Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Boredom Must Die (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Boredom Must Die (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Rei, to put it bluntly and simple, is bored. Not like one of those boredom where you can actually make it up by chewing on some gum or running around or doing whatever it is you want.
She's DEATHLY bored. Seriously, she could die from this disease-like boredom. It's not because of her classes or the fact that there is nothing to do- in fact, there are plently of things to do in the city known as Ikebukuro; the entertainment district of Tokyo. But while there are many things to do for a hormonal teenager to do; none of it actually interest her.

Maybe she could put that cute face of hers in action and flirt with some boys to do her bidding but that's boring and easy enough. Beside, she doesn't want to talk to any boys unless she can confirmed that they are secretly gay (or bi) and have some type of love interest for her new shounen-ai manga (preferrably hard-core yaoi but even she has to get tired of that. Cute Shounen-ai is the new thing right now), but then again, there are plently of boys with potiential gayness. But being a potiental gay is not enough. She wants something rather.. interesting about the boy she would be studying. Something that could catch her readers (and her); something that makes him stand out completely. But what?

That reminds her, she should go out and check that couple Erika-sama has always been prattling about. Shizuo and Izaya right? But she needed something cute worthy. Not sexy and the two couple and more likely go towards an audience who wanted to see smut because of their obvious hate/love relationship- not to mention their abnormalness and strength that would make out great kinks for the next hardcore-yaoi manga... but like she mentioned before- she wanted Shounen-ai; not smutty yaoi. Well, not this week. She can investigate the couple next time then.

She grumbles as she looks up to the sky.

It's the end of school and Rei is right now walking around the school grounds- just really hanging out till she deems it necessary to go home. That's just how bored really is- if she even bother staying out of school when there are more excited things outside into Ikebukuro. But she had no energy or reason to go out when she's on a stump here about her next issue.
She visits Mori and Nora often, of course, but they have been busy lately. She knew of their financial problems and though she loves to make shounen-ai conclusions about them- she's understand that they need to be working and making money. That and she already made the next issue about them.

But she need some new material- something that no one thought before.

Obviously, I won't get anything just by walking around here. She snorted but didn't make any move towards the entrance of the school. The Prefects will kick her out later; why not stay around for a little while more? She supposed it's fun getting the teacher or the prefects mad because of her- though the fun only lasted for a little while but hey, it's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Jun Annorami walked through the hallways of his school, staring at the ceiling absently, his thoughts lost in his head and he blinked as he realized that he nearly ran into someone and he sweatdropped and went around them, face flushing from embarrassment. He didn’t really dislike school but this school felt like sometimes there were just way too many people around and in the halls, doing nothing except getting in everyone else’s way. He was probably one of these people. Sighing, he brushed a dirty blonde strand of his hair behind his ear and he walked into the courtyard. School had ended so he would take a visit to the building he worked at to give them the manuscripts for the new manga he had had in mind and the few pages that he had finished so they could be published in the magazine for a preview before he would finish the manga entirely. The young boy wondered if he would see his friend today, though it had been awhile beside the fact that he had spotted him at that weird auction. The blonde stopped.
Oh no, wait, it was some sort of meeting…no, it was some sort of speech…Jun walked through the courtyard distractedly, staring at the sky as he stepped through casually. He wore corduroy pants that fell to his knees in a short fashion and a gray shirt that hid under a purple jacket with green stripes on the arm. He had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes; a messenger bag strapped across his chest and he didn’t seem to be paying attention to anyone, especially not the girl that he ran into.
“Ah! O-Oh sorry!”
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Just when Rei was about to go into her usual fantasy –which usually meant having to dream about the teacher, which is male, and the prefect, who is also male, who are going to do some… things- she felt someone bump into her, her dream bubble going into a disappointed pop. Dang it, she was getting into the good part. Before she can complain to the other about watching where they were going (not that she is one to talk) she blinked at the very uke-ish boy in front of her.

He looks to be about her age and he also have the same uniform as her; which means he goes to Raira academy just like her. He had big eyes and a little longer hair than most people but that just makes him even cuter than the usual person. He’s almost practically a normal and perfect uke. But –Rei frowns at the prospect- she doesn’t want a perfect uke or a normal uke at that. Sure, if it’s any other day, she would immediately jump him and demand if he knows anyone that is relatively a seme but not today. She wants something special- something unusual and such. Like Mori and Nora though she doesn’t bother to spy on them for a while due to their financial crisis. Nora is a great uke and though Mori is more physically inclined to be the uke. But Nora is too innocent for that- that is what makes it absolutely cute, the couple. But she doesn’t want the typical seme/uke couple. She wants something weird and unthinkable.

Obviously, this boy is too much of a normal uke to be any interest to her right now. Maybe if she hanged out with him… but he looks sooo normal. It’s not fun.

“It’s okay.” She casually brushed off as she looks up at the boy from the top to the bottom. Still looks normal but… there is something familiar about him…

“Hey, aren’t you that guy who make all the Shoujo mangas?” She bluntly questioned out loud though there is no one to hear it. How she knows? She has her connections. Plus, she has to see who her competitors are, no matter if they are making a different genre or not. But this…

She grins a cat-like grin.

She knows his work, since she read them herself, and she have to say that he’s good… but she didn’t think of him any further other than just a kid with some mad manga skills. But now, maybe he could lead her to something interesting- for there is something about one of the mangas that he made that got her a bit suspicious…
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Jun smiled a little nervously, his dirty blonde hair all up in his face, nearly hiding his face from view, his eyes barely visible behind the strands, he brushed them behind his ears in an attempt to look at the girl to see who she was and greet her, he was greeted with a girl that must have been the same age as he was and had the school uniform but of course, considering she on the school’s property still and the hours had just not yet signaled that school was over just yet. He tilted his head as he noticed that she seemed to be evaluation and he figured that something was terribly wrong considering the way she seemed to peer at him up and down as if he were some sort of piece of meat and she was picking at him in every place to try and figure him out and in all honesty, he was beginning to get just a little creeped out. The boy seemed to gullp and take a few steps away as he chuckled under his breath nervously, his fingers delicately pulling back the falling hair pieces; his hands seemed to be shaking just slightly.
He didn’t know what it was, maybe it was the ways he stared at him, maybe it was the look she seemed to share when he had bumped into her as if he had interrupted something that was personal. The girl was just….strange…she seemed to have that sort of aura about her. Jun cleared his throat and smiled a little more confindetly to the girl.
“You are not hurt, are you? That was very careless of me…”
He chuckled quietly, smiling considering the fact he was uncomfortable. The boy’s personality seemed to instantly change as she mentioned his job and he carelessly clapped a hand over his mouth with a loud slap, trying to keep himself from looking shocked.
“A-ano…..”
His job was absolutely secret, the company did their best job to keep it that way and he was not allowed to be noticed in any way that he was an author of a good-selling manga. He seemed to shiver lightly and laugh.
“Ah, Um…Well….Y-yes, but please, that’s a secret.”
He tried his hardest to be polite but he was getting a little frustrated by how his secrets were indeed prodded by this stranger.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Rei is rather entertained by the expression the boy is making as soon as he realized that she knows his secret. She's a secret mangaka too but even she knows how to play it off if someone figured it out. And even if they did, she can convince them that it's not true (well, it's not like she's actually trying to hide it really- she just prefers some privacy when she works) but this guy practically gave out his whole secret just by looking at his face. He's a total open book. The expressions of frustration, shock, wariness, and fear is practically stamped on his face. He really needs to learn how to control his emotion though Shoujo mangakas are usually people who can't really control their emotion due to the fact that they need to get great emotion through their work.
She's a yaoi and shounen-ai mangaka so she need emotions as well and she got plently of that enough. But even she knows how to control her emotion infront of people no matter if she's the one stalking them or not.

Oh well, more fun for her. This is rather a rarity itself- a guy being a shoujo mangaka. There are very few and when a guy draws something girly like a shoujo manga, that usually means they are usually interesting in some way whether it's their personality or their history. She knows a bit about this Jun guy through her connection but she wanted to know a little more- just for the fun of it~

"Oh don't worry, I'm not planning to tell anyone really~" Rei admitted. She really isn't going to tell anyone- she knows to keep a secret since she has one of her own.

Her grin is definitely getting creepier somehow....

"By the way, do you know a guy? Dark, tall and handsome?" Actually, she wasn't sure if the other know such a guy but usually, people like the one she describe are usually attracted to someone like him.
A socially awkward kid who has a facination with shoujo manga; not to mention somehow cute and uke-ish. It's worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Jun seemed to sighed a significant amount of air that didn’t look like it could even be held in such a small body and he smiled bright and cheerful at the girl, clapping his hands together and saying a single, “Thank you!” He figured he would have to be nice to this girl anyway, considering she was a girl and considering she knew his secret and might even tell because with such a creepy smile, there must be something that she might have wanted and he would gladly give in case she asked. The last thing he wanted was to be blackmailed >>; The boy blinked and shivered as the girl’s grin grew more eerie but for a second, he didn’t seem to believe it was coming from her so he just looked around as if some person might be watching them or he might be followed or there just could have been a rather cold breeze that passed by quickly. He shrugged it off and looked back to her curiously, this girl was really strange. She seemed to have known more than she was supposed to. And that made her, in turn, rather intimidating. Almost as intimidating as Unknown, with his dark hair and appearance and then his red devilish eyes and not to mention his aura… this girl seemed to emit something rather even more creepy.
The boy blinked in surprise and he figured he might as well answer her honestly, seeing as how she knew his secret. It might not be such a bad thing to mention a couple of things about his manga. He loved to talk about it and if she knew, maybe she was a friend of the company and with a personality such as hers, she could also just as make a good character as well~. That would be a great addition to his shoujo~.
“Ah, well. I do have a friend who sort of resembles such a personnel.”
He smiled honestly at her, tilting his head, completely taking her questions for granted and letting them go through one ear and out the other. As long as he didn’t mention what sort of work Unknown did, he should be okay, right~?
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:07 am

"Can I see him? I'm supposed to meet him but I don't know where the heck he could be."
In actuality, Rei never met the guy but he doesn't really need to know that. All she needs to do is flash an innocent smile with an innocent expression and hopes that it works. She knows that the other isn't dumb but she had the guess that the other is in the impression that she'll still tell his secret- though she never plans such a thing, she has her honor and morals. It's right in his body language, the slightly tense muscle that he has.
She prides herself on the skills she has in reading a person's mind without actually trying to read their minds. It's no small feat since the human mind is very complex and such but she had a lot of practice and the urge to survive in a world like this helps along the way.
Because of that; it's no wonder she's a good fujoshi who can smell a couple in a mile away. Body language and expressions means everything to someone like her- who relies on her people reading skills just to get pass the day.
And she has a feeling she just hit the jackpot, seeing the other's slightly nervous (though nobody else could probably see it) smlie and the vague description he was explaining when mentioning that 'friend' of his.
She wonder who this 'friend' could be....

"He's always so mysterious- an engima. Can't be helped at times." she easily bluffed as she laugh lightly. She could probably easily guess the charazation of the 'tall, dark, handsome' man she's on subject about.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Jun blinked at her question. She wanted to meet him? Or was it already a planned meeting? Strange, considering she was questioning him, first of all, if he knew anyone of that persona. There was seriously something wrong with this. However he could she wanted to meet the person he had in mind, even if she didn't really know him. The blonde scratched the back of his head, his other hand falling to his messenger bag.
"W-well, I guess I could contact him and ask if he can meet us somewhere close? I know a cafe we often visit down the street if you want to meet him there instead."
Course, Jun was just playing along with the idea that she already knew him, asked him if he could find him for her so they could have their so called meeting. The Shoujo mangaka smiles and took out his phone, a little nervous about contacting his friend for such a weird reason but he complied none the less. Then he started thinking about....how in the world he was going to say on this text. "Hey? Can you meet up at the usual diner? There's this weird girl creeping on me and she wants to meet you for some odd reason?", "Hey, how's it going? Ever had those days when there's just a random person who wants to meet a friend of yours and you just don't them to reveal your secret so you agree anyway?" Jun was close to tears, confused as anything on this and he sighed before just texting Unknown;

Hey, Unknown. I have a few questions I need to ask you for my manga, can you meet up at the cafe so I can get them down before turning in my pages to the company?

He felt guilty for lying but he would feel less so considering the fact that there was this stranger who knew his secret and he didn't know a thing about her nor did he ever meet her. Turning around, he began walking slowly from the courtyard, looking over his shoulder at the girl.
"Uh...so....what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Rei grins as innocently as she could. It couldn’t be helped in a way; she’s just too interested to not pass this up. Of course, she notice how the guy seemed to be suspicious of her already and how he’s just playing along since he didn’t see anything that could be harmful for her to meet up with his friend. While that does hurt her pride a little since she’s the master of manipulation, she decided to go along with it. There isn’t a couple (or a possible couple) that she doesn’t know of and she’s going to find out what the relationship of these two are! They’re rather suspicious and rather… she doesn’t know how to explain. There is something about the other one that makes her fujoshi senses tingle. And she wouldn’t be a master fujoshi if she doesn’t find out what it was.

“My name is Rei, nice to meet you~” She said with a giggle as she put her hands behind her back.

On the other side of town, Unknown was finishing up some goons –assassins that decided it would be a good idea to go after the Prime Minister’s life- and look down at his pockets when he felt the vibrations of his phone. Even though he is still fighting with the rest of the goons, he picks up his phone and looks at the message while flipping one guy with just his foot and a flick of his wrist, raising an eyebrow at the strange message. Well, it doesn’t seem strange in anyone’s eyes but this is Unknown we’re talking about- he knows all. The message is rather too professional and usually, Jun would prattle off about something else before asking such a question like this. Plus, he has his number; why not just ask him whatever he needs to ask on the phone? He knows that there is barely anything that would stop or bother him from answering (from whether it’s stopping an assassination, doing a speech, climbing a mountain, swimming in the ocean and whatnot) except for transportation. Unknown has a canny way of getting motion sick easily for some reason or another.

Sighing as he bends backwards to dodge two incoming bullets targeted at him, his enemies hitting each other instead, he just sent a rather nonchalant: okay.
He left the message at that while dropping the phone in his pockets. He’ll have to finish this up much more quickly- and here, he thought these guys would be fun but apparently not. He wanted to ‘interrogate’ them afterwards but now, having to meet with Jun, he’ll have to skip that for now and let the secret police take care of that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Jun nodded and bowed respectfully, a habit that was hard to break seeing as how he was raised in a strict or well somewhat strict upbringing. The blonde picked away a few strands of his hair again before they could have fallen into his face once again.
"It's very nice to meet you, Rei-chan. I'm Jun Annorami."
Jun almost jumped as his favorite anime's opening theme starting playing and his phone started to vibrate in his hand, he smiled once to Rei before looking down at his phone and checking Unknown's message and smiling. Great, so his friend would meet them there. And .....boy would he have some explaining to do once Unknown got there. He didn't even want to think about. He chuckled nervously and looked back to Rei as he began to exit. The school bell ringing and the halls start to crowd with students.
"Great. He's coming to meet us. Let's go to the cafe to meet him. We can also get something to snack on. My treat?"

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:38 pm

“I can pay for myself.” Rei said nonchalantly as she casually wave off the offer. It’s not like she doesn’t appreciate the offer- she dislike anyone paying for something she could get herself. She’s not poor for yaoi’s sake. Though she knew the other asked out of courtesy, she doesn’t want anyone (even her future boyfriend or her brother) to pay for something she can fully get herself unless she would be paying them back in the future (she remembers a comical scene where she paid her brother back all the money she owed him for letting her stay in his house and feeding her and providing all the necessary things she would need and such. His reaction is hilarious, considering that he fainted).

She followed the other as they got out of the soon-to-be crowded halls and grins at the thought that Nora would just hate being in such a crowded place. The other would growl at every living being just because he was being touched or crowded. It reminds her of this anime she watched but she decided to get back onto the topic of her new subject before ending up losing him in the bustle of kids.

“By the way, what did you text him? You looked almost horrified for a second.” She snickered, wondering if the ‘friend’ he was talking about is actually a sadist. There tend to be a lot of them these days. Izaya, Mori, and the likes.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Jun blinked in surprise but nodding understandingly. She did seem to come off as rather independent. He probably shouldn't have been too surprised by the outcome, he smiled politely and strolled through the courtyard, reaching the gates in no time. He didn't seem to really notice anyone else besides trying to dodge around them I'd they got too close to him. He suspected the girl woulsnt have any trouble keeping up with him anyway. He wasn't going to fast but he wasn't exactly dawdling either.
He reached the streets and began walking among the small crowd on the sidewalk, slowing his pace just as bit to match Rei's considering they were out of the high school and in less crowded a situation. He tilted his head at her question and sweatdropped. He received a simple okay from Unknown. Such a blatant response wasn't entirely out of the normal for the man but he was only shocked and stupified with horror because of the fact that he had lied to his friend and he wouldn't pay for it later once Unknown suspected something was up and Jun had zero questions to ask about his manga with him. He chuckled nervously and messed with the strap of his messenger bag, staring at the ground. Anything other than Rei's wide grin.
"Ah? It's nothing. R-really. Hehe~."

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:21 pm

“You never told him about me, didn’t you?” Rei guessed as she made a small snicker- for she had no other clue why the other would try to avoid her face or avoid the subject.

He looks to be a good kid, Rei admitted that to the point that she is almost guilty of involving him in her hobby, and lying is probably not so often for him. Plus, if she guessed how the mysterious ‘friend’ is, she has a feeling that she’ll be seeing something relatively interesting today~ Good thing she has her camera with her- she definitely needs to film or take pictures of this…

“Well, what are you going to do now?~ You can’t lie to him- you almost suck at it. Anyone in a mile radius could read you~” She said with another snicker. She’s not trying to scare the poor kid to death; she’s just stating a fact. She doubts that the person they are about to meet would be so forgiving.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Jun blinked and he looked away guiltily, fumbling with his messenger strap and his phone, tying the strap around the phone, messing his bag up just a bit and have it bounce around on his hip. He shrugged, staring out at the street with nervous chocolate brown eyes as if he were to see Unknown among the people across the street. He let go of his bag and slipped his phone into his pocket. Clapping his hands together, he chuckled humorlessly.
“Ah, Well. No, not exactly. I don’t really know what to say…to him about a situation like this…”
He answered honestly, reaching up and scratching the back of his head, smiling a little sheepishly at Rei. He didn’t mean to admit that he didn’t believe her story about her knowing about Unknown and just wanting to meet him because he fit a persona and she was nosing in on something that he wasn’t entirely sure of. The blonde brushed some imaginary hair pieces back behind his ear again, this was beginning to become a rather unhealthy habit and he stepped up to the café’s door, clearing his throat awkwardly as he opened it, leaving it open for Rei to catch it before letting himself in.
“W-Well. It’s true I’m not used to lying but…ya know, you never really do know till you try it. It’s not like he would do anything in public about it.”
Although he was sure to emit a rather scary aura the entire time. Jun thought as he shivered, trying not to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:17 am

For some reason, it seemed like this guy would actually do something public about it but Rei didn’t say anything. Maybe it’s better not to tell the boy about her assumption- not just in case the possibility of her being wrong- but there are some things that are better left unsaid and unknown.
She continues to follow the other as they enter into the café, catching the door before it could shut on her and let it swing close as she look around where they are at. It was nice and quaint and it seemed to be very popular among university students- like many cafes. It was a rather normal and plain place compared to the person she was sure to meet (not to mention the weirdness of herself and Jun but there is no need to mention that).

As she looks around, her eyes stopped on one person; a man with black hair, as dark as the night and red, seemingly glowing, eyes that seemed to shine and glisten in a way that makes Rei grins in anticipation. He is tall and very handsome but also somehow broody with a strange taste for clothes. His clothes are rather mismatched; with a winter hat, a t-shirt, some long slacks and some flipflops but that still doesn’t really hide all of his handsomeness. He’s very handsome indeed, fit for many standards and she could see how the girls would take peeks and glances at him- though their nose would scrunch up at his distasteful clothing.

And as the man turns around, as if he feels their presence, they both look at each other eye to eye.

Rei couldn’t say that she was surprised to see the age, old, tired look in the other’s eyes- as if he’s tired of life already but continues because he still has a reason to live. Or maybe he doesn’t have a reason to live but doesn’t actually want to kill himself over such a trivial reason like that. But he was supposed to be very wise and very all-knowing; but then she saw the sadistic and mischievous glint in his eyes.
Unknown was unsurprised when seeing the girl with Jun, probably due to the fact that he hacked into the street’s camera to see what the other could be so hiding from him for the other to even lie to him. And Jun, out of everyone else who knows him (which isn’t much) knows that he hates lies. Well, he doesn’t really hate them; just finds them unnecessary. But it doesn’t mean that he appreciates being lied to anyway.
He wasn’t sure what is so special about the girl at first. Did Jun have a girlfriend? Unknown wanted to snort at the thought; the likely hood of the boy getting a girlfriend is slim though he does have a good chance but the other is a bit too shy for anyone’s liking. So girlfriend is out.
Maybe just a friend? But he doubts that also; why in the world would the other call him here just to meet a friend? Did the boy think that he is really that lonely- how offending.

But then he saw the girl’s eyes; the tactless bravery yet the cunningness that rivals his own. He’s a reader like him- very observant and secretive like. Her eyes show that she had seen both side of the world, the good and the old, and that contributes to her own little wisdom that she has; though there is a rather perverse glint to it but he finds that rather more amusing rather than offending. So she’s a fujoshi, huh? Not to say that he’s surprised, Jun does look like the part, plain as he is.
Unknown couldn’t help but think that he’s looking in the mirror as he saw his own mischievousness in herself and it looks like Rei could see it too.

Both of them simultaneously grins at the same time- a grin that would put people running for their lives.

“Hey, he’s right there~” Rei said as he pointed to the man who looked to be completely blended into his surroundings despite his unusual clothing. Either way, he’s stand out to only those who knows him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:47 am

Jun jumped as Rei pointed out that Unknown was right over there. Yeah, he knew. From the moment he walked in, he could sense the man’s aura almost as if it was second nature and he was scared from his head to his toe. Frozen in place, he was unsure of whether to move or not, e certainly did not like the looks the two gave each other. That secret knowing look and he didn’t like people evaluating him and that was the first thing that Unknown had begun to do the second that they had walked into the café. He was nervous and he just couldn’t stop shaking. He was scared and he really just wanted to walk right back out of the café. In fact, his hand was already back on the door before he realized it and he had to force himself to let go before calmly clearing his throat and nodding silently. The blonde urged his legs to move and he stepped quietly over to the booth that Unknown was sitting at, glad for the distraction glance between the two of them so he was momentarily out of Unknown’s attention for a small period of time. Clearing his throat, clearly flushing out of embarrassment for his strange episode just then, he waved a hand at Unknown, looking over his shoulder at Rei with nervously-shifting eyes.
“Ano…Rei-chan, this is Unknown. Unknown-san, this is Rei-chan.”
He said in equal nervousness to his friend, not quite yet looking him in the eye as he sat down at the table, taking of his bag and setting it next to him on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:22 am

Unknown looks Jun with a look of amusement before looking over at the girl with a raised eyebrow but a twinkling of entertainment is in his eyes. The girl flashed him the exact same look, making him more amused than ever. It has been a long time since he talked to someone who is as equally as cunning as him- despite that she’s much younger than him by the millions.

“Nice to meet you Rei.” He said right off the back in first-name terms, meaning that he accept the girl as his equal already and the girl seemed to think so as well, giggling slightly as if she found something funny in what he does but of course; that’s not the case. Unknown’s posture contains too much dignity to actually be made fun of.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Unknown. I hope we weren’t bothering you?”
Both know that is not the case. They just found the amusement they were hoping for. Whether it’s out of sadistic curiosity or perverted wondering.
Rei took the seat next to Jun.

“Now Jun~” Unknown then soon after started with a pleasant smile that would scare the heck out of anyone and knowing what the conversation about, Rei couldn’t help but snicker, whispering the word; “Busted~”.
“What is it that you must lie to me? I don’t see any harm to meet such an amusing classmate like Miss Henteko here~”
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Jun blinked and looked up to Unknown but only looked at him as a blur between the openings of his bangs, still trying to avoid his gaze in any way possible and he chuckeld nervously, no longer have a messenger bag strap to mess with as a toy. He stretches out his fingers and shrugged his thin shoulders in a false movement to feign a casual appearance when he was anything but.
“I-I don’t know…Um…She needed to speak with you, though….”
He messed with the chair, his feet resting underneath it and his hands on the edges of his seat as nail scratched up on wood.
“Ah…she knew who I was though…she knew I…..wrote…..”
He replied quietly, moving his head to direct itself to looking out the window instead of the people he had surrounded himself with.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:10 pm

“Ohh…?~” Unknown cooed as he then reach over to grab the other’s shoulder, a very creepy and horrifying smiling building up upon the Eternal’s face, a small, yet dark, chuckle coming out from his thin lips.

”But does that give you a reason to lie to me…?” Unknown questioned in a dark voice that obviously meant that he doesn’t appreciated being lied to as much as the next person. Not that he resent ever meeting Rei, but he still would like it that the boy will be more truthful to him. What in the world did Jun expect him to do if the other asks him to meet a girl for Pete’s sake? Kill him? At the very least, he would probably laugh at the implication since there are rarely people who would want to meet him. There is no way the girl could also be an assassin also, considering that his relationship (somewhat abusive relationship) is rarely known in public or among his small group of people who actually knows him.

Rei was in the background looking particularly entertained but she does pity the boy. Now she knows how her friends feel whenever she decided to start being a bit more evil than normal (and that’s saying something). She decided to give him a break, considering that he owes him for bring her here to meet the interesting creature (even she can tell he’s not human) named Unknown.

“Aw, lay off UK~” They’re already in nick-name basis. “I told him I wanted to be a secret till I actually get to finally meet you and here we are! Not his fault~”

Of course, Unknown knows whether the girl is lying or not but judging by the glint in the girl’s eyes, she knows that the other can tell she is lying. But she seemed insistent in defending his little charge, saying that ‘Just lay it off, no harm no foul~’.

Unknown, with an raised eyebrow of amusement, let go of the boy’s shoulder nonetheless. But he still has that dark smile the promises that this isn’t over just yet.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Jun jumped as Unknown casually placed a hand on his shoulder and he began to shake in his seat, clawing at the wood as he stared at the window, trying hard not to look back at Unknown’s flashing red eyes. He was aware that the man did not like to be lied to because he believed that they were unnecessary if the truth could have been told and that problems would be avoided if so. But Jun couldn’t help it. Meeting the girl and having her immediately say that he was a mangaka and already knowing so much about him sort of set him off for a loop and then when she asked if he knew anyone that matched perfectly to Unknown’s style, he couldn’t help but feel completely exposed for no one really knew that he was friends with the strange man. He just wasn’t thinking straight and he lied subconsciously. He shook hard, sweating, his spine shivering due to the chills running thorugh it but then Rei jumped in and stated that he had wanted to keep it secret because he was asked to. Knowing that unknown would never buy this, he couldn’t help but sort of curse her because now he was certainly going to get it later. That raised eyebrow, piercing eyes, and eerie smirk the other wore clearly expressed it. Jun shook his head and grinned at his friend, innocent as they could come and he motioned for a waitress.
“Ah, I’m hungry! It’s after school and we need snacks. What will you get, Rei-chan? They got all kinds of goodies here~.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Must Die (Open)   Boredom Must Die (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom Must Die (Open)
Page 1 of 1