Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Eat Sushi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 am

"Come eat at Russia Sushi! Let fresh fish fill your bellys!." The Russian said as he stood outside his resturant. A large smiled spread across his face as he handed out fliers to any person brave enough to come near him. He didnt understand why people were so afraid of him since he always wore a big smile and didnt even belive in fighting.

"Please come and eat delisious sushi, it make you big a strong. Come pick your favorite, we give you lots of sushi for cheep prices." Simon said happily, smiling as he handed out the fliers and coupons to his customers.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:42 pm

"Simon!" Senna waved as she approached the large man, "You've been doing well, I hope?"

Senna had to admit, seeing Simon again felt great. Silently she cursed Hinode for having her work overtime, and that stupid prick Jun too, if he hadn't caught the flu she would have gotten to have some free time. With all that work she had even ended up sleeping in till noon today. At this point in time nothing looked better that a chat with Simon and a plate, or two, of sushi.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:09 pm

"Oh Senna! Yes well very well thank you! You come to eat sushi yes?" The friendly Russian said, smiling widely at the woman as he held the stack of fliers and coupons in his hands. He knew so many people in town since he most stood out infront of the restaurant handing fliers to them.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 am

"Of coarse Simon!" Senna smiled, "I could never pass up some delicious Russia Sushi~!"

She really didn't get it sometimes. Russia Sushi was good, well, maybe not for everyone, but still. Silently Senna rolled her eyes, their loss after all. After looking around at the people swarming through the streets Senna tilted her head to the side and turned towards Simon again.

"Say, Simon.." Senna started, "Don't you think it's been oddly.. quiet around 'Bukuro? At least, as quiet as a place like this can get."

It was true really, she hadn't even seen as many vending machines flying through the air in a couple days. Senna wrinkled her nose a bit, the non-violence wasn't bad per-say, but still... Eh, Maybe she just wasn't ending up in the right places at the right times.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:32 pm

"Yes I see less customers in restaurant and on streets for a while. Less violence though is good, people should eat sushi not fight!" The russian said, he liked that there hasn't been much fighting lately. It made the city all the more enjoyable to him.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Senna smiled, she should have known he'd answer like that. Peace was good, yes, but sometimes a little something exciting needs to happen.

"I suppose it is nice, isn't it?" She hummed, "So, do you recommend anything for today?"

She'd tried various different sushi's here, all were great. Still, there are a few Senna hadn't tried yet, but as of which one to go with this time.. she couldn't really decide. Maybe she should have forced Hinode here as well. Really, she needed to make more friends.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:33 pm

"Strawberry sushi, very good! Recommended by one small boy customer, very very good." Simon said moving aside so the woman would be able to go into the restaurant. He knew the small boy, who was really a teenager just a little short for his age, was still there. Taking in all the strawberry sushi he could with his friend that he had walked home with.

"Come in, have lots of sushi!" Simon said, smiling widely at the other.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 am

"Strawberry sushi, eh?" That actually sounded pretty good. Well, about anything sounded good to Senna, except maybe brussel sprouts and cauliflower. With a nod and smile to Simon she headed for the doors that opened with a soft chime. "Sounds good to me! See you Simon!"

Senna sent a short wave to Dennis as she entered before looking around. Bar or booth was the new question.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:33 am

"Welcome!" Nire said politely to the woman who had walked in, he bowed to her before showing off a toothy grin.
"Where would you like to be seated?" The teenager asked, even though it wasn't that much nessesary he loved to greet people and bring them to their tables. It was a good way of meeting people, and talking to them.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:06 pm

"Ah, hello," Senna greeted the young man, "Anywhere is fine, really. As long as I can get some strawberry sushi."

When has this boy started working here..? Senna mentally shrugged, she probably had just never noticed him. He seemed nice enough though.

"Working here must be pretty nice, huh?" Senna asked, "Not many fights break out here since Simon is around so you never have to worry about having to break them up."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:06 am

"It is nice working here, but I like meeting new people and also i love sushi. It's all i have ever eaten since i was a child." Nire said as he lead the girl to a table by the window. He moved aside so she could sit down.

"So you would like the strawberry sushi, its very popular now since my little friend Alois keeps on asking for it and mentioning how good it is to people." Nire said, laughing a little at the young teenager he had the pleasure of knowing.

"He's the little albino teenager right there by the way, on his third batch of the stuff.it's a good thing he runs so much to keep off the weight of that sushi, although in my opinon he does look a little to skinny." Nire said, smiling at the boy sitting all alone at a small table in the back, playing with a strand of his white hair while poping in another piece of the sushi. Nire shook his head at getting distacted and quickly turned his attenion back to the woman.

"So strawberry sushi correct?"
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:09 pm

"It's always great to like you job, makes it so much easier in the long run." Senna nodded and thought about the Club, and then twitched slightly thinking about the bar fight that broke out a couple days ago.

"Yes, strawberry sushi please," She nodded with affirmation, "It's one of the few I haven't tried yet." Senna then turned her head to the young albino boy at the waiters mention of him. He seemed so alone back there. "Does he usually come here alone?" Senna tilted her head slightly before letting out a light laugh, "Though I'm not really one to talk, I'm usually on my own most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:59 am

Nire looked back over at Alois who was scanning the place with those red eyes of his before going back to his food.

"Most of the time he does, but to hide from the kids at his school. Since he knows Simon will protect him if any of the boys try to smash his skull in. The poor thing didn't do anything people just hate him because of his mental insanity and looks. I hate seeing him come in with all these injuries from those kids, especially since he is deathly afraid of hospitals. If it wasnt for his older brother who is a nurse at Raira Hospital he would probably do nothing about those injuries and have them get infected and such." Nire sighed as he rambled on about the unfortanet teenager.

"Kids can be so cruel." Nire said before going to Dennis to order the food.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Senna's fist clenched in her lap at the waiter's words. So the kid looked a little different, what kind of right did that give those other kids? 'Che. That's why I hated high school.' A light scowl found its way onto her face as the young man walked away, '...Why do I have to be such a softie sometimes..?' With her decision in mind Senna stood up and headed over to the boy's table.

"Hey, you look like you could use some company kid." Senna smiled, "Why don't us two loners keep each other company for now?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:47 am

Alois looked up at the girl who had approched him and smiled his usual twisted but sweet looking smile.
"Sure, I dont mind." The albino said as he stared up at the woman with those glowing red eyes that almost looked like they would pop out of his head at any moment. He loved meeting new people, and this time he didnt have to stalk this girl to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Senna blinked at the boy before sitting down, for some reason he reminded her of how Hinode got sometimes, with the edge his smile had. She just shrugged it off, there wasn't a high probability that he would snap like she did.

"I'm Senna Arashi, " She drawled, "I like your eyes by the way, very unique." It was true, they had a certain glow to them. Senna had seen a few other people with albinism, but their eyes didn't stand out like his.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:46 pm

"Im Alois Usagi...and thank you but im not very fond of my eyes. People think Im the devil for haveing such res eyes." Alois said covering up one eye with his hand as he continued to shove the srawberry sushi into his mouth.

"Here you are." Nire said, a toothy grin spreading across his face as he set the large plate of sushi infront on the woman. He smiled at the young teen who had just finished another plate of the delisiouse sushi.

"Would you like more Alois-san?" Nire asked as he picked up the empty plate and patted the boys head. Alois just smiled that insane looking smile again before shaking his head.

"Actually could you give me a couple plates of sushi for Yukio, you know the kind his likes. I might as well have something ready for him when he gets home tonight." Nire nodded and bowed to the two before going off to get the sushi.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:58 pm

"Then screw them," Senna scoffed, "You're different, so what. Different is better than normal." If she ever saw those kids messing with him, or anyone else she might just punch their lights out. Such ignorance and discrimination was utterly pitiful.

"Ahh.. Thanks," Senna smiled at the young man before popping a piece of sushi into her mouth, "Mou, so good~" After eating another one Senna stopped for a moment. Kailee liked strawberries. With a tilt of her head she wondered how her little sister was doing. With a blinks she ate another piece of sushi and muttered to herself, "She's a strong girl, she won't be influenced by her .."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Nire came back a few minutes later carrying a large brown bag filled with Yukio's favorite kind of sushi. He set the bag on the table and handed the check for the food to Alois.

"Here you are little bunny." Nire said, moveing his slender fingers through the boys soft white hair.

Alois looked up at his friend with a polite smile before reaching into his wallet and pulling out the last of his money to give to Nire.

"Thank you Nire, that was lovely." Alois said, bowing his head as the boy walked off with the money. Alois turned his attention back to the woman and smiled a polite smile at her comment about his eyes.

"Now then, why dont you tell me a little about yourself? I dont usually get to sit with such beautiful women, or anyone for that matter. I sure would like to know a little more about you. Do you have a sob story as well? Most people that i get to talk to me tell me their little sob stories. You know like being beaten by their parents and coming here for a better life, or maybe being kidnapped and exspiremented on. I've heard them all, but my curiosity always gets the better of me so I would like to hear some things about you. If you are willing to tell me." Alois said, resting his cheek on his hand as he stared at the woman with those glowing red orbs of his.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 pm

"Well, I can't really say that there is much to tell," Senna drawled with a raised brow, "I don't consider anything that has happened to me a sob story. Nothing really affects me that much." She threw in another piece of sushi and leaned back, tilting her chair slightly.

"My dad died before my senior year, I moved to America with my little sister and overbearing she-beast of a mom and moved back here the first chance I got," Senna shrugged, it was no big deal really, "See, nothing sob-y about that." For a moment she gazed out the window and watched the people that walked by and saw someone with a fur coat before turning around with a snort, "There was also that jackass that cut my hair a couple years ago, but that only pissed my off for a couple minutes."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:04 am

Alois stared at the woman with a blank exspression for a moment before bursting out in his usual insane laughter.
"Thats good to know, glad I didn't have to listen to yet another sob story. Yours was short but fun to listen to." Alois said, keeping his cheek laid gently against his pale hand.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:30 am

Senna quirked a brow at his laughter,she had to admit he was one of the more interesting people in Ikebukuro.

"I have no reason to be sad about it," Senna waved off flippantly, "It's done and over with. I'd actually like to thank the guy that sheared off my hair."

She leaned back slightly, and looked at the patterns in the ceiling as she thought. Looking back Senna could remember a time when she acted a bit snotty back in middle school and cringed.

"It's fear, you know," Senna found herself saying, "The reason bullies act the way they do. Fear."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:56 pm

"I know it is" Alois said as he ran a hand threw his soft white hair. "They're afraid I might attack them or something like that. Because of my 'problem', the assume I'm going to shoot up the school or do something weird to them." Alois said as he twirled a strand of his hair around his pointer finger.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:05 am

"No, not that," Senna let out a small laugh, "Of themselves. Of their peers." She slouched down slightly and blew at the pieces of hair that fell in her face. "But yeah, anything that's different people tend to fear, silly and irrational if you ask me." Senna yawned slightly before eating another piece of sushi, tiredness seemed to hit out of nowhere as of recently, she couldn't help but to notice.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Alois smiled and nodded, he stretched his slender arms over his head and cracked the bones in his back an arms.

"I should get going soon before my Nii-san gets home." Alois said as he looked at his watch, showing it was started to get late. He didnt want to bring Yukio sushi that was all mushy from not being eaten or refrigerated.

"After your done there did you want to take a walk with me? I live all the way in Shinjuku so if you are heading that way i wouldnt mind someone to walk with. It would be better since a lot of people seem to like targeting me for their little gang attacks or with other ideas in mind for me." Alois said, shaking his head at the freaks, perverts, and bruts there were hiding in the shadows of this town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eat Sushi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat Sushi!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next