Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

New in school, and very lost!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

New in school, and very lost! Empty
PostSubject: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Haku gulped at the sight of the building before him. Just a highschool, no big deal right? It was since he was transfering in mid year. Stupid move. Not even from another prefacture, just across it. He sighed and went to the office first, told them who he was and what he was doing there and they gave him directions. He was so nervous he forgot how to get to classroom 1A though.

"Wh-where am I?" He mumbled quietly, trying to hide. He was surprisingly good at being invisible, despite his unnaturally pale skin, pure white hair and lavender eyes. Still, he was lost and eventually he would have to ask for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 am

New in school, and very lost! Nemon1
    〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Nemon grumbled to herself as she wandered into the school building. She was late, as usual, and completely out of uniform. Thanks to the warmer weather, she could finally put on a pair of shorts with her black top. Her shorts were a dull shade of red much like her tank top, which was slightly exposed by the short-sleeved black t-shirt that sat on the edges of her shoulders. Her fiery red braid swung from side to side subtly as she walked through the halls, making no rush to the classroom.

She presented herself casually; her hands in her pockets and her black messenger bag at her side, the strap resting diagonally across her torso. She was running one hand through her bangs with a sigh when she felt her ear flick, catching a quiet voice behind her. It sounded troubled. She turned around, curious to whom the voice belonged, for she didn't recognize it. The boy had a bit of an odd appearance; pale skin, white hair, and lavender eyes. He instantly piqued her interest. With a friendly smile, she walked over to him, her free hand wrapping itself around the strap of her bag.

"Hey! Need any help? You seem kinda lost..." Her emerald irises had a soft gleam to them, making contact with his lavender ones. "The name's Kuraikara Nemon! It's my third year around here... Are you new? I haven't seen you before."

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

New in school, and very lost! Nemon2

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Haku nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard someone speaking to him. He blinked shyly at her though it took him a moment to realize she was a student here. She must be right? Even if she was out of uniform.

"A-ah... I'm A-Akamatsu H-Haku," He managed to stammer out, "d-do you kn-know how t-to get t-to classroom o-one A?" His voice was a bit squeaky do to nerves but he had trouble speaking to anyone. Especially someone as viberant as this teen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:59 pm

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Nemon chuckled quietly and ruffled the boy's hair. He was stammering so badly... This kid sure did need to wind down.

"Cool name~" She removed her hand from his head and gripped the strap of her bag once more. "And sure thing! Just follow me." She smiled softly and began walking down the hall, making sure the boy followed behind. He was pretty lost, and it would take a bit to get to the classroom, so Nemon decided to make conversation as they walked, maybe break him out of his shell a bit.

"So tell me, Haku. What's your story?" She asked as she walked, refraining from turning backward as she did so.

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Haku frowned when the young woman ruffled his hair but said nothing since he didn't really know how to defend his personal boundries. He followed her tentatively at first but then realized he needed to up his pace a touch to keep up.

"So tell me, Haku. What's your story?" Haku jolted again, unused to small talk happening and being directed at him. He didn't exactly have friends.
"W-what do you m-mean?" He squeaked nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:17 pm

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Nemon shrugged. "You know... Where do ya come from? Do you live here? Got any family?.... That kind of stuff." She offered him a smile.

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:29 am

"Ah o-oh... well..." He blushed a little and fidgited but the smile gave him something to draw on.

"I-I've always l-lived in Ikebukuro b-but I used to be on the other side. W-we moved really close to R-Raira so I got t-transferred here instead..." He had no siblings, only his parents for famil as he was the only child of only children. He had trouble speaking though, to anyone and it was no different now. He only spoke normally with people he was comfortable with, though there were very few. Online he was much braver and no one would place his online alias with the meek, pale boy he was in the real world.

"H-how about you th-then?" He asked nervously, wondering if she believed in quid-pro-quo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:54 pm

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Nemon nodded to his revelation. He seemed pretty normal for the most part, but something about him, maybe it was his quivering voice, drew her to the boy. He seemed willing to hear about her...and she wouldn't mind sharing.

"Well... My family moved around a lot when I was little. I'm an only child too. My dad was a bodyguard and his boss traveled all the time, but I was born here. My mom passed away a few years ago. She got sick. My dad was so depressed that he couldn't concentrate at work...and he paid for it. I live alone, but I take jobs every so often and dad's boss helps me out...so supporting myself isn't too much of a problem. I've been at Raira for the past three years. It's okay I guess." She chuckled with a shrug at her last statement.

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:59 pm

"A-Ah..." He wasn't sure what to say to all that.
"I-I'm sorry about your p-parents..." He squeaked, bluhing furiously. He really was but he doubted that meant much coming from a complete stranger, and a freak at that. People often treated him like a foreigner because of his pale skin, hair and eye's but his parents both looked normal. Someone even dared to suggest he had been adopted or switched at birth but his mother had later assured him that he wasn't and to assure him of it made him watch the video they had taken of him being born. It had deeply weirded him out. He didn't have a very strong stomach.

"S-so you'l b-b-be gr-graduating th-this year th-then?" He asked. His stammer was worse because she was older than he was. Young children he had no trouble speaking with, or those he was very comfortable around, but the older/prettier/high class the person was the worse his stammer became.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:28 pm

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Nemon laughed and ruffled his hair, her emerald eyes glistening cheerfully.

"You bet'cha! I'm finally gonna be leavin' this place and livin' my own life for once! But you..." She smiled and moved her hand to his shoulder. "You've still got a long journey ahead of ya..."

She reached into her bag and pulled out a slip of paper, holding it out to him. "If ya ever need anything, don't be afraid to give me a call. I don't bite... Well not really~" She chuckled once more and pointed down the hallway they had come upon. It seemed it was time for them to part.

"Down that hall, first door on your left. I'll see ya around Haku..." She smiled lightly as turned away from him, walking further down the path of the school hallways.

Secretly, Nemon did hope she saw him again. He didn't appear like a judgmental person, and the girl had few people in her life that she actually trusted. This kid could be her chance to have a true friend for once. It was this thought that brought the very smile to her face. Her mind was made up. If he didn't show his face again, she'd find it herself. She felt a sort of need to protect the kid, though she had no idea why. It reassured her that he was bound to become someone important.

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 am

"O-okay!" He bowed to her quickly before turning to look at the hallway before him before turning back.
"Thank you for helping me!" He said quickly before hurrying to class. Oh he hoped he wasn't in too much trouble for being late but that was unlikely. He hadn't noticed he had failed to stutter, something very rare for him. He too hoped he saw Nemon again. She hadn't treated him like a freak after all and that was a rare experience for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:03 pm

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

That same day after school, Nemon had sneaked out of class a little early. She sat outside Raira on metal railing, her legs kicking freely over the ledge. She observed the cloudy sky with a fanged grin on her face. It was going to storm soon and she loved stormy weather. The chaotic mix of lightning and thunder that was unsettling to some, was a calming grace for her. It made her crazy existence seem just a bit more controllable. As the school bell finally rang, she moved her gaze to the front doors of the building, watching the students pour out.

Nemon was searching for one student in particular - the newbie, Haku, who she'd befriended earlier in the day. As soon as she caught sight of a white head of hair in the crowd, she waved her hand with widened grin.

"Hey Haku!!! Over here!!"

She called the boy over to the railing where she perched, hoping he could hear her amongst the bustling crowd.

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Haku's head shot up when he heard his name called. No, it must be a different Haku, it wasn't exactly a arare name but then... he noticed Nemon, the girl who had helped him earlier waving over the crowed, perched -rather precariously in his opinion- on the fence that surrounded the school. He managed to fight his way through the crowd of blue uniforms to her though, much to his own surprise. He'd never been so foreward about going to meet anyone, normally running away before people could get too close.

"Ah h-hello again!" He stammered, happy despite his nervousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 pm

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Nemon grinned and hopped down from her perch, landing beside him, she slapped one arm around his shoulder and ruffled his hair playfully with the other. She wasn't normally so outgoing and playful so early in a friendship, but something really was special about this kid. She couldn't stop herself from acting a little bit 'sisterly' to the young boy.

"Heh~ Nice to see ya again, kid! How was your first day? Get around okay without me?" Her grin turned into a friendly smile as she removed her arms and placed them casually on her hips.

"Oh! And I was wondering if you were busy tonight. There's someplace I wanna show ya."

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Haku was in a state of minor shock. No one had ever been so friendly to him before now, and this was all so new... nice too but hey.
"Heh~ Nice to see ya again, kid! How was your first day? Get around okay without me?""
"Y-yes, I-I was able to f-follow everyone e-else in c-class so it w-wasn't terrible... th-thanks again for th-the help though!" He stammered, almost incoherent. He was terribly nervous, but he liked this girl too, she seemed safe enough.

"Oh! And I was wondering if you were busy tonight. There's someplace I wanna show ya." Her words startled Haku a little. No one had ever asked him to go anywhere with him before now, and he was a little worried about saying yes but he had no plans and he wasn't one for lying. He was a terrible liar.
"N-no, I'm n-not busy..." He nodded once, his cheeks dusted a fair pink color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:07 am

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

"Great!" Nemon flashed him a fox-like grin. "Meet me at South Ikebukuro Park in two hours then. I'll be waitin'!"

And with that, the redhead waved and ran off. She had a few important things to care of that night and only hoped they wouldn't get in the way of her hanging out with this new friend. She had finally gotten another odd job from the dark underground of Ikebukuro and it was a pay she couldn't pass up if she wanted to feed herself for the next month. She was accustomed to the bloodshed by now, but she certainly did her best to hide that dangerous side of herself from her few friends.

Whatever happened, Haku could not find out.

〈〈 ↢ ♈ ↣ 〉〉

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:54 am

Vladimir: now where's my first class? *looks at sheet* this sucks.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:31 am

I'm sorry that I have to step in, but we have a problem that needs to be addressed.

Gaaraloverful, your character "Vladimir" has not been submitted, nor accepted, by the staff. We cannot find any records of your character. Before you continue roleplaying in this thread, or anywhere else on the forums for that matter, we suggest you fill out the OC application form and submit your OC for staff approval. After that, you're free to roleplay on the site as you please.

Not only that, but the rules clearly state that no "chat RP" is allowed in the forums. You can only RP as such in the Chatbox. I would ask that once your character is approved, you can edit your previous post to correctly follow the rules.

It would be helpful if RP pauses until this issue is resolved, however if the members in the middle of the roleplay feel it cannot be put on hold, it can continue. Gaaraloverful is allowed to continue roleplaying with you when the character Vladimir is accepted.

Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:46 am

((OOC: This rp is near complete Psyche, Mairu and I are going to be moving to South Ikebukuro Park after my post so don't worry too much about this rp, I'll lock it after my own post.))

South Ikebukuro Park huh?
"I-I'll see you there soon!" He agreed and watched her leave before smiling and moving slowly out of the gates with the crowd of blue uniforms. He had a friend? She wasn't yet, no, but maybe she could be and the thought made him more than a little happy.

"I hope we can be good friends~" He murmured as he headed home to drop off his belongings and head to South Ikebukuro park...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in school, and very lost!   New in school, and very lost! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New in school, and very lost!
Page 1 of 1