Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 pm

A chill in the air ran fown Shawn Toole's spine. Spring had just started so the chill couldn't have come from the weather. His loud music became louder then as he tried to cope with the disappearing light. What was he thinking? Living on his own in a place with lots of shadows. What Shawn wouldn't give for a normal fear, like spiders or thunder--something threatening. Nope, he's afraid of black...The Dark and what might lurk within.

His deafeningly loud music helps as he crosses the park. He lives on one side and attends school on the other, his little studio is farther than the high school. That's where he was coming from currently. In the morning it is fine since the sun will rise and he knows it...but as of now, at dusk, he's trying to hurry home. Nothing must stop him. Nothing must distract him. Shawn's only hope is to cross the park and get inside to his plush Sqear.
Sqear, like 'square' but a mix of a squid and a bear toy that was made by his father and mother. It has two front bear paws and eight squid tentacles. A bear face with pointy cartoon-like beak. Softness of a mother's love, and the embarrassing love of a father. Sqear is Shawn's only comfort away from his parents. That, and sleeping with all the lights on.

South Ikebukuro Park was consistent in size but at this time it always felt longer. Or wider. Or whatever, maybe hsi body slowed down? Ironically when his heart was beating so fast, Shawn picked up the pace increasing the volume of his music hoping he didn't run into anything or anyone as daylight began to dwindle...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saboru Togusa - 26 - Touch Van = death
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fashion designer/student
Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - Vocalist/Asshole
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Fate grinned as she walked through the park, humming a tun of some sort. She was bored. But that was to be expected. She wasn't talking with a toy. There didn't seem to be any toys around. That's when she saw the teen.

Fate's lips curled into a smirk. Finally, a toy. Someone to entertain with. Some fun. Some fun. Some fun. Bored no longer I see a toy.

Fate skipped up to the boy before tapping his shoulder. This would indeed be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:56 pm

A tap to his shoulder, yeah things like this is why Shawn's afraid of the dark, and all the freaks come out too. His mother always warned him about predators and such, she loved to gush about how cute he was, and as embarrassing as she was he took those words to heart.

"WAA!?" His headphones came down in an instant as he jumped and spun seeing the perpatrator. A girl, roughly his age with blonde hair and pink eyes. She'd be pretty if she weren't so twisted-looking. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saboru Togusa - 26 - Van worshiper
Shawn Toole - 18 - maker of cool clothes

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - Asshole that can sing for your money
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Fate just laughed. Oh, how fun this would be.

"Well, I could have just yanked the headphones off of you and scream into your ear, but I didn't. Feel lucky, little toy, for I could do a lot worse if I so wished. However, you seem interesting. Anyone I single out does. So now I wait."

Fate grinned. While it was true she couldn't read into people like her brother and his book, she could still tell, pretty accurately, when someone was interesting.

"Now, we see how you react."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:33 pm

React? React to what?

"Screaming into my ear would have deafened me or given me a heart attack, so I appriciate the fact you didn't do that."

Shawn has been called many things by his friends but never once have they called him a 'toy' and he always figured people who saw him that way were very VERY weird. She seemed to be no exception. He studied her smirk closely with pale eyes that absorbed any light around them making them glow.
Why did she single him out? He glanced around the park, oh yeah they were alone, and Shawn clued into the disipating sunlight. Shit, he had to hurry.

"Look, I'm glad I amuse you but I'm in a hurry, so please leave me alone."

He was ready to mount his headphones again and run off if he had to in order to escape from her and get home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saboru Togusa - 26 - loves his Van and Ruri
Shawn Toole - 18 - Makes cool clothes

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - No one likes him cuz he's 23
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:00 pm

She grinned. "Oh? And so you're hurrying. Hurrying hurrying hurrying away. Why?"

Oh, what fun this could turn out to be, if only this is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:01 am

Shawn sighed, he really didn't want to explain this, but she seemed very difficult in the best of times.
"If you must know, I'm afraid of the dark. And in case you haven't noticed it'll be dark soon, so I need to get home."

Shawn decided he couldn't talk his way out of her company so he put his headphones on and began walking away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saboru Togusa - 26 - Drives a van with three other people inside
Shawn Toole - 18 - Young Designer/student

Keiren K3R Reimaru - 23 - Singing asshole
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:37 am

Fate laughed. "Afraid of the dark~" She sang. "Always such an interesting fear." Fate said nothing more as she continued to follow the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:02 am

Shawn's pace was nothing less of a slow jog as he turned down his music to hear her footsteps behind him. He didn't want people to know where he lived unless they had a specific connection to him. She did not. She just followed him because--oh right--he was a 'toy'.

Maybe he could loose her? No, Shawn knew that wouldn't happen.

"Please stop following me."

----=-=-=-=-=-=--==--------=-==--==-==-====--=-=--===-===-=-=-=-=--=-------
Saboru Togusa - 26 - Loves his van and Ruri too
Shawn Toole - 18 - High School Transfer

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 -Aaaasshole, and singer
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:17 am

"Don't wanna." Fate childishly replied. "You seem like a fun toy, not like all the other ones. I wanna play."

Yes. To Fate, all humans were toys. Even herself. Anything and everything she did, it was for the purpose of having fun, or surviving.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Other ones? Shawn knew he'd regret asking this,

"Other toys? You mean you just play with people on a whim?"

He didn't dare look back at her, knowing she'd be smiling in a twisted way. Shawn didn't like people like this, life wasn't something to aimlessly wander and have 'fun'. Watching his parents taught him that, but then again his mother and father seemed like oversized children half the time when they weren't working.

"People aren't toys."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Saboru Togusa - 26 - Van driver and Ruri Lover~
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fashion designer and student

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - Singing asshole
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:11 am

"Not on a whim. They have to be interesting. And I usually don't just go out and talk to the first interesting toy I see. Simply, it does not work that way."

Fate walked around to the boy's front. "I don't think I've actually introduced myself. And it really is a bit rude to go about just calling you toy. Toys have names, so, to be fair, I'll give mine first. It's Fate."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:15 pm

"Whether it works that way or not isn't the issue."

Shawn frowned as he came to a stop since his path was blocked. Her words and way of thinking really annoyed the shit out of him. And she's a bit of a hypocrite too. Fate supposedly doesn't talk to the first toy she sees yet that's what she's done. Granted it may be because of the hour and the fact they were alone, but nonetheless she's a hypocrite.

"You're a liar, and you're not getting my name with the way you continaully toss out the word 'toy' when referring to people."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Saburo Togusa - 26 - Touch his van and die
Shawn Toole - 18 - Maker of clothes/Student

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - Singing Asshole
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Fate shrugged. "Whatever then. If this gets boring, I'll just leave, but considering I've kept you here talking, it'll be dark any moment. You'll be all by yourself if I leave."

Honestly, Fate cared nothing of how people thought of her. So she was unaffected.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:06 am

Shawn's eyes shot open, oh shit, right the dark! And if she left, he'd be alone... Fuck

"You," Shawn wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to say now. He was pissed off she stopped him at all, but now his fear and anxiety was starting to kick in.

"P-Please let me go home."

Shawn found his volume buttong and the sound poured out of his headphones at a deafening decible. He slipped them onto his ears again. He had to get home now.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Saburo Togusa - 26 - Drives his van LIKE A BOSS
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fraidy-cat~ LIKE A BOSS

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - Sings and is a douche LIKE A BOSS
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:14 am

Fate shrugged and grinned before walking over to the street light. She stared at it for a moment before messing with it until the light went out.

"Boo~"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 am

Shawn squeaked in terror and crouched on his feet with his hands over his eyes. His body began to shiver noticably and his breathing escalated.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - 26 - Drives his van LIKE A BOSS
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fraidy-cat~ LIKE A BOUSE~

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - Sings and is a douche LIKE A BOSS
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 am

Fate walked up behind the boy and tapped his shoulder before taking of his head phones. "Boo. Ghosts are here."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 am

"GO AWAY!" Shawn's eyes were glowing with fear and wet with tears, "G-GO AWAY!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - 26 - Van fanatic
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fashion designer heir

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - Meanie
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:12 am

Fate sighed and plopped down next to the boy. "Awww. Wanna be all by yourself in the dark with no street light working?" Her tone was twisted...and comforting at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:21 am

Shawn's eyes looked at her, and he grabbed her arm, "N-NO don't leave me! PLEASE!"

The desparation around him was genuine, and any NORMAL CARING person would help him.
Fate was not that sort of person.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - 26 - Van fanatic
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fashion designer heir

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - Meanie
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:34 am

"But you were so keen to get rid of me. I wonder what changed. Could it be the dark, or that I'm the only one around?" Fate sighed and stood up.

"What is it do you want from me, little toy?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Fear and manipulation is what changed Shawn's view.

He didn't even mind being called 'toy' then, or he was too scared to realize what he had been called.

The boy, deafened by his own music, panicked when she stood and immedaitely got up as well. In the blink of an eye Shawn hugged her, clinging for dear life.

"Don't leave me here!" He begged, tears wetting her clothes.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - 26 - Van lover
Shawn Toole - 18 - Clothing maker

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - Jerkface
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Fate laughed. "So little toy doesn't want me to leave? What if I just walked away though? Of course, maybe I won't do that. But no one is saying I will."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:05 pm

"Don't leave..."

Shawn was shaking lightly too and he couldn't help but nuzzle into the warmth of a human body. He would always cope by cuddling between his parents when he was younger, but now it's a little embarrassing to do that.
And cuddling a complete stranger isn't?

"Don't you have fears?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Saburo Togusa - 26 - Drives a van
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fashion designer/student

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - singing Asshole
Haruka Ichikyouji - 22 - cute loving intern
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's The Hurry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down