Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any) Empty
PostSubject: Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any)   Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:13 am

Sammy gave out a puff, air being expelled from her cloated with air cheeks as she made a low sound. Ikebukuro was a palce to be explored! A place where everything and anything could, would and probably IS happening! There was so much to do and yet, here she was, caged into a school yard like an animal in a zoo. There was so many myths and legends she'd heard about that she wanted to witness! Sure, she had come here about... a week ago, but she had missed all the epicness she'd read about! She had yet to witness the black rider and even worse, she hadn't seen the mythological yet totally real and amazing tsundere couple Shizaya that the AMAZING Queen Erika f Ikebukuro had spent so much time 'documenting'. She had to admit, she was quite the fan even if she hadn't actually witnessed them.

She gave another slightly frustrated sigh as she stood up, her notebook full of wild imagination being tucked safely under her arm as she adjusted her uniform. It wasn't her... favourite thing to wear. She'd already improved it with wearing her usual black jeans instead of the horrible skirt you were usually supposed to wear. Oh, and she scrapped the bow, ribbon tie-thingy as well, although, she did put it in her hair, only because it was 'requirement' to wear it, which really, didn't all make that much sense. If they were lenient with the uniform, which they very well seemed to be, then, why did the fact that she wore, or didn't wear, her bow thingy really matter? In her opinion, it didn't. Still, why question it? It would just waste time she cuold be using trying to track down her idol as well as the myths, that were TOTALLY REAL, of Ikebukuro.

Grabbing her lunch, well, what was left of it anyway, she decided to stroll around. As much as she loved writing, or attempting to write, her little fantasy stories, looking to much at a piece of paper hurt her eyes, and, writing so much cramped her wrists, so, she decided a break was in order. So, she began to stroll around, all on her own. She hadn't made any friends yet, really, she hadn't expected to either, the only ones who did so were her parents, but, they weren't here so it really didn't even matter.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any)   Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:21 am

That baka- where in the world is that baka...?

Nora felt a growl coming from his throat as he continues on his way to the nurses office.
Mori -that annoying jerk- had disappeared from his site once again. While the other is undeniably his best friend, the white-haired teen just know how to push his buttons really badly... so bad, that they had fought with small trees uprooted from the ground and an array of weapons (from swords to knives) in the back of the school. Of course, no one would know that except for the duo who had fought but Nora's dirted clothes and missing tie said it all. They all know that he has gotten into a fight but don't know with who. There are several cuts on his jacket and a cut on his cheek. It doesn't really hurt but he has a feeling that his rather overally eccentric teacher would make him if not.

Nora sighed, rubbing the back of his head in exhaustion. With bills piling up and their rent coming in soon- Nora has no time to play Mori's games. He had told the other that. It only seemed to encourage Mori to make his life even more hectic than it already was.
He's tired but he doubt Mori would listen to him even if he said that: calling him a monster and such with his unusual strength- though Mori is rather a monster himself....

As he passed down the halls, many people were staring at him; though it wasn't anything new for Nora. Nora has always been a handsome character since day one. Black silk looking hair that framed his face in a way that compliment his eyes though the colors contrast. But it seemed to bring out his white eyes even more. His expression has always been emotionless but people preceived that he was always a serious character that could do anything. It would either give him admirers or people who are afraid of him. Sometimes, it's a mixture of both. You could see a twinge of foreign aspect on Nora's face though it's almost rather unnoticable. He's rather tall for his age- towering over many people. He has a lean body that looks skinny but also looks as if he has the right amount of muscle. In short- he looks rather out of this world and just plainly handsome.
Well, not that Nora really cared- he just wanted a small break from Mori.

In his thoughts, he accidently bump his shoulder against another girl taking a stroll, mumbling his apology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any)   Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:46 am

Sammy felt the bump and watched, in dramatic horror, as her notebook went flying from her hands. She almost completely missed the male's apologies as her mind was foccused on other, much more important, things. She scurried over to the 'remains' of her notebook. "Oh no, papers are everywhere! A-ah! One fell in a puddle, nooooo!" She cried as she lifted the half soaked paper from the dirty puddle that just had to be there of all places. She piled all the dry paper up, stuffing them, with much care, into the space between the cover of her note book and the first page before standing up straight, adjusting her clothes and pouting a bit. "Argh. I worked all night on thism and it's ruined!" She excalimed as she tried to make sense of the half soaked paper and the running ink. It was hardly legible!
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any)   Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Nora sweatdropped as he saw the girl scurrying around trying to get all her papers scattering around. Before he could even help her, she already have save her paper except for one that seemed to be just convienant there just to wet the paper. The other couldn't help but feel guilty though he doesn't look guilty at all.
Though he wasn't sure what it is, he can tell it's rather important to the other.
"....I'm sorry." Though his voice is rather monotonous, he was sincere in his aplogy and bow down slightly to the other, wondering if he could it up to the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any)   Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 am

Sammy thought she'd pretty much gotten then all. However, as she quickly scanned through her pages her eyes widened cartoon-ishly wide. Where was her middle smut piece? It was gone. She had just lost the best part of her story. Why was the world so cruel? Why was it so cruel as to take a young girls yoai smut? She was almost about to sob somewhat dramatically before turning as she heard a voice; a male voice. She turned, a calm look on her face as she looked to him suspiciously. Did he read it? Perhaps, however, from what she could tell it looked wet. Well, that was a negative, she'd have to re-write it and it took her FOREVER, but still, it would've been a little embarrassing if he read it...still... what if he had..liked it? What if he was a closet fan? Oh my gosh, should she ask? Maybe... would it be awkward too? Maybe again, did it matter? Well, she wasn't to sure. Looking to the other she took the sheet with a light sigh. "Thanks, uh, did you happen to read any of this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any)   Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch break dwadling (open to all and any)
Page 1 of 1