Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Ask Izaya Orihara~!

Go down 
+13
Cheeze
TheNinjaKawasaki
L-Chan
Miko-Sama
Kanra_yagami
Dr.randomllama
Keiko Sato
Mekena
Aruknek
EreAsha (Kasuka)
Kida, Masaomi
Shizuo
Seliphra
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Izaya. What would you do if one day you woke up to find that you were the ex-bartender working for Tom with anger issues, and Shizuo was the informant broker. Only it isn't a body switch, it's like it was always like that. (And siblings/family stay the same. It's just the condition that change.)
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:38 am

If that happened? Ahahaha~! There isn't any point thinking 'what if' because that will never happen, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Now, now Izaya-kun, don't shun a healthy young mind, use your imagination!

And do me a favor, would you please for free if possible, Would you keep Celty's head away from her? She doesn't need it since she's perfect the way she is~
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Keeping it away I can do but you see, nothing in this world is free and she paid me two hundred thousand yen last week to find it.... sooo, I guess you'll just have to pay me more to keep it hidden~
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:15 am

Izaya, what would happen if everyone in the world spoke a different language than you, and you didn't know what language they did speak and couldn't learn that language either?
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:37 am

I would learn the language obviously. *just ignoring the part you said he couldn't learn the language* Besides, I am God you know, I would pick it up in now time~
Back to top Go down
Kanra_yagami
Kanra_yagami

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Izaya-kun what would you do if i handcuffed you to a broken swivel chair, ate all your Ootoro and made you look at fish eyes for a week ~?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:28 am

I would find a way to torment you for the rest of eternity *smiles pleasantly*
Back to top Go down
Miko-Sama
Miko-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:30 am

Hello Izaya, would you like your fortune to be told?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:21 pm

I don't believe in such frivolities, however why not I suppose... though I think I pretty much know what it will be ne~? After all, we make our own fate~
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Say Izaya, what's your opinion on Saki-san?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Saki was useful to me as a puppet and pawn for a time, however she lost her use when she began acting on her own... it's her fault I got that black eye from SImon you know~ *over-dramatic sigh*
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:31 pm

iza-chaaaaaaaan~!!!! what would you do if i stole your jacket, kept it, and wore it all the time?
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Oi, Orihara, I've got a question. And by the way, you deserved that punch... -grins-

*cough*

Anyways, tell me, why is it that you picked Ikebukuro of all places? Why not start with the big picture, also known as Tokyo? Or are you one of those people that works from the 'bottom up', so to speak."

.::Question asked by Tsukasa Nijima::.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Keiko: Yes, and I wish you luck in being able to steal my jacket what with my higher than usual senses always on the alert for monsters and my state of the art security system. If you did manage to steal it however -which is highly unlikely- I would have to kill you and take it back~

Tsukasa: Tokyo is nice and all, but Ikebukuro is the most interesting prefecture in thecity, so much happens there that doesn't happen in other places (unless you count Kabuki-cho?) and so I focus my attentions there. Besides it's where the monsters and the most interesting humans live currently, how could I possibly ignore the region~?
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:21 pm

What's the weirdest question someone has paid you to answer?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:26 pm

If the moonlanding was faked or not.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:40 pm

I saw a street named East Valhalla, is that where you're planning to hide for a while?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 pm

East Valhalla eh...? Where did you say you saw this street again? *takes notes*
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:27 pm

What would happen if your sisters did get you git by a truck?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Hahaha! There isn't much point answering that question because it'll never happen you know~ I'm much harder to fool than that silly monster Shizu-chan is~
Back to top Go down
TheNinjaKawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:18 am

Orihara-san, why did you choose to become an informant?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Ehh~? Helloooo Shiki-san~, it's because I like knowing things~! I like knowing everything about everything and like this I can while having more free time than if I went to college or some silly nonsense like that. This is more interesting anyways, as an informant I can also watch my humans more~
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:40 pm

OBJECTION!

So, when are you going to be finally 22?
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 am

*pleasantly smiles* I will never be twenty-two, I am twenty-one forever after all~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Izaya Orihara~!   Ask Izaya Orihara~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Izaya Orihara~!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next