Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot Empty
PostSubject: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 pm

I decided, after being bored and seeing everyone's arts, that I would post some too!~

To me, they're pretty good and I'm proud of them (sure, some of them will look funky but I think most famous paintings are >.>).

The first one is dedicated to my friend, Mori. I asked him if I could draw some pictures of his characters and he said that it is fine.

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot Mori_a13

(sorry if it was a little big)

Yeah, I know, he looks like Izaya. I tried, really >.< But whenever I think of Mori's character, I think of Izaya. They are similar in personality but not so similar at the same time. Well, I could say that this one has much more fluffy hair and wears punk clothing (with all the crosses) and such xD
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Well, here is my (failed) attempt on trying to draw (and color, which failed greatly) Alois-san's character.

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot Alois_10

Yes, I know. I overdid it with the flowers (in the end, I couldn't exactly erase them all... *sweatdrop*) but, I tried XD.

I like it, despite how bright the colors are. *puts on sunglasses* *makes note to tone down the brightness next time*
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Ah. I want to put up a comic on here. It's pretty amatuerish (I'm sorry XD) but this is based off a fanfiction of a friend of mine. In the end of every chapter, I'll post up the chapter it was based on.
Please enjoy~

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot Drrr_s10

pg. 1

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:26 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EREASHA-SAN!!!!!!
Everyone! Makes sure to wish the birthday girl a happy birthday too!

Here is your Birthday Present!!

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot Yori_e10

The Kanji means: "Congratulations on your Birthday."

I tried my best to draw and color Yori, don't sue me.

Now, to get this out of the way, yes; The hair that is suppose to resemble Kida's hair style, I failed Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot 11010.
The eyes are too big, I failed Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot 11610.
He looks too young, yes, I failed Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot 4910.
The pose I put him in failed too Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot 10910.

(No, not really. I just want an excuse to put the emoticons in xD)

ENJOY YOUR GIFT!!!
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 pm

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

Now, I know that the majority some of you dislike Valentines day (I wouldn't blame you, it's a pretty melchony holiday) but I hope this picture would make it a bit better XDD

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot Shizuo10

The Text on the left means "Come Hither". (I just have to put that XDD)

The Text on the right means "Happy Valentines Day!".
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:27 am

Sailor Moon Shizuo and Masked Tuxedo Izaya!!!

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot Sailor11

You guys better be happy, do you know how hard it is to put Shizuo in a skirt? XDDD Anyway:

The sign/post thingy (why is it pink? I don't know) is a replacement for the Heart Scepter (or whatever it was called) for Shizuo to destory defeat his enemies (mainly Tuxedo Izaya despite that he could possibly/maybe/in someway/kinda be his ally).
I decided to change the color of the usually black and white costume of Masked Tuxedo. Black does look good on Izaya but I wanted something much more...... devious? Bloody? Something like that.

Hope you guys like it!!

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot 10610
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Zombie!Delic !!!!

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot Zombie10

If you guys wanted some full bashing realistic zombie with puts and irregular limbs, then I'm sorry. But I decided to make this one into a chibi.

It's better for me that way XDDD Easier and I had a cold for a while so it's less headaching.

Preview for next art:

Ruri!Shiki
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Ruri!Shiki !!!!

Introducing the Fabulous Shiki!!!!

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot Rurish10

If you want a clearer picture:

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot Ruri10

I added a wind filter to the first one because it looked cooler Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot 4310
lol, well, I tried?

I don't want to draw a full body Shiki so I only did it upper body partial. If you want a full body Shiki, talk to me (pm, chat, whatever) and we'll see about it.

Thank you all that supported me in this rather weird creation. This was definitely something of laughs XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Fus! The comic! Did you draw this on paper then on a tablet? :O (sorry for commenting on here ^^;

Last edited by Eiichi Hiro on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:08 am

lol. I, yes, did draw this on paper. I use the tablet to help me color it on photoshop but you can do on mouse too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot   Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fushou's Comic/Character Pictures/Whatnot
Page 1 of 1