Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:09 am

Dai frowned. "Oh yeah. I forgot. Oops. I've been thinking about how much fun this has been. Well, let's go to the pet store then."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:50 pm

Alois giggled. "I had a lot of fun to, we should do this again some time. It's getting pretty late i hope the pet store is still open." Alois said, hatting the thought of haveing to keep his new fishy friends in a bag until morning.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Dai smiled a bit. "Coming back would be lots of fun. And the pet store should still be open. I've seen some open till 10."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:36 pm

"Ah that's good, let's get to the nearest one since i dont think it would be a good idea to be out to late." Alois said as he took the girls hand as they walked out the front enterance. The nearest pet store wasnt that far so they would be able to walk there and get home before it got dark. Alois loved being out in the dark but he didnt know if his friend felt the same way or if she would be safe enough to come with him if he felt like hanging out in some parks after hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Shizua bumped into Alois on accident. "Sorry," he said. He seemed to be hiding something in his bag. A sword hilt visibly poked out of his bag. Suddenly a sword clattered onto the ground, and onto Alois's foot. "So sorry." The sword had mysterious symbols on the blade.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Dai smiled. "Yeah. Can't have the fishies going around in the bags. I've known fish to die from that."

She smiled as they walked towards the pet store.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:21 am

"I wonder what i should name them." Alois asked as he held the fishy bag up to his face as they walked, he smiled at the diffrent colored fish.

(Sorry we cant reply to your post Shizua, you dont have a character that is accepted or made to RP with, you cant RP randomly like that~ sorry)
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 am

"Well, you named on after me because I gave it to you. Maybe you should name other fish after people they remind you of."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 am

Alois smiled at the five fishes he had, he kissed the bag and started to think of names for the fishies.
"The one you gave i'll name Dai, then the other four i'll name Yukio, Nire, Akira, and Alois." Alois said happily as he pointed out the fishies.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:33 am

Dai smiled. "Great! All the fishies have names!" Dai was happy. She had a friend, and she wasn't shy around him.

"Well, we should be get to the pet store now."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 am

Alois nodded and took the girls hand with his free hand as they started walking out of the carnival. He was very content he was able to do something fun with a person he could call his friend now.
"So lets see, we need a good tank and some fish food correct?" Alois asked as he made sure not to walk with to much bounce as to not shake up the fishes.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:22 am

Dai nodded. "Yeah. And some stones for the bottom of the tank some decorations, some water ph stuff..."

((XD I actually own fish. I know some things. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 pm

"That sounds great! Lets make it really pretty so they love their new home!" Alois said exsitedly as they finally got to the pet store. He held the door open for his lady friend and the both started down one of the rows of pet supplies. Alois looked at the many things to pick from and then back down at his fishes.

"What should i get them? there is so many things to choose from." Alois said as he stood there in thought.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:23 pm

"Well, fish like to hide in things, so lets get some castles and such."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Alois had to grab one of the shopping baskets so he could put all the things in, he grabbed a few decorations and a good sized jar of fishfood. He also grabbed a bag of red and white rocks since those were his two favorite colors.

"What kind of tank should i get?" Alois asked as he looked at the many selections.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:33 pm

"Well, there are five fish, so I think a ten gallon fresh water tank would do. We also need to buy a filter, and the TetraColor tropical flakes with the Natural color enhancer. It really helps the fish and keeps them healthy. I guess we should also get a fish-tank log, in case the ph levels get to high, and the ph solution test so that every now and again we can see what the ph levels are. If the levels are to high or low, all the fish will die."

Dai shivered. "Dead fish. Creepy."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Alois soaked in all the information before observing nearly everything in the fish department. He put a hand under his chin in thought before placeing the best things he could find for his fish in his little basket.

"Perfect, i think i got everything they need." Alois said as he smiled at all the stuff he picked out, he lead his friend to the counter and reached into his wallet to get out the money he needed.

"Yukio is going to be so happy, i cant wait to show him our new little friends." Alois said happily.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Dai smiled. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:10 am

Alois paid for the fish supplies and held the muliple bags as they headed out of the store.
"Now to go back to my place so they fishies can relax in their new home." Alois said exsitedly, Yukio wouldnt be homw for a couple more hours so it would give them enough time to set up the little fishie home.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:16 am

Dai smiled. "yep!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 am

Alois lead them down the street, knowing it will take a bit of time to get to his appartment since he lived all the way in Shinjuku. He just hoped his fishies didnt die on their way home.

"I wonder where i should put them, maybe by mine and Yukio's bed so we could wake up to them~"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:21 am

"Anyway if fine as long as it isn't near a heater or anything cold."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:54 am

"Perfect, i'll put them right on the nightstand, they'll be so happy there!" Alois said excitedly as they neared his appartment.
"Thanks for taking me to the carnival today, i had a lot of fun." Alois said smiling at the girl.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 am

Dai smiled. "No problem. Carnivals are fun."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

"They are~ I have to take Yukio there sometime, he works so much id really like to spend some time with him." Alois said, he skipped into his appartment building, holding Dai's hand as they went into the elevator. Once they got to his floor he unlocked the door and held it open for the lady.

"Please make yourself at home." Alois said as he placed all his fish items and fish gentely on the small kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next