Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Chatroom A [Open]

Go down 
+4
Dr.randomllama
Mori Aurum
Kida, Masaomi
Seliphra
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:51 pm

[Kyo: Hello Chrome-san~~~~~~]

[Kyo: Well, Kanra-chan if the blue squares do cause trouble, I know these twins that'll put 'em in their place!]

Of course she was talking about her twin Mairu but no one needed to know that. In truth she didn't care what her brother said on the internet, only if it prevented her from meeting Yuuhei Hanejima. Then she'd interfer.
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:11 am

Kaito sat down at his laptop, lit the cigarette he had in his mouth and started browsing around the internet. After checking the local news he decided to see what was happening in the underbelly of the city.

[Reizo has logged in]

[Reizo: Hello guys, I think I'll be joining you occasionally. If you don't mind anyway.]
[Reizo: So what are we talking about?]
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Slumping onto her bed she pulled out her phone and logged onto the chat of the dollars. It was her first time there so she was unsure of how she should act.

[Yuki-Onna has logged in]
[Yuki-Onna: Hi everyone...]

Now she sat back and waited to see what the others would reply.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:13 am

[Reizo: Hello Yuki-Onna]
Kaito closed his eyes and tapped his cigarette out in the ashtray beside his laptop. After putting his cigarette out he browsed through the archived chats.
[Reizo: Is it your first time here?]
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:32 am

Nekiko smiled alittle that someone would talk to her.

[Yuki-Onna: It is. I was just wondering what others are like. Ya know other Dollar memebers]

She sat back and watched her message pop in the green. It was amazing the colors that the site were splashed in.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Masaomi went downstairs for a bit. He grabbed some food from the fridge and headed back up. He looked over what he missed. Mikado didn't say too much, four new peole logged in, and Izaya was talking about the Blue Squares.

[Bakyura: Whoo! I go downstairs to get some food and we already have four other people join?!]

[Bakyura: Yo guys~ Don't listen to anything Kanra's blabbing about! It's all gossip!]

He made sure to watch Izaya's words in here. He didn't want these guys going after Mikado. Masaomi made a note to private message Izaya if it more details were given later. There was no way he was going to chance more gangs trying to hurt his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:51 am

[Yuki-Onna: Hi Bakyura.]
[Yuki-Onna: Hm? What is kanra talking about?]
[Yuki-Onna: Wait. Don't tell me I'll scroll down to find out.]

Nekiko looked over what the others were talking about her eyes flittering across the screen. She went back to the others and she was curious about what the Blue squares are up to.

[Yuki-Onna: So the Blue Squares are up to something?]
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:58 am

Kaito watched the conversation happening before him on the screen and sighed.
"I thought the blue squares had disbanded" He said to himself before diving back into the conversation.

[Reizo: Hi Bakyura]
[Reizo: But I thought the blue squares had disbanded a while back.]
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:29 pm

[Kyo: If they are or not doesn't really bother me, but what is the purpose of gangs I have to wonder?]

Kururi could never ask such questions in real life but on the internet she took on Mairu's role of chatter-box and quite liked it since no one could judge her expressions or face. Nor could they hear what she sounded like so she was completely anonymous, maybe except to her brother.

Last edited by Dr.randomllama on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:33 pm

[Reizo: Gangs provide people without a family the sense of having one. They also provide an escape from the other things going on in someones life. I guess the reason for gangs is more a collection of different needs pushed together]

Kaito lit himself another cigarette and picked up his cellphone, out of habit upon seeing that he had no new messages or calls he put it back down and gave the screen in front of him his attention.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:14 pm

[Yuki-Onna: Yeah like what Reizo said.]
[Yuki-Onna: He's right.]
[Yuki-Onna: There are different push and pull factors.]

She kept her eyes on the small screen and sighed a little.

[Yuki-Onna: What made you guys join?]
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:40 pm

[Reizo: Join the dollars?]
[Reizo: I don't know I sort of wanted to see what it was all about and where it was headed so I'm more of an inside observer, if you get my drift.]
[Reizo: How about you? Why did you join?]

Kikkawa took a puff of his cigarette and continued to stare at his laptop.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:40 pm

[Kyo: To meet someone... But it hasn't worked yet. My friend and I both joined in hopes of meeting someone famous, but we haven't been able to yet. My friend thought that the vast accessability of information on the internet would help us but it hasn't.]

Kururi typed away to reply though she lied through her fingers. They joined because their brother invited them.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:05 am

[Yuki-Onna: I joined because out of boredom i guess.]
[Yuki-Onna: What famous person?]

She typed quickly. The tought of meeting someone famous she loved would be her dream. Maybe a famous paino player or an artist would be cool.

[Yuki-Onna: So lets get to know each other more. It'd be somewhat cool to learn more about each other don't you think?]
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:09 pm

[Reizo: It could be cool to get to know people on here]
Kaito typed slowly before switching to his music folder and choosing the songs he wanted to listen to that night.
[Reizo: What type of music are you into?]
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Nekiko thought.
[Yuki-Onna: Piano music I guess.]
[Yuki-Onna: I guess it depends...]
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:37 pm

[Reizo: That's cool.]
Kaito stared at the screen waiting for something to happen, he checked his phone again hoping that someone had a job for him.
[Reizo: Is anything big happening at the moment?]
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:46 pm

[Yuki-Onna: Not that I can tell at the moment]
Yuki-Onna: but who knows what happens in the underground]
Back to top Go down
Kikkawa

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:10 am

[Reizo: Must have just been the cops trying to catch some low class thugs then. Have you noticed that colour gangs are becoming more prominent again?]
Kaito lights another cigarette and takes a drag, looking away from the screen towards the window, seeing the night lights of Ikebukuro.

(OOC: The colour I used isn't available in the box anymore Sad )
Back to top Go down
Kirin Kuchiki
Kirin Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:10 pm

so how do i join or go to a chatroom?
Back to top Go down
Kirin Kuchiki
Kirin Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Sits quietly While smoking a cig waiting for someone new to come by and knock on his door....sigh..i dout anyone will come by today...
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Hello..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatroom A [Open]   Chatroom A [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatroom A [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next