Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akihiko
Akihiko

Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ] Empty
PostSubject: Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ]   Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

"Alright, that is enough for today, thank-you for your cooperation Shirogane-san."

"Hai."

Michio cast one fleeting glance over his shoulder and a slight wave before tucking his hands into the worn jacket he'd thrown on earlier that night. The cool night air brushed against his face and tickled his throat as he walked through the streets of Sunshine City. Ever since his motorcycle broke down, he felt the need to give it some rest before riding out again. Taking the train or the bus was quite easier because it gave him time to think or sleep before carrying out his job. The streets bustled; not as much as they did in Ikebukuro but to an amount where Michio was often bumped into but not enough to his annoyance.

Glancing up to the night sky, he could see some of the glimmering stars despite the cities' immense amount of artificial light. Absolutely beautiful. Shutting his eyes, he silently cursed himself for not being able to spend this moment with his girlfriend. The thought of the raven-haired female brought a strange warmth to Michio's chest and he took in a deep breath. "Thinkin' of someone special son?" Michio stopped once he heard the soft ragged voice and glanced downwards towards a shivering and shaking old man dressed in tattered clothing. He sat in the alleyway, next to a short stout building and a taller one; the lights on and the sound of laughing and happy people inside.

Gazing back down at the man, he kept silent to hear him speak. "I know how that feels ya know, so in love and young. Till it's swooped out from under ya." The old man took one cough before thumping his fist against his chest taking a ragged breath. This process continued before the warm piece of clothing Michio possessed was wrapped around the man leaving the teen in nothing more than a t-shirt, worn jeans and sneakers. Staring down at the man who adjusted the jacket before staring up at him, Michio waved softly. "All you have to do is ask, Mr. Karasaki. I'm here every other day, you know." The man grinned familiarly towards the boy before shaking his outstretched hand.

"Quite right, Michi. Have a nice walk home. Sorry about your eye there." At the mention of the wound, Michio withdrew his hand and tentatively pressed it to his side before looking away. Some bystanders turned to look back at them, but continued to walk murmuring to one another. Michio bit his lip before stuffing his hands in his pocket. "Have a safe night, Mr. Karasaki." Shoving off into the night, Michio could feel the man's soft gasp behind him and the fleeting touch of his fingertips against his back. However, it wasn't enough to replace the feeling of the bandages over Michio's right eye that brought more wounds to his heart than the pain his body could ever bring.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ]   Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:34 pm

"Niji-san... don't over work yourself this evening. You looked exhausted, your wound is showing..."

Tsukasa waved the thought off. Bianca sat by her side, a cinnamon bun in her hand, with a coffee in the other. The taller brunette weakly brushed a few bangs back, tugging at her bandana tiredly. It was green, signaling her evening work with the scarves was done, and she was going back home for rest. It was tied to her face, covering her blinded eye. Something that put her apart in the city, making her leader identity a bit more covered.

Days has passed, night watch was driving her to be up late at night, while fighting during the day was taking it's toll on her body. Bruises formed on her skin, cuts reopening, and she looked exhausted as a whole.

"White-san is correct.

"Whatever, time to go home.

She gathered her things us, stalking out of the bakery with a small bag of pastries in hand. Where she was headed, she didn't know. But, there was someone else out on the streets. Far down the road, visible because of the street they were on, well, the intersection gave them a view of the emptied Sunshine.

"Never seen him before...
"Be wary..."

Bianca shook her head, clutching the bag as a wave of sadness washed onto her. The person was somehow upset. She felt it in her heart somehow.

"W-Wait...

She wandered up to the person, holding the bag out, leaving the weary Tsukasa behind.

"Bi-Bi..." Tsukasa muttered, coughing as she held herself close in her jacket. She was ready to be home, but Bianca had other plans.

"Would you like one...? Bianca went up to the stranger, holding the bag of pastries out as she 'marked time' with her mp3 music from her headphones.

Whoever it was, perhaps they needed the pick up...
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ]   Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Michio wasn't the type to accept gifts from people. To be honest, he didn't accept gifts from anyone besides Kyoko; but usually the gifts were usually a kiss or a hug or maybe an actual gift for their anniversary. But never did he accept a gift from anyone else but her. However, when the young woman came to him with the outstretched pastries in a bag, he couldn't help but feel surprise ring through him. Why is she offering something like this to me? Looking around silently, he saw another person a distance away standing facing the two and he noticed that they were slightly shaking. Looking back at the girl, he sighed softly before shrugging his shoulders lightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm not really in the mood for sweets at the moment." With a stern shut of his mouth, he scratched behind his ear before shutting his eyes. The air wasn't tense but at the same time it was quite awkward. All he could think of doing was breathing, but something else took over him at the last minute. "Your friend looks like she's cold, and it's late out. Do you need any help walking home?" Michio's mental mind snapped at him for offering such a thing. He usually never walked anyone home but Kyoko or some of his parcels before he never saw them again. "I wouldn't feel right if you were hurt on the way home." Especially after she attempted to be so nice to him.

The streets were slightly empty, but the shadows from the alleyways made his suspicions heighten even more.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ]   Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:54 pm

"We're fine. Bianca..."

Tsukasa scoffed, rubbing her fingers between her green silken bandana a few times, reaching for Bianca, who stood in front of the stranger proudly. Sure, the bang in her hand was retracted, but her bright red eyes stared up with curiosity as she stood there.

"Child..." The elder teen muttered again. "Come along.

"Tsu-chan..." The albino frowned, shuffling her feet as she fingered the rim of her black dress. Her green ribbons held back her bangs in various spots, and the curl on the side of her face bounced as she shuffled around.

"The streets are dangerous mister." She stated simply, pointing around. In her mind, she had an idea, but on the outside it appeared to be kindness, and a simple minded act of a young child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ]   Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boulevard of Opportunities? [ Open/Ele-chan ]
Page 1 of 1