Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Midnight Sushi Break {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L-Chan
L-Chan

Midnight Sushi Break {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Sushi Break {Open}   Midnight Sushi Break {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:24 am

When breaking into a building, make sure to make no noise. Everything is louder late at night, however.

Picking a lock is one thing, but picking a lock on a fire escape window was another. Especially in the middle of the night.

"Hurry up would ya? Any longer and the cops will come looking for us. And I'm hungry!~ A rather loud and whiny whisper escaped Minoru's lips, a crease line forming above his eyebrows.

A fist hit the window, the metal hair clip slipping out from under the window to be jabbed into the male's cheek. Shhhhhh... Momoko shushed, pointing to the alley around them, and the windows above them. Under her white bandana she frowned, going back to work on opening the window to what was hopefully the kitchen of the sushi shop known as Russia Sushi.

"Fine..."

The twins were back at work after the gangs were beginning to come back alive. During the day they worked with their colors, Momoko needing to do nothing, and Minoru in hiding non-stop in order to track down the last bit of the Blue Squares. Since they had begun their work under the teen known as Tsukasa, they hadn't done a midnight raid. Being rusty at their work could cost them, and Momoko kept her focus on what they wanted.

Which was the sushi of course.

Almost... Momoko thought, giving the window a hard nudge upward.

BANG!

Even the nudge had slammed the window up against the frame, making both teens duck for cover.

"Damn..." Minoru glanced around, pulling his black fedora over his eyes. "Are we in the clear?

Momoko shrugged, and climbed through the window into the shop. Reaching out, she urged for her brother to come along, glancing around in the dark room.

She wasn't concerned about the noise, she wanted some damn sushi already.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sushi Break {Open}   Midnight Sushi Break {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Simon hummed to himself an old russian song as he packed the rest of the sushi away in the freezer and closed it up tight. He had to push the bags of rice he had holding the freezer door open out of the way before he could close it. Since the door was an air tight seal you could only open it from the outside so he had to keep the door proped open so he didnt get locked in.

Once the sushi was locked up nice and tight in the freezer to keep from spoiling he took out a wash rag and started cleaning down all the countertops. Denis usually let him stay late into the night to clean up the shop, and he liked staying out with his beloved sushi.

Simon's head turned at the sound of a loud bang, his eyes narrowed as he whiped his hands off on the towel and started off towards where he heard the sound. He was trained and knew better then to call out to whatever intruder had come into his resturant, since if he did they were sure to run away or hide.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sushi Break {Open}   Midnight Sushi Break {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:28 pm

"This is more like the back storage or something. I see no sushi here." Minoru's head was quickly met with a fist, and he muttered a 'sorry' before glancing around again.

The area was barren of fish, either meaning Simon had locked it all up, or they weren't even in the kitchen. If they even ran into the big Russian man, there was a small list of what could happen to them.

One: He'd find them, and beat them to a bloody pulp. That one Momoko didn't even want to imagine.
Two: He'd find them, kick them out, and probably keep an eye out for them and never let them in the restaurant again.
Three: They'd get the sushi and make it out alive.

To Minoru, the third one was the least likely.

With eyes wide, the twins began to sneak through the dark room, searching for any tips as to where their precious sushi was located.

"Find the food..." Minoru muttered, watching his sister with carefulness.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sushi Break {Open}   Midnight Sushi Break {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Simon moved around in the dark back room until he found the light switch, he turned it on and stared blankly at the two teen intruders who were smack in the middle of the shop. He stood there silently for a moment before speaking up.

"You come for sushi? You use front door, back room not for costomers." Simon said as he cracked his large knuckles threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sushi Break {Open}   Midnight Sushi Break {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Simon moved around in the dark back room until he found the light switch, he turned it on and stared blankly at the two teen intruders who were smack in the middle of the shop. He stood there silently for a moment before speaking up.

"You come for sushi? You use front door, back room not for costomers." Simon said as he cracked his large knuckles threateningly.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sushi Break {Open}   Midnight Sushi Break {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Of course there was a light switch on the other side of the room!
Momoko tossed her hands up, mentally cursing when she hadn't thought of a better plan. Searching on her person, she looked for her cell-phone as a means of communication.

"Simon's going to kill us..." Minoru muttered, glancing about the room for a way out. Seeing none, he stepped back, watching for the window so that they could jump out and run when the time was right.

The female twin sighed, typing a sentence out on her phone.
{Sorry about this... We don't usually get caught, and we were still going to pay.}

She pointed to Minoru who had a wallet on his belt chain.
{We didn't think of the front door. Being chased by gangs doesn't give you room to think rationally.}

Inwardly wincing, she moved her beret from her face so she could look up at Simon, hoping he'd take the small lie. Taking it meant staying alive. And perhaps they'd get a thing of sushi and maybe a good amount of conversation out of Simon.

If they were even that lucky.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sushi Break {Open}   Midnight Sushi Break {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Simon stared indiffrently at the two before an idea came into his head, he smirked at the two before speaking up.
"Sushi is gone, packed away now. You want sushi a bring special piece out for you both. Go sit at table, I bring you very delisiouse sushi." The Russian said, moving aside and gesturing towards where all the table and booth were set up.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sushi Break {Open}   Midnight Sushi Break {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:23 pm

"Why didn't I think to do something like that...?" Minoru blinked, looking to where Simon was pointing. Tables meant they could sit down, and eat food.

Bianca reached for her phone, tempted to tell her brother just to put a sock in it, when she caught the stare of her sibling. An innocent air around Minoru was telling her just to go along with it, but the look on Simon's face told her otherwise.

So, desperately trying to get Minoru's attention, Momoko pitifully whined.

"Tch, silly White." Minoru placed a hand on her hat, ushering her along to a table."Sushi it is!" Minoru cheered, plopping down in a booth.

With another whine, Momoko sat down across from him, sort of like a dog on a leash. Eyes staring at the leather on the seats, she waited for whatever was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sushi Break {Open}   Midnight Sushi Break {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:59 am

Simon went into the back room and unlocked the freezer where the sushi was kept, he took down a few cases of salmon rolls and placed them on the counter before locking up the freezer again. He reached under the counter and took out a small box filled with dark green leaves. They were from a special plant that people used to put in tea to help them sleep, in tea it was fast acting, but just raw it didnt have a flavor and wasnt as fast acting. He opened up each sushi roll and placed a small piece of the leave into each one before wrapping them back up and carrying them out on a platter for the two.

"Here! Careful they still cold from freezer, they delisiouse salmon rolls. Eat!" Simon said as he placed the plate infront of them and bowed before going to clean the counters once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sushi Break {Open}   Midnight Sushi Break {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Sushi Break {Open}
Page 1 of 1