Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Roof top talk (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

Roof top talk (open) Empty
PostSubject: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Yushiro sits on the roof of Raira Academy in his normal school wear with his back against the fence drinking some water. He stays silent as he stares at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Miyuki opened the roof top door and behind her followed her friends. Keiko with a goofy look on her face laughing so hard she was crying. Anju chuckled lightly and patted Keiko's back and Nekiko just rolled her eyes as she shut the door. Anju remembered her talk she had with Miyuki earlier that day. "Hey did anyone know that Little Miyuki had a boyfruend?" Anju asked looking at the other two as Miyuki's face went red. They all were quiet and Anju chuckled more.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Yushiro turned his gaze to the people who had just walked onto the roof.
Don't they know that I'm right here? Yushiro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Keiko tackled Miyuki and ruffled her hair playfully. "SHE NEVER TOLD ME!!!" Keiko yelled as she kept ruffling the older one's hair. Nekiko looked toward Yushiro and in a cold voice said, "What are you looking at?" She didn't excatky like people staring at other and Miyuki screamed and wiggled her way out of her friends arms and plopped down beside Yushiro. "Hey Yushiro." She said and smilied.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Yushiro waves taking of his headphones letting them rest on his neck. He puts his right thumb on the back of the right headphone, the volume increases to where the music comes out like it's coming out of a speaker set on high. The song's Panda Hero in the Neko96 version.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Keiko whispered to Anju and smiled. "Soooo is that him~?" Anju nodded. Miyuki smiled and put her head Yushiro's shoulder wanting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 pm

The song changes to Doubt Valshe ver. Yushiro turns the sound down on his headphones, he puts the headphones back on his ears and his gaze returns to the sky with a somewhat obvious blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Miyuki smilied and poked his cheek. "Yushiro??" Miyuki asked looking at Yushiro. Keiko sat down next to Miyuki, Anju sat next to Yushiro, and Nekiko sat infront of them both. "um...." Miyuki said nervously her friends never did this. Ever.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Yushiro took off his head phones and let them rest on his neck, the music has stopped.
"Hey." Yushiro says looking at Miyuki. He gives a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Nekiko looked at Yushiro staring a deep death glare. "So Yushiro is your name?" Nekiko said in a chilly voice. "Nekiko what are you doing?" she asked completely clueless to the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Yushiro seems to be ignoring Nekiko. He takes a sip from his water.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 pm

The girls gave up and left Miyuki with Yushiro and she smiled. "So what are you gonna do after school?" she said looking at the older one smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

"Hmm. Good question. I've been pretty good at drawing, so I'm thinking about becoming a mangaka." Yushiro says unsure.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Miyuki nodded her head. "Well thats cool. I'm thinking about becoming a writer. I mean it'd be fun to create a world all on your own with just a few clicks on a keyboard! I drawing is kinda the same except to create a world with pencil or pen strokes!" Miyuki said being happy about her life and her dreams.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:35 pm

"Yeah. I suppose so." Yushiro says turning his head to Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:57 pm

She smiled at him and winked. "Maybe we could work together ya know a team." She said and nudged him with her elbow.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:03 pm

"Sounds good to me." Yushiro says nudging her back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:10 pm

She giggled and then ruffled his hair lightly. She was so happy and joyful. "What are you going to do after school today?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:15 pm

"Nothing comes to mind really" Yushiro says.
Well there's work after school. Yushiro thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:40 pm

"Aight well I guess I'll be seeing you around." She said and stood up stretching as the bell rang for the end if the day.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Yushiro stands up. He kisses Miyuki on the cheek. Then Yushiro walks off, heading for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roof top talk (open)   Roof top talk (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof top talk (open)
Page 1 of 1