuse me, Mori-san, I have some professional business Fushou-san here. I'm afraid you're interrupting something very important."
Noriak's hand went up underneath's Nora's shirt.
A pulsing vein formed on Nora's head.
He had enough.

Without any warning, Nora easily snap himself out of the other's grip and flip, slamming him to the ground.
"I'm sorry Mr. Noriak, but I'm afraid that I'm going to decline the proposal." Nora narrowed his eyes. "Also, I quit."
Full of anger that would surely cause a building somewhere to be demolished, Nora stomp out, not bothering to give a look to Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Mori grit his teeth as he saw the man's hand disappear under Nora's shirt, his grip on the weapons he held to him tightening as he tensed ready to attack when suddenly Nora decided to finally slip the man over an he frowned slightly at how easy and simple he appeared to have done it.

Frowning as the man just seemed to pass him without a care, he looked once o the boss before turning around and going after his fried, irritated that he just left him in the office with the creepy boss who he bothered no longer since he had released the dark haired former servant.

"Oi! Where do you think you're going?!"

Frustrated that the man would just leave after being caught in a situation like, wasn't he going to talk about it ever again. Especially when Mori had caught him. What the heck? Mori slipped his weapons away in an array of pockets and hidden compartments under his shirt.

He grabbed for Nora's wrist to try and slow him down.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Nora stop as he felt weight on one of his wrist, looking back as he then saw Mori with a frustrated expression.
Oh yeah.
While Nora did stop and look at the other straight in the eye, he was silent. It's obvious that he didn't really know what to say about the situation. Yeah, his boss had touched him in weird places where he thought only women would be touched there. Apparently, today prove him wrong. Maybe he should really catch up on these gestures and saying that guys his ages use these days... then again, he doesn't really have time for that. He'll learn on the way he guessed.
But Nora kept being silent as he stare at the other, not sure what to say about the situation Mori had found him in. It wasn't embarrassing just rather awkward maybe? It's not really an everyday thing he found himself with.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Mori slowed down now that his friend had finally stopped and he relaxed, the informant allowed a worried expression. His grip relaxed and he frowned to his friend, still feeling an irritated confused aura around the other male and he hung onto his hand instead and tried hard not to look away from Nora's white eyes.

"He didn't do anything else to you, did he? Are you alright?"

Mori stepped closer to Nora, his jaw clenching as he remembered what the man was doing and yet he felt a white hot rage instead of just simple anger. It was strange, the feeling. He was ready to kill for seeing him in such a position. He couldn't believe the man was such a perv. Especially when Nora knew nothing about gay marriages since he was pretty sure that the man was confused about that mostly. Because Nora tended to worry about the less worrisome things in situations, not quite like this but in general.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Nora shook his head, meaning his ex-boss didn't do anything else to him. Just grope him and put his hand under his shirt.... but didn't bodily harm him. Just harrass him a little bit.
"Un. I'm fine." He responded blankly, though it is obvious that Nora is still baffled by what has happened.

He has been stared at before (some are perverts that tried to undress him with their eyes but not that he knows), giggled at, drooled at and been flirted at (again, he did not know that he was being flirt with) but this is a new level of interact he had with someone else. It made him twitch just thinking about it. Are people that shameless?
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Mori calmed down slightly as he learned this and smiled as best he could, though he could sense a rather dim anger still in the pit of his stomach aimed at that man. He would never do business with him again. He woul even send some of the people he knew from tough gangs after him very very soon...

Putting his cheek on Nora's shoulder, he gripped his hand as he hugged his arm, worry now exiting his body. He really didn't like other peopl touching his friend. In any way. It was probably because that the young informant still saw his friend as a bit of a servant to him in a way but they were good friends. He couldn't bit down the anger boiling in his stomach.

"I'm really sorry..."

He didn't know what he was sorry for but he just felt the urge to say that. Though...distantly, he felt a secret amusemen in his sadistic side. Considering how Nora really didn't know what was going on, it was surprising and he couldn't help but smile just a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Nora blankly look at the other as Mori held his hand and hug his arm- in a way, it would look like as if they were a couple but Nora just thought that his friend is being clingy once again. He always is when some kind of shocking or weird incident occurs that involves Nora in some way that he doesn't really understand.

"...there is no need to be sorry." Nora had said, a bit confuse on why the other is aplogizing for. But he might as well store that memory in his head- it's rare for the other to say 'sorry' in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 pm

The moment was over.

Mori detached himself as the little kitten mewed for attention from the spot of his shoulder where he had left her the entire time. Sometimes it could be hard to intimate someone when you have an ultra cute kitty on his shoulder. Maybe that was why the boss didn't relent earlier?

"Also, that was rather idiotic of you. Didn't you catch you boss giving you the eye earlier? It was obvious he liked you or your body anyway. I wonder if he was gay? Oh right, you wouldn't know about that. Gay is something along the lines of guys liking other guys and sometimes even girls liking other girls. Strange but it does tend to get around even in Ikebukuro. I know you don't know much about romance and *** but surely you would have fought back earlier? I mean, he did have his hand all over you *** so what was wrong with giving the boot before? Sometimes you are just too careless for your own good. You know that? You're good looking and all so you should really quit being so dense. Maybe I could help you recogonize the signs of possibly being targeted by others? Maybe that will help a hopeless case like you."
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Nora blinked at the lecture- that's not something you hear everyday, Mori lecturing him. Usually, it's the other way around. Through Nora listen to Mori the whole time he was rambling and lecuring him, there were some parts that he doesn't understand. He felt a bit lost in the lecture but continues to listen nontheless- even if he doesn't exactly know what the other is talking about.
His boss giving him the eye? Usually, that means he was in trouble or the boss look at him disapprovingly, right? Like him and his body? Well, he is the hardest worker around the shop yeah. Gay? As in happy? He would see his boss smile sometimes.
Nora got totally lost after that, not sure what Mori is talking about.
Yeah, his boss did touch him at some appropriate places but it's not like he meant any harm in it- though if he does it again...
As he continues hearing the ramp, Nora couldn't help but lifted his mouth to a small smile.
"Thanks..." though what he's saying thanks for isn't really clear, Nora does look like he appreciates Mori's concern.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Looking back on Nora, he froze and then suddenly frowned knowing that the man was clearly nt understanding a word he was saying and that irritated him. Seriously, how dense could he get?! It must be an act. Nobody could be possibly be THIS unaware of what ran through people's head sometimes. The snow haired informant huffed to himself silently and he blinked as he noticed a small smile on the other's lips and he stayed quiet for a while before walking again, smiling to himself as he continued out the door and looked around, unsure of what to do next.

He looke behind him at Nora and absently patted the little kitten's head as she purred for no reason.

"Where should we go for kitten supplies?"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Nora responded with a shrug.
"There's a nearby supermarket- they should have everything that we need." Nora stated as he pointed towards the way, following behind his former master.
"If we're keeping her, we should got some supplies now and get her settled at the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Mori petted the kitten, tickling her on the side of her cheek, earning a purr and he picked her up off his shoulder and hugged her as he stared at the dark haired person.

"So you shall lead the was since I have no idea where to go~?"

He grinned to his friend and stepped back for Nora to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Nora refrain himself from rolling his eyes as he went ahead of his best friend, going towards the way towards the supermarket. He didn't even bother looking back to see if the white-haired teen is following him.
Of course, on the way to the supermarket, Nora is bound to gather some attention. Whether it's for his eyes, his looks, or that rather regal posture that he held himself in (which is actually out of habit since he has to learn to look good for the Yakuza gang he was in), he had many eyes on him. Some are out of admiration, some out of jealousy, some of disgust, and some not-so-innocent.
In any way, Nora didn't really care or bother to look at the people giving him stares; he's trying to figure out what kind of brand they should use to take care of the kitten and whether they have the money to go get the kitten groomed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Mori followed after him contently, matching his pace easily since it really wasn't too hard because Nora always seemed to be runnning away from him, the snow haired informant noticed how people were beginning to look at Nora.

Frowning, he ran to catch up with the dark haired man and he stuck close to his side, feelig that same anger from beforein the pit of his stomach. He looked to Nora curiously after ignoring the people and he raised an eyebrow.

"So what is going to be needed?"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Nora casually looks over at Mori before looking straight ahead towards the supermarket they would be going.
"We would be needing some bedding, food supplies, maybe some toys and treats, and some sanitary essentials." Nora listed out in his usual monotonous voice, seeing the supermarket in his sights soon enough.
"I'll pick out the food and treats that are best, you can looking for the bedding and toys."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Mori nodded and he set the kitten on hsi head and looked around, luckily spotting an aisle that had toys in it and he walked over, leaving Nora to his own devices. He noticed the whole row of toys and tilted his head curiously as he picked out the first toy he saw and wagged the little rod with a feather and fake mouse on the end. The little kitten mewed loudly and tried to paw at it as she was set onto Mori's head. Taking it and finding another that was similar to it and he continued on down, looking for catscratches and a bed that would suit the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Nora watch as his former master wander off to the toy aisle, shaking his head slightly. He just hope that his best friend know that they can't really get anything expensive...
Going over to the aisle where the food and treats are suppose to be, he saw many brands that could be good for the kitten.
He went through a mind check with all the brands from quality to how much they would cost and decided to go with the one that his ex-boss has previously recommended him. While he doesn't exactly want to think about the man who had just harrass him, he got good taste.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Mori smirked as he played with the fishing rod (which is what he know called it) he had gotten an inexpensive cat scratcher that could also be used as a bed and he even found a few toys the little kitten could play with as she grew up. He grinned as she rolled over and attacked the mouse yet again then he took he moment to swipe it out of her paws and she blinked at her two paws and then around her because it ould seem that she didn't know where it went.

His lips twitching trying hard not to laugh but he couldn't help it considering it was just too funny. He grabbed his cat and he set her on her shoulders before following the row again and looked around trying to find out where his friend went.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Nora look upon the rows and rows of catfood that seemed rather decent than those dry pieces of cardboard in those ten pound bags nearby.
"Nora-chan!!" Blinking at the use of his, rather irritating and unwanted, nickname, he look to see.... Haoka?
He was surprise to see his ex-co-worker here, wearing the same uniform as the supermarket's employees. Oh yeah, Haoka has an array of jobs like him too. In fact, he probably has a few or several jobs working with Haoka.
".......Haoka-san." Nora finally replied monotonously after a few minutes- he took his time processing the fact that his co-worker is here.
"I heard you quit!" Haoka exclaimed with teary eyes, almost unbefitting for such tall and handsome looking guy like him- yet it gives off such a charm that would usually attrach others, that are not Nora of course.
Nora could only nodded as he looks back at the cat food, grabbing some necessary stuff of course. He need to go get a kitty litter and some other sanitary stuff....
"Please come back! I can't do that job without you!" Haoka exclaims in panick as he grabs onto Nora's arm, shaking him slightly. Nora look at the taller man with a sweatdrop but patted the other's head to calm him down.

"....You can do the job without me." He stated it as a fact. Haoka can do the job without him- the guy just relies on him too much.
"I can't Nora-chan!" Haoka stressed, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Mori thanked the employee who had gone to retrieve a basket for him and he put the things inside he had chosen for the kitte and he looked up to her shooting a grin before pushing the basket down the rows as he watched for Nora then hearing his nickname he had made for him be cried out into the air, he flinched and he recognized the voice from the other shop.

He stayed silent for a moment, looking around uncertainly as if he didn't know whether to go find his friend or to just stay here and wait for Nora to come and get him. Though while the dark haired man's boss was one thing, this whiny needy child was someone Mori couldn't hamr because he was obviously some sort of fri-...some sort of frie-....acquaintence of Nora's.

Mew...

He looked up to recieve a purr from the cat as she played with his white hair, pawing at the strands. He sighed and continued on down the aisles towards the pet food row.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 am

By this time, Haoka was clinging onto him, making Nora sigh. Haoka is never confident when it comes to his jobs. While he always did a good job, his emotions and anxiety usually gets to him. His jobs are the only thing that Haoka is always so unconfident about. Whether it's relationships, sports, or anything like that of the sort- Haoka is like one of those rich superstars witht he fantastic smiles and millions of fans. But when Haoka gets a job, he gets clingy- especially to Nora, since the black-hair teen is practically in par with him at how well he could do jobs.
"P-Please come back!"
"Haoka-san, you'll do fine...."
Haoka was hugging his arm now, curling up to him insistantly as Nora try to make sure all the food in his arms wouldn't fall. And because of a stray can of cat food on the floor, Nora didn't see it, too busy trying to calm down his co-worker, and trip backwards, taking Haoka with him.
When Nora came to from the suddenly fall that he wasn't prepare for (there's a shock), inwardly grumbling about all the food he's going to have to pick up later, he found Haoka hovering over him, his eyes still teary.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 am

Mori strayed through the aisles and walked into the first one that had food for cats and dogs and the liek just in time to hear a crash and a thud. He blinked and looked to Nora on the ground with some sniffling wimp hovering over him. the white haired teen could do nothing but stare as he felt something hot and uncomfortable grow under his cheeks and he found himself glaring at the two of them. His hands were clamped down on the handle of the basket, if he had Shizuo's or Nora's strength, it most likely would have broke but seeing as how he was lacking in the monster department. All he could do was glare down in a strange princelike manner and he just found something distasteful to scrunch up his nose for.
"Nora-chan. I'm no longer going to help you with your sexual harassment problems if you keep conjuring up men like this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Finding The Market In This Street
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next