Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Moon Calls Him Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 pm

After the movie was over Alois had to rub his eyes as they adjusted to the sudden light.
"That was a good movie, what should we do next~" Alois said happily as he jumped up from the not so comfortable seat.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Kaitou mused for a moment as they exited the theatre and started down the street.

"Well... we could go shopping i guess, i like to much around the book stores, art galleries and... other various shops when im bored."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:11 pm

"Well I do need some more manga, but I'm up for anything really. I just have to text Yukio and tell him I'll be out a little longer." Alois said as he wrapped one of his arms around the girls arm and taking out his cell phone to text his "brother"
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:14 am

Kaitou perked up at the mention of manga, looking to her young companion, "you like Manga? do you have a favorite series?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:43 am

" Oh I like a lot of mangas and animes! Like Death Note, Naruto, Blue Exsorcist, Junjou Romantica, Black Butler, and a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:14 am

KAitou listened happily as the boy ran through the list, "You like Junjou Romantica?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am

"Yes! It's one of my favorite mangas, I don't really care that it's boys love i think it's really great~ I have a whole book shelf filled with different mangas and anime DVDs actually." Alois said happily.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:30 am

Kaitou smiled, "Its one of my favorites too, and one of my major insperations," a basful look came tot the girls face, "Ya see i wanna be a Manga-ka myself..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:32 am

"Oh? Are you studying to be one now?" Alois asked curiously, he smiled his usual twisted but sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 am

KAitou smiled, "yes, im looking to get a degree in illustration and am minoring in literature." she turned her blue eyes to the sky with a hopeful gleam in them.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 am

Alois held onto the girls arm as he smiled politely at her.
"Im sure you can do if, my friend Akira is studying to do the same and my older brother Yukio is trying to also become a writer."
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:05 am

Kaitou smiled, "Really, maybe you should introduce me to them,everyone in my classes just calls me a loon for liking manga, so it would be nice to have someone to talk to..." she said this jokingly at first, but trailed off at the end.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:09 am

"I'm sure they'd love to meet you, but I think Yukio is still at work. Akira I think his shift just ended so we can go see if he's back at his apparent if you like?" Alois said smiling
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:12 am

Kaitou was taken aback at first but smiled and blushed, "Well... okay." the blue haired girl smiled, "lead the way Alois."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:16 am

Alois giggled as he took the older girls hand and started leading her in the direction of his best friends house who lived all the way in Ikebukuro
"Akira is really nice but he can be a little shy at first, once he warms up to you you won't be able to get him to shut up." Alois laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:22 am

Kaitou smiled letting the young albino lead her along, " sounds like he's a bit like me in that respect..." she said quietly"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:28 am

"Maybe you've seen him before, he works at that really big manga store as a stock boy. He always has a hood on but he has red hair that you can sometimes see sticking out of his hood. He also looks really skinny and he's really nice." Alois said happily
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:31 am

"Hmm... maybe i have, i do frequent most Manga shops in Ikebukuro..." Kaitou trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Alois smiled as they approched his friends appartment, it was a medium sized appartment that really could house more then just one teenager. Actually it could probably fit two grown adults there if needed, but Akira was quiet content with his large appartment. He needed the space considering he had hundreds more mangas then Alois did including tons of cosplay items and collectors items for his favorite mangas and animes.

"Almost there~" Alois said happily, he hadnt seen his friends since they walked home from school together only a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:07 am

Kaitou smiled and tightened her grip on the albino boy's hand, nervous anticipation stirring in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:22 pm

"Here we are~" Alois said happily as he lead the girl into the building and into the elevator, he pressed the floor number "6" and waited for it to stop at that floor. He pulled the girl down a long hallway and up to the door that he knew was his friends appartment. Knowing Akira was porbably listening to music and wouldnt be able to hear him knock on the door he just let himself in.

"Hey Akira." Alois said happily, the red-head was laying down on his bad with his music blasting and a video game in his hands. Alois let go of the girls hand and jumped right ontop of his friend.

"GAH!..Oh hey Alois." Akira said as he paused his music and sat up in the bed, Alois smiled and got off of the other male.

"Akira this is my friend Kaitou, Kaitou this is my friend Akira." Alois said, introduceing the two
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:14 am

Kaitou fidgeted awkwardly for a moment, social interaction difficult after so long but cleared her throat and gave Akira a smile, " Hello Akira, it's nice to meet you." she said extending one hand while the other fidgeted with the strap of her shoulderbag.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:24 am

Akira stood up and shook the woman's hand, the only facial exspression you would be able to see was that sweet smile under that hood of his. Even his eyes were covered as a few strands of his dyed red hair stuck out.
"Nice to meet you, how long have you been a friend of Alois?" Akira asked curiously but politely.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:39 am

Kaitou scratched the back of her head with an awkward smile, "only about a day if you can believe that..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:36 pm

"Yea i can belive that, Alois is a very likable person and can make friends very easily. Especially with his personality." Akira said as he sat back on his bed and started to play his video game.

"Both of you please make yourselfs at home, you're welcome to look at my manga shelf if you like." Akira said nodding to his wall size bookshel completely covered in variouse mangas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon Calls Him Out
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next