Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Looking to cure bordom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Fate's eyes lit up. "So, your only half a toy. But half a toy is better than no toy. Hurry up and finish eating so that we can go have some fun." The smile Fate had on her face was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:52 am

He gulped a little. This woman was very strange and probably dangerous...and someone he should likely run away from if his instincts were anything to go by and they were generally spot on.
"First of all, what do you mean by toy? Second, what is this 'fun' you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:01 pm

"Hmm? Ah, toy. Nothing, nothing. And fun. Anything that catches our interest and is exciting."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Mira blinked and thought for a moment. He didn't like her references to toys but the 'fun' part didn't sound so bad.
"Okay, fun. What interests you then? Other then, apparantly, playing with humans?" He had little in proper education, but he was not unintelligent either.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Fate shrugged as she sat down next to Mira. "I usually just wander around until something exciting happens. That makes it fun!"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:19 pm

"Why wait though? Making your own excitment is fun too! But if we're going to wander aroubnd I insist on being able to steal a belt from somewhere, these pants are way too big!" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:52 am

Fate giggled. "You just eat I'll be back in a bit with a belt for you." Without waiting for the man's answer, she took off.

It was about half an hour to an hour before she returned. "Here ya go. Such a fine belt." Fate tossed the belt to Mira.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 pm

He cought it and looked at it a moment before looping it through and cinching it tightly around his narrow waist. It only proved the pants were way too big on him though it did raise the question of why he would prefer to grab a belt rather than a paair of smaller pants.

"Thanks," He said, standing now, conciously pinning his tail down against his leg inside the large clothing. If he weren't doing that it would be trying to sway around behind him and that was made impossible by the fact that it was restrained by pants. It wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but it kept his tail hidden too.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:22 pm

"Ya ya. No problem. I wanna ask ya something. Would you be classified as a neko? There's those ears on your head and I bet you're hiding somethin' since those pants are way too big."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:47 pm

"Ah...I gess so...I mean I do have a tail..." He said only then realizing maybe he shouldn't have said anything at all.
"To be real specific I'm just a... a hybrid I guess. They wanted to see what would happen if they mixed hhuman DNA with animal DNA and... I guess I'm the result," He shrugged. It didn't really bother him to know he was little more than a science experiment it was merely a pain to hide the resulting abnormalities.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:03 pm

"Ah, interesting. Well then, I'm calling you Neko-kun. That shall be my name for you. So, Neko-kun, shall we be off and find our excitement?"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:05 pm

"Sure. And it's Mira. If you call me neko-kun the wrong person will hear you and it's back to the labs," He grumbled lightly. If she got persistant he would start multiplying large numbers to irritate her.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:11 am

"Then, I'll only call you Neko-kun if no one is around. Other than that, you're MiraMira." Fate grinned.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:58 pm

He sighed softly. No way to win with this one it seemed so he resigned himself to his fate of having a dumb nickname.
"Fine, fine, where are we going then? Oh yeah, wanna see something weird?" He asked wondering if his unnatural ability with numbers would interest her or drive her away.

Last edited by Seliphra on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:30 pm

"Something interesting? Of course I'd love to see!"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:48 am

"Okay, give me any two numbers." He said sitting down again as he watched her.
"Alternatively you could give me a credit card," He wouldn't steal it. If she gave him one though he would add, subtract, multiply and divide all the digits.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:30 am

"Naw, I don't have any use for a credit card, seeing as I have no money." Fate stopped to think for a moment. "19 and 7."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:59 am

"26, 12, 133, and 2.71428571429. That's those two numbers added, subtracted multiplied and divided, though I only divided it to the eleventh digit and rounded up since the twelfth digit is a five," He said. He had said the numbers faster than it would take someone to punch the numbers in to a calculator. He could do this with any two numbers, and any combination of multiple numbers.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:01 am

"Interesting interesting. You got that answer pretty quickly. Amazing, Neko-kun, amazing. I think that might have been faster than someone could put that into a calculator."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:59 pm

"Duh. I can do it with any series of numbers," He shrugged like it was no big deal.
"So, what about you? You have no money so I assume you sweet talk your way in to peoples wallets as your talent?" He asked not meaning to sound rude or offensive. It was merely something he had noticed in the short time he had been able to observe her.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Fate shrugged. "Pretty much. That and talking people into joining certain organization is sorta my job."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:04 pm

"Certain organization?" He asked, his red eyes widening slightly in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:36 pm

"Ya. A gang of sorts. Lots of colors in it." Fate casually explained. Why wouldn't she? Everything was a game to her. Humans were the toys. She was a toy. The brother she almost never mentioned was a toy. Everything was fun. If a cop was nearby and heard she was in a gang, so what? Prison or whatever happened to her would just put new rules into the fun little game.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 am

This really piqued Mira's interest. He leaned forward listening intently to the point that the hat moved where his ears were as he moved them foreward.
"What kind of gang?" He was curious, so terribly curious! He loved new things after all, and this was new.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:41 am

Fated shrugged. "I haven't talked much with KyoKyo lately. I don't know what's goin' on. I'm not even sure what we really do. All I know is that I lead orange." Fate walked in a complete circle around Mira. "I find it fun. Makes things interesting. But when we do nothing, it's no fun." Fate sighed.

Yes, it was true she thought of the world as a game. That's why she said these things. If a game went on long enough without a change of pace, it grew quite boring. Being n a gang was supposed to change things. Add and take away rules from that game. So far, Fate found that everything was the same, and didn't hesitate to say it.

"I thought it'd be different. But, so far, everything is the same."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to cure bordom   Looking to cure bordom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to cure bordom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: