Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Miko-Sama's Characters List

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miko-Sama's Characters List Empty
PostSubject: Miko-Sama's Characters List   Miko-Sama's Characters List I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:41 pm

(Hello everyone, and I hope we have fun together :3)

Name: Mayuko 'Mayu' Osaka
Gang (optional): None
Physical Appearance: Mayu is around 5 Feet something, for she has never really cared to check her height(She never had time from her priest punching and the like). Her weight is questionalbe, being able to scale tall buildings and hang on ceiling planks without a trouble(God, she ninja leaps around like a frog). Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown, wide in a way but narrow when fighting. Her hair is a medium dark brown with her hair tied into two low pigtails in the front of her face("Its not good to let your hair get in your way Mayu" "Chou, it really doesn't..." "Shut up and let me brush your hair"). She seems to be a bit messy("Mayu....why are you covered in mud?" "Heh?").
Clothes: Mayu usually wears a tranditional white Miko kimono, and red Hakama pants. That is her work outfit. Her casual one is a crimson yukata top with a pink obi and black capri pants. And yes, people do look at her weird and she doesn't give a damm. Its not like she has any other clothing to change into. She always have bandages around her chest, not because she has boobs(Flat chested) or anything, just because she wants to.
What brings them to Ikebukuro? Mayu was called in by someone(Seriously she doesn't know who, could be anyone) to exorise the Headless Black Rider. Mayu shrugged, went to the city, and didn't do her job for she has to find the person who hired her first for money. Now she does simple blessings, punch down walls, and other odd jobs for money. (She has no money to get back to her village, where her twin sister Chouko is. Also planes are scary.)
Other: Mayu's personality is very simple. She talks loudly, doesn't like what she's hearing, punches person. Yup, kinda like that other guy expect she really doesn't throw things at people. However, she also likes to fight strong people, and that may not be the best idea at the moment. Other times when she is not raging around, she is blunt with words, honest to the bone, and telling fortunes and blessing people. Mayu is not smart, she never was good with school. It doesn't help she was training to be a miko in the first place. However, she is street smart at least, and knows a bit about healing(Not doctor healing, Spritual healing) and other things like if a 'demon' is posessing people.
http:*//i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/FeatherfromHeL/mayuko_Chouko043.*png (Remove the * for the link)(This shows a picture which my best friend drew, for her character is the twin of Mayu. It's of them when they were younger :3)

Last edited by Miko-Sama on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Sama's Characters List   Miko-Sama's Characters List I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Nice, Mayu's a really good character :3 Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://durarara.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Sama's Characters List   Miko-Sama's Characters List I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 am

(Second Character)

Name: Konotori Tohane (Tohane is her first name)
Gang (optional): None, but works to protect nature with other people on the internet
Physical Appearance: Tohane is slender, but not skinny. She seems to have some sort of managble bust but her clothing obserce the sight of them. She doesn't look like she has a lot of body fat, but contain a bit of lean muscle in the arm and stomach areas from vigorous exercise. Her skin seems to be a bit tanned, since she spends most of her time in the sun. There are a dozen plus scratches and mini scars on Tohane's long legs, from too much tree climbing.
Eye color: A dark Teal shade
Hair color/style: Tohane has short hair with two extremely long bangs that frame the side of her face, the hair is in a pitch onyx black colour
Height: 5 Feet 9 Inches tall
Clothes: Tohane normally wears a light blue casual tanktop hoodie and dark green shorts on. Her shoes are white worn out runners. She normally has yellow tinted sunglasses on top of her head. She also has a large brown satchel dangling from the side with her art supplies and other things in it. You normally see her with a large white sketchbook.
What brings them to Ikebukuro? Tohane is born in Ikebukuro. Her family actually left when she was three years old to go fight GLOBAL WARMING in the northern areas of North Ameria. Tohane returned to Ikebukuro when she was around sixteen, survived one of the spazz attacks of flying metal objects, survived being chased by knife crazy people. Yup, good to be home.
Other: Tohane is an artist, and she only draws birds and the sky. She is also part of a group to protect nature. Her personality is kinda of mellow and chilled out. Also, Tohane is blessed with extremely high stats in luck. That's how she survived being in the background of a Shizuo Rage attack. However, she is blessed with suck in relationship status, having no boyfriends and horrible luck in liking people. Tohane is also a Badass Artist, as she can use her sketchbook and pencils as weapons if she needs to.

Last edited by Miko-Sama on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Sama's Characters List   Miko-Sama's Characters List I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Ooh, nice new character! Sorry for the wait. Tohane is accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Sama's Characters List   Miko-Sama's Characters List I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:57 am

Name: Matthew S(l)umm(b)er
Nicknames: Matt
Birth place: Texas, United States
Height: Five feet 8 inches tall

Physical description and Appearance: It's kinda hard to tell Matt's build, for he is always wearing large baggy grey long sleeve shirts and baggy jeans. He has a short cut of brown hair with some fringes over his face, and dark brown eyes hidden behind grey tinted glasses. His facial expression is mostly lax or stoic, but he does seem to be able to crack a smile once in awhile. He wears a red cap on his head, with the the brim of the cap always seem to give his face a more sinnster look. There is a lighter in his left pocket, rigged to be like a mini flamethower or just a normal lighter.

Personality: Matt is a calm guy, and seems to be one of those people you can pick on. However, slowly his mind devlops horrible plans for those people's death, such ideas with water torture, burning them with brands, and sometimes simply beating their heads in. Other times, when he is with people he cares for, he is nice and polite, and will crack a joke or two in random times.

History: Matt was born in Texas, but moved to the city because he was getting bullied where he lived. His parents also left him to go into a war, and then didn't contact him again since. He got into the W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T gang after showing his display of angry and strength. Right now, he is living in a run down apartment and writes stories.

Weapons/Equipment: Fists and the rigged ligther.

Fighting style: Nothing much, a drunken style dance with powerful hits and suprising ammount of speed.

Dislikes: Bullies, dangerous weapons like guns, people going into war

Gang (optional): W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T.-Worldwide Heuristic Index Tagging Every Other Unique Teenager (Leader of the Red division)

What brings them to Ikebukuro?: Moved there to escape from bullying.
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Sama's Characters List   Miko-Sama's Characters List I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:18 am

Nice third character! Matt is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miko-Sama's Characters List   Miko-Sama's Characters List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miko-Sama's Characters List
Page 1 of 1