Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Painting the dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Painting the dawn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:17 am

"Oh no!" Alois whimpered as he stared at the many cages that lined the wall.
"How am I supposed to pick, they're all so cute!" Alois said as he tried looking into each cage.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Darren chuckled, and walked up to one of the cages himself, peersing at the fluffy brown creature that was inside, "just walk around and meet all of them, find one that just... call out to you ya know?" he said bending down to look at a lower cage.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Alois gasped and ran over to a cage with a small white kitten in it, he smiled at it and tried to wriggle his fingers in the cage to get to it.
"Look at this kitty! It looks like me!" The woman sitting in the corner took out her keys and opened the cage so Alois could see the kitty.
"Here you go." She said as she gently placed the cat in Alois's open arms.
"Kitty kitty kitty kitty." The albino repeated as he snuggled the mewing cat.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 pm

"Let me see," Darren said walking to alois and taking in the adorable image of the albino cuddling the purring little creature, who cuddled right back, "look at that, he likes you!" Darren said moving to stroke the side of the small animal's head with the back of one finger.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:10 pm

"I want this one! Can we get it? Please daddy can we get it?" Alois said as he reached up to pet the kitten, he really didn't notice that he had just called the man "daddy"
"Pretty please can we get it? It's soo cute!" Alois giggled when the cat licked the side of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:32 am

Darren blinked and stared for a moment at being called 'daddy' by Alois, but a content smile spread itself across his face.

"Sure... Alois," Darren smiled, turning to the receptionist who had lead them here, "Miss, we've madeour choice!"

The young woman smiled, and led them back to the front desk, giving Darren some paperwork to fill out. the redhead did so, but not before turning to his young companion, who was still cuddling the kitten.

"Ya know, our new little friend needs a name, any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:48 am

[color=white]"Bunny! Its like my name and he's white like a bunny." Alois made sure his hood was open enough and let the kitten climb inside it. He giggled happily when the kitten curled up comfortably in his white and black hood.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 am

Darren smiled, "Bunny it is then!" he soon finished the paperwork and was presented with a small red collar for the kitten, complete with nametag.

he turned to Alois, "all done, ya ready to go, we've got some shopping to do for our new little friend,"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:07 am

Alois put the collar on the kitten and nodded ecsitedly.
"Can we buy him a bed and everything?" Alois asked as he followed the man out of the building with the kitten in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Darren nodded, "a bed, toys, food bowls, litter box, maybe even one of those scratch post tower things..." the redhead looked left and right, in search of a pet shop, he was sure there was one around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 pm

"Kitty~" Alois repeated as he snuggled the white cat close to his face, he giggled when the feeling of the kitten purring vibrated against his chest.
"My brother Yukio is allergic to cats so I can't have one of my own." Alois sighed as he rubbed the side of his finger against the cats cheek.
"I'll have to make sure all the cat hair is off of me before I go home, I dont want him to start wheezing and sneezing."
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:20 pm

"You have a brother?" Darren asked as he finnally saw the pet shop down the street.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:34 pm

"Well...kind of, we're not blood related but we live together. He treats me like a younger brother and is very very protective of me. That's why before I feel asleep last night I texted him saying that I was going to be at the library all night. He knows I get hurt by people a lot do I didn't think he would be to happy to hear I was hanging out with some older guy I met on the street. Hes really nice once you get to know him and I love him like he really is my brother. His full name is Yukio Bara and he's a nineteen year old college student." Alois said as they entered the pet store and started to look around for some cat items.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm

"really..." Darren mused, a far off smile coming to his voice as he abentmindedly fiddled with some cat toys on display, "I used to have alot of "brothers and sisters" kinda like that..." the redhead's voice sounded far away and his eyes were clouded over.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:22 pm

"Really? Well I know you live alone so do they live around here?" Alois asked curiously as he picked out a red collar and a pink bed for the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Darren stopped short while picking out some cat toys, his eyes darkening and glazing over even more, "I.... Dont know..." He stayed silent for a long moment, rattling off the names of his lost companions in his mind, mixed with disjointed flashes off memories.

Princess....

Angel...

Kitty...

Z...

Techie...

Jem...

"where... are they..." he said in a hushed voice, "I cant... remember..." a tear slid down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Alois started to feel bad for makeing the man so upset, and also curiouse about what had happened to his siblings. He reached up and put and hand on the mans shoulder.
"What do you mean you can't remember?" Alois asked, staring up at the man with his most innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm

At the touch of Alois' hand Darren came back to reality as if awoken from a trance, he put a hand to his fore head and took a deep breath, "sorry... SPaced out there for a second," Darren quickly started picking out the rest of what he'd need for Bunny, Food bowls, litter box, kitty littler. once he was finished and started walking tward the checkout, he finnally found his voice again to answer his young companions question, albeit disjointedly.

"Something happened... Something that's reason we arent all together anymore... But I cant for the life of me... Remember what happened."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:59 pm

"Do you think you bumped your head or what happened was so tramatic you just lost your memory of it?" Alois asked, he was really concerned about the man at this point. Especially since he had been so nice to him all this time.
"Are they....are they still alive?" Alois asked, almost in a whispered voice. He really didn't want to make the man even more upset.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:07 am

"Maybe..." Darren replied as they exited the store, the red head carrying thier purchaces, when he heard Alois' last question he turned to the boy and let a smile grace his features, "I'd Bet they are somewhere..." The red head turned his blue eyes to the sky, "None of them were the kind to die easily," he looked back down, looking at his hands "I just wish I knew where to find them."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 am

"Don't you remember anything that had happened? Like how you guys got seperated?" Alois asked, he felt it starting to get cold outside so he moved the kitten to the inside of his jacket with his little head sticking out from the top. He smiled when he felt the furry head rub affectionatly against the underside of his chin.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 am

They soon arrived back at the painted doors of Darren's home, the red head gratefully stepped inside out of the quickly cooling air, ushering the albino child in with him.

"Not a thing, its Like theres a huge hole in my memory..." he set the bags down, "But I know we didnt split up voluntarily so..." the red chewed his bottom lip in thought, " I think... someone... was following us..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:26 am

Alois's eyes widened as he placed the kitten down in his new pink bed, he had been following the man around but he would never do anything to hurt his family.
"You know I didn't do anything to them right? I mean I was following you around for a couple weeks but I just thought you were an interesting and nice guy! I would never do anything to hurt your siblings." Alois said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 am

"Darren laughed and looked back at the boy, "this happened years ago, and It was over in America, so i dont think it could have been you."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 am

Alois smiled and blushed a little, actually feel a little emmbarressed at how nervouse he got. He skipped over to the man and wrapped arms tightly around him for a hug.
"I'm really sorry about your family." Alois said as he hugged the red-head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the dawn
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next