Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Try Finding The Market In This Street

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:29 am

Mori frowned and he nudged Nora again as he looked up to the sky as if in an exausperated way. The informant pouted in a very sulkih manner, knowing he wasn't any mastermind in the kitchen let alone any mind when he was in the kitchen but at least he tried. Sadly, his tried ended up making the kitchen explode. But hey! At least nobody was harmed! He had read incidents are mostly occuring in the kitchen but he had never hurt himself when he was in the kitchen. Probably because he didn't know how to use anything that would prossibly cause harm in any way.
"Gee thanks. Are we there yet?"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:55 pm

"Be patient. It's not too far now.." Nora said as he shook his head. It's true. They're not so far now and they are almost there but it will take some walking to get there of course.

(sorry, reallllly short XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Mori pouted as he looked ahead and saw the apartment in the distance. He sighed just a bit and looked to the black haired man curiously. He rolled his eyes and looked back down to the ground as he thought back to the market store and frowned silently before shaking his head and he shuffled the bags slightly just to make the grip in his hand more comfortable. He rubbed the back of his head with his free hand and couldn't help but glance over to Nora and nudged him again as if playing around with him.

(Shame shame!)
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:54 pm

As Nora saw the apartment in the distance, just some walking distance from where they are at, he felt Mori nudge him and slightly frown at the other. Shaking his head, he nudge the other a little back. Not because he want to play the other's game of pushing eachother- because he knew that it would end badly if he tried to ignore the white-haired informant. Mori hated to be ignored and he didn't want to deal with that. He gets really annoying once he gets persistant.

(sorry xD my mind went blank)
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Mori smirked as he saw Nora shake his head in a rather disappointing manner yet he still had nudged him back which amused the white haird informant. He teasingly leaned into Nora again in a small push and he walked ahead to the apartment, carrying the bags he had taken. approaching the door, he opened it and walked in, smiling innocently to the land lady who scowled at him as he passed by. She never really did trust him considering there was always some sort of thing he was doing wrong and disturbing the other people who lived here. The few people that did live here, anyay...Mori looked over his shoulder to look for Nora since well, he had exited through his window and forgotten his keys to the apartment.

(Wouldn't be the first time~)
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:34 am

(oh ha ha >.<)

Nora inwardly scoff as Mori gave him another small nudge before going ahead to their apartment, the black-haired teen's lip twitching upward in a probably small attempt of a smile though it didn't see that Nora realized what he's doing.
The more responsible of the two gave a polite nod to the landlady, who smiled at him even though he's associated with the likes of Mori. She knows the many jobs that the boy does and frown at the fact that she hasn't seen Mori made any contributions to helping Nora keep up the bills. But she guessed if someone as stern as Nora is fine with letting Mori do as she please, she trusted the black-haired teen.
Nora looks ahead seeing Mori waiting for him, automatically thinking that the other has forgotten his keys and sigh, coming up to Mori and unlocking their apartment door.

"Put the bags near the kitchen." Notice how he said 'near' and not 'in'. Yeah, he's not letting Mori near his kitchen anymore than he has to.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 pm

(its true though~)

Mori smiled sweetly as Nora caught up with him finally and he watched patiently as he unlocked the door and dived into the house, leaving his shoes by the door. He temporarily looked over his shoulder to shoot Nora a pout at what he said but he did as he told and skidded to a stop outside the kitchen and set the bags just a few centimeters shot of the entrance and looked around the apartment for his laptop.

Spotting it where he had left it on the table, he picked it up and set it on the coffee table where he planned to sit and opened it, turning it on and letting it load to his log in so he could start checking his list of clients and find out the next time he could get some cash.

He blinked and glanced to Nora over his shoulder, quiet for a moment before hopping over and glomping the older teen, buryiing his face into Nora's shoulder. He had hated today's events. He didn't share Nora's innocence. He wanted to kill those people but he knew he couldn't or else those mafia peoples would be after them,.....again~ Hugging Nora, he regained himself and walked back to the living room and his log in laptop as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Just before Nora could enter the kitchen, he was then glomped by Mori in a surprise kind of attack. Nora sought to complain at first (and probably throw the other through the wall) but seeing his ex-master face buried into his shoulder, he stayed quiet. Usually, Mori would gave him a playful grin whenever the other would glomp or tackle him but the white-haired teen isn't showing his face. He's hiding it as if he wanted to block out something.
So, he let Mori hold on to him for as long as the other need to, not saying anything as the bags of pet care is still in his hands.
After Mori had let him go, he didn't say anything, continuing on to put up the stuff in an empty cabinet specfically for the little kitten.

Nora then realized something and blink. Though he doesn't really care about it, it kinda struck him odd in a way. It doesn't really matter for him but-
"Ah.... Haoka took my first kiss..." Nora couldn't help but point out. He heard of one's first kiss. It wasn't really special as people make it....
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Mori typed in his log in and watched as it loaded before seeing his plain background and then all the apps and contacts and other such things on his computer. He clicked on a few things and began typing rapidly to some of the people he knew to talk to the people on the chatbox and try to convince them to hunt down the people that had attacked Nora earlier today. He would have them at war. It wouldn't take much. Just a few bribes here and there, some empty promises and....

Voila.

Mori exited and he turned to google so he could look up some tips on how to raise a kitten. Said animal walked underneath the couch and mewed up at him before popping her head out, she was busy looking around the place, curioustiy widening her eyes. Mori chuckled and he looked up with a small frown as he listened to Nora.

"Really?"

That b-st-rd. Mori wondered if he should hack into the bosses system and fire the guy...
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:42 pm

"Un." was Nora's rather uncaring response as he simply does not understand what's so special about the first kiss that girls have been raving about. It didn't stir anything in him like he heard some girls said. He was more shock than anything and he was pretty sure that it wasn't a good feeling at all. Like he suddenly became broken or something and have to reboot his mind.
It was definitely a new sensation for Nora- he has never been kissed before nor has he ever kiss anyone before. He saw some couples did it and get the basics of lip-locking but actually doing something like that never crosses his mind.
He faintly remembers how the kiss feels- which slightly made his curious. For one to kiss, it has to be with someone you love/like, right? It's a weird way to show it, isn't someone concern about getting a disease from the other?
He remembers how soft the lips were against his and was a bit concious of how warm it was also...... though he probably should care.... there is something that slightly bothered him...

"Mori, are kisses supposed to have tongue included." Nora bluntly asked as he remembers Haoka's wet and heated tongue rubbing against his lips. Were kisses suppose to have tongues with them? He thought they were only about lips to lips contact.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Mori grabs his laptop and walks to the kitchen, sitting down on the counter outside of the kitchen and sat in a stool, bringing his legs up in an indian style manner of criss-cross. He typed some more on his computer, resisting the icon in the corner that had Nora's workplace app on it to focus on his other duties. He blinked at Nora's 'un' and rolled his eyes, of course he wouldn't care that much. The white haired teen silently glared at his computer, what was that commoner thinking, kissing Nora like that. He must have been mad or had a death wish...Wait, why was he getting riled up about this? Hm...Must be that he just hates people laying hands on his closest possessions. He blinked and looked to his friend before looking back to his screen, he could feel his face warming from embarrassment. Oh woe's him. Not only did Nora not know a thing, but he was curious and shameless enough to ask.
"S-some. Usually, one wouldn't do so in public since it is considered vulgar."
Again....that b-st-rd.....
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Nora blinked as he nodded understandingly. That understandable since he haven't seen any couples out in the street going that far yet....... or maybe they did and he never notice. Anyway, he just shrugs as he closes the cabinet, finishing putting all the stuff in the cabinet, the food bowls and bed already set inside the kitchen near the door. Everything was organized and in place and Nora felt content about that.
He then started to go and make dinner. Maybe he'll make something Italian today... something simple like Feicunie(sp) Alfredo (though Nora's dishes are anything but simple).
Ah.... Nora tilted his head curiously as he look at his friend.
"I'm just wondering.... have you ever gotten kissed before...?" He was just curious really. Mori had girlfriends before (though Nora realized then that Mori was just playing around with them and scolded him for doing that) and he never know if Mori has gone far with them. He was instructed by others to leave them alone when they are together- he wasn't suppose to tend Mori when he has a girlfriend or with his girlfriend. He wonders if that should apply currently right now....
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:52 pm

(you spelled fettucini wrong...XD)

Mori sighed to the merciful heavens above that Nora had not tried to get any more answers out of him. He stared at his friend before turning to his computer and clicking some things, trying to find his emails for his account with the Hiros so he could delete it and possibly send some threatening things towards them so he could get them riled for a fight.

Then they would notice the gang that Mori informaed and they would lose inevitably.

Mori smiled to himself and blinked out of his stupor and looked to Nora with a blank look. Did he...get kissed before? Remembering a few girls and also a few boys, heck it wasn't his fault. They came up to him and planted one on him. There was also that new blonde guitarist but he would have to keep that away from Nora since he was only fooling around again. Sweatdropping, he returned to his laptop, muttering quietly.

"Yeah...Why?"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 pm

(Yeah, I know I spelt it wrong XDD)

Nora nodded, somehow not surprise. Mori was always popular at school, he remembers all the girls surrounding him last year back at their school when they were still in Osaka. Nora always tried to escape and get away from the other when he's surrounded like that for the fact that he hated crowds and the giggling girls give him a headache. He was very popular too but due to the fact of his quiet denominator and very intimidating looks -not as carefree looking as Mori- everyone kept their distance from him. Not that he minded, he's not one for social interaction. He has a few people who would talk to him. Like the kids that work with him in several jobs and would sometimes come up to him for updates and such. And there are some that are as hyper as his ex-master, who couldn't leave him alone and would try to make small talk with him. Many are guys and there were rarely girls who would come up to him. They would either watch him from a distance or is scared of him all together.
Not that he cared really- women and mating with them is the farthest thing from his mind really. He doesn't want to bothered with any other people anyway because he is too busy creating balance between school and his jobs.
He had to bothered with Mori anyway because... well, Mori is Mori. 'Nuff said.

"Curiousity." Nora stated as he gather up plates and pans. He reach for several cabinets taking out ingrediants and spices.
He was just curious really, this is the first time the subject 'kissing' really did cross his mind. So of course he would be curious.
"Also, get out of my kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Mori swings his legs and blinks as he noticed that something was new on one of the screen's he had of the men he had worked for. He had gotten one of his friend's or rather assossiates, since he wasn't one to connect to anyone really except for Nora and he frowned as he saw that they were striking up a meeting. Raising an eyebrow, he thought of the enemies this man had and smirked as he wondered if he should inform him or not. He opened up the email and sent a time and date and place to meet but it wouldn't be today so he wouldn't have to worry about any more drama from Nora today.

He looked up to Nora at what he said and he muttered.

"More like being nosy."

He rubbed his nose and looked to the side as if he didn't just say that before continueing with his assisgnment.

"I'm not in your kitchen, I'm outside your kitchen on the counter."
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Nora ignored the comment as he grabs the box of pasta place it on the kitchen counter, grabbing the pot and filling it up with water as he turn on the electric stove. After filling the water with the appropriate amount of water, Nora lift up the pot onto the stove and left it there so that it could boil. He then grab some Alfredo cream and some cheese from the fridge soon after and place them on the kitchen counter.

He didn't really care what Mori is doing at the moment as long as it is not illegal and involves him in anyway. It's annoying when Nora is trying so hard to separate his personal life from his job and sometimes, Mori doesn't make it any better nor help his case.

Nora just brought himself into his cooking slowly forgetting the other outside of the kitchen on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Mori contineus to work on his very descriptive email and he grins as he soon got alot of answers and then exited before they got their own informant to track him down. Shutting down then restarting it again to ensure he would not be tracked, he glanced over to Nora who stood in the kitchen, cooking still. He hated how Nora would zone out like that and just leave Mori out of his thought bubble. Mori could have stood right behind him and wave his arms in the air and the moron still wouldn't be able to notice since he was so enthralled in hisown thoughts. Mori got out from his chair and cooed at the kitten as she returned to him, having finished her journey around the house.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 pm

When the water boiled, he puts the pasta in and watch as the pasta softens before stirring it around. When the pasta is perfectly soften, he then filters the water out into the sink and leave the pasta in the pot. Nora then pour down the alfredo cream into the pot and turn on the stove again, stirring it up as he added herbs and spices to make it more delicious. He puts some pieces of shrimp in it and let is sizzled as he stirrs it continously. It's almost done.
He grabs some plates from the cabinets and settled them near the stove before continuing to make the dish.
Soon, the two dishes are made and Nora put a plate near where Mori is sitting while Nora is sitting in the dining table eating his dinner there instead.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:30 am

Mori stared at his laptop, deep in thought. His mind anywhere but here. He didn'tknow what was going on with his head anymore. Him. The mastermind behind most of Ikebukuro's (well at least a good chunk) falls of gangs and increase in warfare and yakuza fights. The white haired teen blinked and looked down to the food, finally seeming to notice it. He grabbed a pair of chopsticks and began eating, not even knowing what food it was as he stared at his blank laptop screen. There was something wrong with him today. First that surge of anger with the boss, the bitter resentment against Nora's outside life and finally that white hot, blinding fury against that one kid at the store. Whatever his name was, he had better hope it wouldn't end up on his soon-to-be-dead list. So raveled in his thought, he finished dinner quickly and blinked as his chopsticks scrapped against empty plate and he blinked again before getting up and walking to the kitchen, setting the dishes into the sink.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am

As Nora was finishing up his plate, he noticed something. It's quiet. Sure, when Mori is doing work on his laptop, the other would be quiet because of the fact that his mind is on his work (for once) but it's too quiet. Not even the tapping of the keyboards of his laptop. And sometimes, he would hear the occational snicker or movement of the other.
Nora was a bit surprise to know that Mori had finished before him. Usually, he would finish before the other due to the fact that Mori would be a bit distracted from his work.
Standing up from his seat, his noticed a daze look in his best friend eyes, narrowing his eyes in a concern kind of way.
He followed the other to the sink, setting his dish before grabbing the other's sleeve, his head tilted almost rather concerningly.
"....Mori..? Something's wrong." He said it almost as a fact, not a question.

Mori has been a bit out of it- a lot more touchy than usual. Like back at the pet store when he suddenly tackled him, not even looking at him. His declarations were confusing enough. And again at the supermarket- Nora thought the other looked as if he was about to cry. He doesn't understand why but he knows that there is on Mori's mind.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Mori stared at the dishes, keeping his hands on the edge of the counter and leaning against it as he stared with a blank expression on his face. The white haired teenager didn't notice his friend till he came up and grabbed his wrist. The informant blinked and he looked up at Nora, his face still blank but then recalled that he hadn't done anything or said anything to set the other off. He had been acting too calm when he was in his thoughts and Nora ended up suspecting something. Shaking his head to rid himself of his thoughts, he smiled to Nora and shrugged, looking down to his arm where his friend kept a firm grip. He ignored what Nora asked or rather what he stated, not feeling up to sharing what s on his mind. If he didn't know what was wrong then how would Nora?
"What? Is there a problem?"
He asked, looking back up to Nora with an unreadble expression.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Nora looked a lot more worried (as much as he could look worried) than before, his eyes narrowing slightly out of concern. He couldn't read Mori anymore, his expression turning unreadble and secretive. Mori is a person that would just blurt out whatever is bothering him or whatever is annoying him. Though Nora doesn't look like it, he would be willing to listen to his ex-master woes like years ago before when Mori was still a bit of a crybaby (well, more so than today). If Mori was so secretive with his feelings and thoughts- that means it's probably something personal, really personal that Nora doesn't even know of...
Well, this is the first step; Mori becoming an individual. Sooner or later, he would have a life on his own without him. But no need to really ponder about that though. He'll worry about it even more when they graduate high-school.

Pondering how he should help Mori with- whatever problems he is having- without completely knowing what the problem is, he decided that should be the best for now. Silently, he pulled his best friend into an embrace.
Nora wasn't one to be touchy but he knows that his ex-master is a very touchy person. He likes clinging onto someone and usually interacts with them through touch at times. Nora supposed that words wouldn't really help the situation so he just opts in hugging Mori, seeing no other action more effective.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Mori turned away as he sensed an even more worried air come from around Nora oh dear what was he going to do now to get this man off of his back? The informant peered around, his eyes moving yet his head still as he was inclined to the sink and he blinked once before closing his eyes and sighing. Maybe he should just slip out while he had the chance. Ignoring Nora again, he removed his hands fromt he counter and tried walking around his worried former servant only to be pulled into a hug. He blinked in surprise and squirmed in Nora's arms but when Nora willed it, it wasn't like he could just slip out. The man's unhuman strength was d-mn near impossible...

"Nora. Let me go."

He said sternly and tried to get out but was still rendered useless and he sighed and leaned into the man's embrace, staring at Nora's shoulder since that was all he could see considering that the man was taller than him. He stared and stared and eventually drooped his eyes, his head leaning on Nora's shoulder. At least, Mori had never seen Nora do this to any other of his friends. That annoying little boy at the store (but...aren't you smaller than him? -_-) Mori hugged Nora and glared into the older teen's shoulder as if he expected to burn a hole through him. He hugged him tighter and buried his face into Nora.

"...Don't leave me, Nora-chan."
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Again.... with the annoying nickname.....
But Nora let it go this time. He haven't heard Mori said something in a voice like that for a long time- maybe back then when they were kids and Mori was pressured by his father's expectations on him. The boy would run up to him, when they are alone in his room, and brought him into a tight embrace, not showing his face till he calms down. Physcial contact of love and concern is rare for the both of them. At first, Nora would just stay still while the other soak into his warm, but as time pass, Nora would learn how to hug the other back if Mori was really hurt or frighten. Nora doesn't like these physical contact a lot, finding them restraining and constrictive but he understands that it's something that his former master needed at times.
It does look like Mori needed it and it's rare for Nora to even initiate the hug; but no one knows Mori better than Nora- who has been with the white-haired informant since childhood.

"....I won't." Nora mumbled as he let the other tightly hold him. Mori is his purpose for living- to teach the other how to survive in a world like this. Nora couldn't leave him- but he'll have to eventually let the other go.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Mori stayed still in Nora's arms, comfortable and relaxed but he kept his face buried in Nora, not wanting to let go. He didn't realize how selfish he was. Maybe this is why Nora always complained to him. Oh well, he wasn't one to lsiten to Nora's complaints. He was visibly easing though, Nora's words being reassuring. The white haired teenager looked to the side, turning his head on the black haired teenager's shoulder. He didn't look at his friend yet but he murmered a small 'thanks'.

He was silent again for a moment as he stared at nothing and he recalled something and sighed under his breath.

"What ever will you say to your friend next time you see him on the job?"

He muttered some more, trying to wonder what was going to happen. He wouldn't be surprised if Nora got attacked again, maybe he should keep an eye on the cameras and keep his time open just to watch over his best friend who didn't know jack and cheese about what usually goes on in people's minds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Finding The Market In This Street
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next