Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Painting the dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Painting the dawn - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Alois took his hand out from under the cold water and turned it off before turning to face the man so his injury could be treated. He tilted his head to the side like he always did when he was interested in something.

"Pretty tatto." Alois said, pointing to the spade shaped one on the man's hand.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:15 am

Darren peeked up at the boy as he applied disinfectant to the burn, "yeah, i like it too, believe it or not it was a gift." he began to gently wrapp the boys burn in gauze.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:50 am

"A tattoo as a gift? Not my type of gift since i'd wrather get manga but still~ Who gave it to you?" Alois asked as he watched his hand be wrapped up in bandages.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Darren Tied off the bandage and cast a longing look at the photo walls before speaking.

"Well one of the only 2 friends i had as a kid was a college girl who was studying art, she wanted to be a tattoo artist, and as a birthday present one year, she decided to use me as a guinea pig."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Alois laughed "Well still that was nice of her, she did a good job." The albino said as he tilted his head to admire the worksmanship.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Darren smiled in a strange way before walking out of the bathroom and back toward the workshop, "yeah, she was great, gave herself and my other friend ones similar to it, so we'd all kind of match." he laughed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 am

Alois jumped off the counter and examined his now wrapped up hand, he smiled at it before skipping behind the taller male, makeing sure not to bump into anything.

"Is that so? That's nice, kind of like a gang thing. I have something like that to, on my leg." Alois said, pointing to his thigh where he had the mark he was branded with when he was in that exspiremental hospital.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:33 am

Darren paused, tilting his head, "whatta ya mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:12 am

Alois twirled a strand of his white hair around his pointer finger as he smiled up at the man. "Well take the Yellow Scarves for example, they all wear yellow. And you and your friends all have that tattoo, so its kind of like a gang thing ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:05 am

Darren smiled at the Albino's words as he arrived back in his studio and moved back toward his workbench, "Ah yeah, i guess alot of groups have something like that." he smiled, picking up his soldering iorn by its plastic grip, "Heck, me and my family even had something like that"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:29 am

Alois pulled one of the stools in the room next to the older male and sat down, he crossed his legs and watched carefully as worked. "Really? Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 pm

the redhead hmmed and grabbed the end of a coil of solder material lying on the workbench, and With quick, skilled movements Darren soldered the lengths of thick wire together into a pair of vaugly wing like shapes

"I dont know if youd belive me if i told you..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Alois reached up and put a gentle hand on the man's forearm. "Trust me, I've seen things that no human should ever see. I'll deffinetly beleive you."
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Darren tilted his head, giving alois a look and hmming as he soldered the final wires of the frame together,rolling thoughts around in his mind. he nodded to himself, setting his tools doown before turning to Alois with a smile, "tell you what, ill do ya one better, Ill SHOW you." with those words he turned back toward the exit of his studio, motioning for the other boy to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Alois slid of the stool he was sitting on and ran over to where the man was to start following him. He was very interested in what the man had to show him.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:20 am

Darren weaved through the colorful coridoors of his home, eventuallycomming to the stairs that led to the catwalks/ second floor above, he turned to the young boy behind him as he started up.

"Okay, this is gonna sound unimaginably cheesy, but... Alois do you Believe in... magic?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Alois stared at the man for a while before bursting out laughing. "Sure I do." The boy laughed as he waited to be shown what 'magical thing' the man wanted to show him.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Darren sighed and sweatdropped at the boy's reaction, but continued on with an awkward smile none the less. he eventually arrrived at a less developed corner of the second floor, at a large pile of boxes and plastic bins.

"Okay... now which one was it in?" darren said to himself as he began digging through the pile. carefully re arranging it and parctically dissapearing between the boxes at moments, all with practiced quickness and ease. before uttering a triumphent "Found it!"

The redhead reemerged from the newly created box forest carrying what appeared to be a small wood treasure chest with a heavy lock
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 pm

"Wow! That looks like something from one of those pirate advanture stories!" Alois giggled as he stared at the chest the man had pulled out.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:33 am

"Considering its my personal treasure i guess thats fitting description," Darren punctuated his sentance with a laugh, "Cmon, the key is in the kitchen."

And with that, Darren made his way back toward the stairs, gesturing for alois to follow. as he decended the stairs, darren stopped for a moment looking warily around.

"...Geez... I always feel so uneasy when i get this out..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Alois followed close behind the other male, always staying right on his heels like an obident puppy. The boy paused when the man infront of him stopped. "Why? If it's to hard for you, you dont have to show me." Alois said sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:12 am

Darren turned to the youth with a reassuring smile, "Its not that i don't want to show you," the redhead took a deep breath and paused before continuing his treck to the kitchen, "To be honest, ever since i got separated from my family, i've had the creepiest feeling, like someones watching me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the dawn
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8