Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

School blows...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

School blows... Empty
PostSubject: School blows...   School blows... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:13 am

Naoki frowned as the teacher spoke... drone more like. He was in his math class though he didn't see the point. The teacher was wrong anyways, not that he listened when Naoki argued and he wasn't in the mood to fight today. It was raining and that made him tired as hell though he at least remembered his umbrella.

Oh, what would people think if they saw him faint by getting just a little wet?! FInally the bell rang and he shuffled into the school hallway, pulling his toque down a bit more. It technically broke the uniform code but he didn't give a damn.

Mnn... lunch, good. He sat at an empty table and opened the bag his mother packed him. Some salad, a tomato and lettuce sandwich, juice and fruit. good... now if he could stay awake through all of lunch....
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

School blows... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School blows...   School blows... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:03 am

Ryan Diaz wandered through Raira academy a pilé of books in hit arms that seemed inhumanly possible for one man to carry. "you know of a school was going order this any books they could have sent someone to pick them up", Ryan muttered. It wasn't the weight that was bothering him it was his horrible sense of direction. He had been wandering the halls for 30 minutes and still could not find the schools library. Right now he had ended up in The cafeteria clueless to his destination.

"Excuse me can some one help me find the library", Ryan exclaimed but the students bustled passed him. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted someone sitting alone rummaging through a bag lunch. He walked over and cleared his throat, "Umm excuse me where is the library."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

School blows... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School blows...   School blows... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Naoki paid little attention to anyone, no one ever sat with him anyways. He shrugged it off, obviously he was just too cool for them and intimidated them from talking to him obviously. It was when someone spoke directly to him that his head jerked up to send a withering glare at the speaker, his usually fiery orange and red eyes dulled somewhat with his complete exhaustion.

"Seriously? You too stupid to find it or something? you woulda passed it getting here,"
He grumbled, biting into his apple.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

School blows... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School blows...   School blows... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:09 pm

"Seriously? You too stupid to find it or something? you woulda passed it getting here."

Well, the boy had a point. The library was one the first things in the school. But Shawn thought this boy Naoki was rather rude and anti-social. Not that he's the most popular either, but that comes from being a foreigner and that automatically makes him excluded.

Should he intervene? Shawn knew his Japanese wasn't that good, but this guy looked like a foreigner too, so maybe he could speak English?

He stood from his desk, abandoning his lunch and went up to the delivery guy, "Do you want me to show you the library?"
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

School blows... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School blows...   School blows... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Ryan stared at the kid sitting at the table who glared at him with red and orange eyes. He met his state and smiled. In Ryan's mind maybe a kind smile would brighten that kids day. Though from the kids stare he highly doubt that would work at all. 

"Seriously? You too stupid to find it or something? you woulda passed it getting here."

"well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." Ryan said shrugging off the kids insult.  

From over his back he heard some one ask, " Do you want me to show you to the library?" 

Ryan spun around to face the voice hefting the pile of books easily in one hand and stretching out his hand for a handshake. "well at least someone around here is helpful, my name is Ryan I'm sorry for bothering you in always lost you could hand me a gps and I'll still end up wandering in circles." Ryan smiled and chuckled at his own ineptitude. "just point me in the right direction kid and what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

School blows... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School blows...   School blows... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Good, some other guy was there meaning Naoki could just ignore them both. Oh how he hated rain...

"Mmn," He grunted, going back to the food now properly ignoring the man who had disrupted his meal. He hadn't woken up on the wrong side of the bed mother nature just hated him...
Back to top Go down
Lordeskor

School blows... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School blows...   School blows... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Ryan wondered about The troubled kid. He hated seeing people upset and maybe he could help him he tucked this into the back of his mind as he Waited for his guide to show him to the library. Ryan wondered what could be bothering that poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

School blows... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School blows...   School blows... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 pm

"Sure, go back down this hall and through the main doors. The library is on your left." Shawn directed him, but saw no reason to give his name up to this guy.

And hopefully that would be the last that they'd see of this delivery guy. After all, healing Ryan interrupted his own lunch, which he wanted to get back to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School blows... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School blows...   School blows... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School blows...
Page 1 of 1