Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:26 pm

"It's not like it's torture Fate."
Shawn rolled his eyes as he kept handing dishes to her.

"After this, I want to take your measurements."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Fate just rolled her eyes and sighed, however, at the second part, she jumped up and down. "For the dress? For the dress?" Now, she was excited.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Shawn chuckled at how easy she was to read and how easy it was to manipulate her to be happy or depressed.

"Yes it's for the dress... I have a guess, but I want you to be comfortable in the dress."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Fate nodded. "Alright. Since I have to dry these all off and put them away first, I will." SHe pouted lightly again before doing just that.

When she was finished, she grinned and moved to the living room to plop on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Shawn dried his hands and followed her to the living room and then by-passed it to get to his sewing room to get measuring tape. He re-entered the living room and stretched it out.

"Up-up you get Fate~ I can't take your measurements when you're lying on my couch."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Fate pouted and sighed before getting up. "Okay okay. So how do we do this?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:18 pm

"Well, you can leave your bra on, but take your shirt off. And you can leave your pants on."

Shawn explained as he motioned for her to take it off.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Fate rolled her eyes but nodded before lifting her shirt over her head and dumping it on the ground. "Alright. Now what? You just gonna take messurments?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:51 pm

"That's the idea~" Shawn grinned and took the tape and threw it around Fate's waist. He measured that, and then brought the tape up to her bust.

He felt a little nervous though taking her hip measurements but knelt down to read the tape. "All right perfect!~"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:12 pm

"That's it? Messurments are over?" It was a bit quick to her, not that she was complaining though.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:54 pm

"What did you expect?" Shawn chuckled. He went to grab a piece of paper and wrote everything down.

"There, now I can make the dress and you'll have to wear it two weeks after the new semester starts."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Fate nodded. "Alright. I can do that." She grinned. This was fun. She liked how this was going and put her shirt back on.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Shawn stared while she put her shirt back on, half getting a free look, and partly he was imaging the dress on her skin. He picked a color that would complement her complexion and he wandered to his studio to start working on it.

"You can come see if you want!" He called back to her.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Fate grinned happy and followed after, staring at all the fabrics. "So you're gonna start now?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 pm

"That's the idea...This dress has to be perfect," Shawn said, but stopped and grabbed his drawing to show Fate.

It had one shoulder and a high slit up the leg that corresponded with the dressed shoulder. It reached Fate's ankle and dragged a little, it had a tango dance inspired look but without as many ruffles.

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Fate examined the dress, studying it, imagining it on her before nodding. "I like it. Good job, ShawnShawn."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:02 pm

"Did you expect anything less?" He asked smugly as he went back to making the dress.

"Let me know if you're truly, I mean truly bored...."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Fate huffed and nodded before sitting down and watching Shawn work. She was never truly bored, always having something around her, but maybe she'd tell Shawn she was.
"ShawnShawn, can I hhhhhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllpp?" She was bored and wanted to do something.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:54 pm

"I'd let you, but right now, there's not much you can help with." Shawn apologized then remembered something. He stopped what he was doing and got up to get some other fabrics. They were the ones he'd dyed at school for Fate.

"Remember this? When I finished dying the fabric for your dress, Yori started watching my house so you couldn't come home. But now you can make your dress--the one you designed."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:53 am

"Really?" Fate grinned and clapped. "Yay. Yay~ I can make a pretty dress now~!" She was excited and not bored again.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Shawn chuckled at that and grinned, he dug out a needle and matching thread for Fate to start. "You remember how the machine works?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:00 pm

"Not completely..." He had only let her sow to pieces of scrap fabric together. She had no idea how to change the thread or sow on sleeps or anything.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:08 pm

"Fair enough, a refresher course for you Fate~" Shawn ws having fun teaching her too, as long as it kept her out of trouble and from being bored.

Over to the machine they went and Shawn told her to sit down again. He opened up the bobbin part to show her how to change it. "I'll find a matching color to your dress. Meanwhile, see this?" He pointed to the top spool of thread, "Just pull it off slowly taking the thread already in the machine and then I'll show you how to thread it again with the right color."

He went off to a cupboard and opened it to find the right color bobbin.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Fate grinned and did what Shawn had told her. "Okay ShawnShawn! Did it!"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:02 pm

"Good, I found the bobbin," The student came back over and explained in great detail while making sure Fate watched every step of the process.

"Thread goes through this hole, then into this hook, down, around, and up again before coming down to the needle. Here you thread it through the eye." He flicked on a light that would allow her to see better and stepped back for her to take over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Hurry?
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: