Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Paranormal High School

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Konoko
Konoko

Paranormal High School Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal High School   Paranormal High School I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 am

This is pretty much an RP topic. No bullying, no fooling around
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal High School   Paranormal High School I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm

((Sorry, one question. This is AU as in a different school? Or is it Raira? And is Paranormal the name of the school or is it going with something along the lines of 'It's haunted!'.))
Back to top Go down
Konoko
Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal High School   Paranormal High School I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 am

((Its not a haunted school ^^; and yes the school name is Paranormal Highschool this school is for ppl with psychic powers or other type of ppl))
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal High School   Paranormal High School I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 am

(If you want an rp here, please right a starter. If you want to discuss stuff about the topic, please do so in Pms.)
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Konoko
Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal High School   Paranormal High School I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:54 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal High School   Paranormal High School I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 am

As this is not an actual RP I am locking and moving to the graveyard under misc. If you wish to RP in the AU section please write a starter for your RP and remember that it's Alternate Universe RP's so something like... Shizuo and Izaya getting along and being all buddy-buddy or Kida is a hamburger thanks to cuel theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal High School   Paranormal High School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal High School
Page 1 of 1