Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:29 am

Miyuki nodded. She was over joyed that Yushiro cared for her well being and was happy if he could tell she was happy for his well being. She was always one to be clueless to most things but she knew there was something wrong and she didn't care for it all that much. She just didn't know what to do or say in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Yushiro didn't know what to say in this quiet moment. He exited out of the video and typed in a web address. After a minute a web page opens. It's like the ones the dollars have except there isn't a word in the multicolored dot ring. Yushiro types something into the bar under it. The page soon turns into a chat room.

On the bottom part of the screen says: 'N3KO has logged on. No one else is currently in the chat room.'

Yushiro though that Miyuki might be confused about this so he decided to explain it to her. "This is a chat room, sort of like the one the dollars have, only ours is more discrete. No one is usually online around now except for one or two other people."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Miyuki nodded. "Hey thats pretty cool!!" She said grabbing onto his shoulder and watching him. How was he supposed to talk to someone if no one was there....
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:12 pm

Soon 'Heartless has logged on.' appeared at the bottom of the screen. "Heartless is on? wow been a while sense I last saw him online." Yushiros expression brightened a bit, Heartless must be a friend.

Heartless: 'hey! N3KO! Long time no see!'
Heartless profile pic was that of a kanji symbol, the symbol of fortune.

N3KO: 'Been a while sense you were last on, you haven't missed much really.'
Yushiros profile pic was of a black cat sleeping.

Heartless: 'Yeah, life decided to catch up to me. So, how is everything? Rei still doing good?'

After that Yushiros face went sad again, but he typed anyway.
N3KO: 'She died... Just over two years now.'
Heartless didn't say anything, there was the pending message next to his name on /Who's in the chat room/ menu to the left side of the screen.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Miyuki didn't know that Yushiro had lost a friend. She put her head on his shoulder and tried not be nosey. She really did feel sad and didn't know what to say honestly.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:59 pm

The word 'pending' soon disappeared from beside Heartless' name.

Heartless: 'Whoa... That's... That really sucks. Sorry. I knew you really liked her. What was the word you used for her... I'm sure that I'll think of it, just give me a sec.'

N3KO: 'It doesn't matter what the word was. It's only a word... right?'

Heartless: 'Love! That's it. Love.' Heartless entered the line one second after Yushiro's line.
After that line Yushiro had almost an expression of pure sadness on his face. For the second time today he was on the brink of tears. Only this time, he couldn't hold it back and the tears began to fall, though Yushiro didn't seem to notice them.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:45 am

Miyuki sat there next to him and wiped his tears. So this Rei was his ex-girlfriend, and she died. No wonder he was so emotionless when she met him. Oh god she really felt bad for him.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:02 am

Yushiro just sat there as Miyuki wiped his tears. He was no doubt saddened by the thought of Rei.

Heartless: 'Im going to leave to give you some time. See ya later.'

A message appears at the bottom of the screen 'Heartless has exited the chat room. N3KO is currently the only one in the chat room.'

[i]What could have happened... NO! I can't think about any of this![/i] Yushiro though to himself as he got up, seeming to forget Miyuki, and left heading off to the room he brought the laptop out of, his room.

A message appears at the bottom of the screen 'Doctor??? has entered the chat room. There are currently 2 people in the chat room.'

Doctor???: 'Miyuki. Why do you think this all appened.'
The new person in the chat room said as if he was watching, the laptops web cam was off, so how could he be watching..?
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:31 pm

Miyuki didn't touch the computer. How would anyone know she was there. She grabed the computer and shut it off. At least she wouldn't have to see the unsettiling message, and quite frankly she didn't want to know why that person knew she was there. She became nervous. What the hell was going on?!?! After a few minutes of watching the black screen of the computer she calmed down. It seemed like it was going to stay off but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:36 pm

The computer suddenly turned itself on, as if possessed. The laptop was still on the chat room, but the message from before was gone and replaced with a new one.

Doctor???: 'You should be happy for what I have done. If not for me, Yushiro would have never know you existed. If not for me, Rei would have died.'
It seems like Doctor??? is saying that Rei is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:43 pm

Miyuki didn't know what to do. What...what the...Rei wasn't dead. She truly loved Yushiro and wanted him to be happy. In order to keep him happy she had to give him what he wanted the most. Rei. Miyuki quickly typed back.

N3KO: 'What can I do find her?'
N3KO: 'I...'
N3KO: 'I want to make him happy.'
N3KO: 'So tell me how to find her.'
N3KO: 'I'll do anything to find her and make him happy.'
N3KO: 'Tell me what to do now.'

She wanted to scream to Yushiro, but if she did. She could lose the chance to find Rei and make Yushiro happy.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Doctor??? quickly types back.

Doctor???: 'Yagiri Pharmaceutical. Now. Do not bring Yushiro. And keep your eyes out for small red dots. They will try and kill you before you get here. Even now they are watching you. I'm only piggy backing on their signal. Hurry!'

A message appears at the bottom of the screen 'Doctor??? has logged off. N3KO is currently the only one logged on.'

A second message appears '????? has logged on.'

?????: 'We're waiting for you now. Miyuki, run.'
There were several strands of letters between the words now and Miyuki, like someone hacked into the account while it was still active.

A message appears at the top of the screen 'What are you going to do?'
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:02 pm

Miyuki didn't type back. She didn't need to. She decided what she was going to do so she ran out of the aparment. She had left Yushiro a note on the table saying, "I got a call from my mom, gotta go sorry. ~Miyuki" Miyuki looked out the door before bolting onto the sidewalk, running as fast as she could. She wanted to do this for Yushiro. For Yushiro and for Rei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2