Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Eat Sushi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:42 am

Alois looked up and nodded. "Yep, third floor is where my appartment is." the albino said as he used one arm to keep wrapped around the girl's neck for support while the other held the shirt on his head to keep the blood in. Luckily by this time the blood flow had slown down but he still had a lost a good amount.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:03 am

Senna nodded and hurried up the stairs, she still felt the kid should have gone to the hospital. She clicked her teeth together slightly, she was starting to feel the burn fro m all the running. 'I hadn't realized it's been this long since I've done so much.' Senna slowed to a stop, finally having reached the third floor.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:23 pm

"This is it, the door should be open. Try to be quiet Yukio might be asleep, he liked to take naps between his hospital shifts." Alois said as he pointed to his appartment door not to far from where they were standing.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:49 pm

"Shouldn't we be concerned with waking him up, rather than letting him sleep?" Senna asked dryly, thinking about the wound on the boy's head. While keeping her balance, Senna managed to twist the doorknob and push the door open with her foot. "I think he would appreciate it more if we woke him up, instead of leaving you bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:43 am

Alois sighed as the door was kicked open, he knew how much Yukio worked and he didnt want to wake him up if he was in a nice nap...even if he was bleeding to death. Luckily Yukio was just sitting on his bed typeing away at his computer. His head shot up in alarm at the intruder who had kicked open his door, he was about to get one of the weapons he was busy selling online when he saw the familiar boy clinging to the woman's back. He smiled softly and got up from the bed he was sitting on.

"Welcome home Alois, I see you got hurt again." Yukio said as he walked over to the woman and reached his arms out to take the albino from her. Alois immedietly jumped off the girls back and ran into the man's arms.

"Yea sorry, i got hit with a brick today." Alois said as he pulled back and looked up at the raven haired man with have his face covered in dry blood. Yukio sat Alois up on his bed and started to get his medical bag out.

"I see you brought a friend to; come in and make yourself at home." Yukio said to the woman, still keeping his friendly smile and calm stature as he started getting out some medical supplies to fix up the albino's head.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Senna stepped into the home, shutting the door behind her. "Still sorry I couldn't stop that brick," She shifted where she stood, not quite comfortable in a complete stranger's home, "I did manage to hit him pretty hard though." Once again shifting to the opposite foot she stared blankly around the apartment, taking in her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 pm

"Oh its alright, Alois has a thick head." Yukio laughed as he cleaned the cut, he laughed harder when Alois swung his foot up and kicked him right in the jaw.

"It was just a joke Alois." The raven haired male said as he rubbed his sore jaw; he searched through his medical bag for his bandages to wrap around Alois's head. He looked back at the woman who was still standing there in the doorway, he placed the bandages on the floor and walked over to her.

"Im sorry I havent properly introduced myself, my name is Yukio Bara I'm nineteen years old and Im an intern at Raira General Hospital." Yukio said as he bowed to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:45 pm

"Ahh," Senna blinked before drawling out her response, tilting her head slightly, "Senna Arashi, I'm twenty-one and a DJ." It was always odd to her, seeing someone being so formal. Honestly, she hardly ever bowed anymore, if at all. "No need to be so formal," she dismissed, "I've never really been one for it. It's nice to meet you though."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Yukio nodded and moved aside to let the woman in. "Come right in and sit where ever you please." Yukio said cheerfully, the only places there were to sit was in one of their kitchen table chairs or on one of their beds, or maybe on the floor.

"Thank you for bringing Alois home safely." Yukio said as he continued to treat the young albino's injury.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Senna made her way over to on the the chairs from the kitchen table, leaning back slightly as she did. Honestly, she had never really been in anyone's house since high school, aside from Hinode's that is.

"He's a tough kid, that one,"
she blinked towards Yukio, her face still placid, "Not many can keep up a smile and good attitude after something like that." It was true enough, even the thugs started to get teary after someone landed a good hit. "You must be proud of him."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

"Of course! Alois always smiles, not matter what happens he'll just keep smileing. He's strange like that." Yukio laughed, he finished wrapping up the boy's head and reached in his bag to give him some pain killers.

"Im going to take a nap, I still feel dizzy." Alois said after he had eaten the pills, he crawled into one of the beds and curled up to sleep and recover. Yukio smiled and patted the boy before turning back to look at the woman.

"Thank you again, for bringing him home." Yukio said as he bowed his head to the female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat Sushi!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3