Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Tsuki's character list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Tsuki's character list Empty
PostSubject: Tsuki's character list   Tsuki's character list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:34 am

Name: Alisa Hana

Physical appearance: She has a close to pale complexion. Her eyes being blue it fits her almost perfectly with her long black hair. She has a tattoo on her right arm that resembles barbwire and a rose vine that ends in a rose in her palm. The tattoo wraps around her arm as it travels down to her palm.

Eye color: Blue

Hair color/style: Long Black hair with purple and blue streaks in it. Hair goes all the way down to hips

Height: 175 cm

Clothes: She is usually seen wearing a grey hoodie that is a little too large for her as the sleeves covers her whole arm as well as her hands. She wears a white t-shirt that is loose. She wears baggy jeans that has a whole in the left knee. She wears red fingerless gloves. She wears black hightop sneakers.

What brings them to Ikebukuro?: Well to telll you the truth Alisa moved here just for the heck of it. She was basically looking for a city where she could just run around and not worry about her parents anymore. Isn't that why most people move here? Well Alisa's parents know where she is but have disowned her. She also came here for more excitement. In her old town she just rode her skateboard around the town and the cops finally gave up on catching her seeing as it was mainly no skateboarding zone where she skated. But they could never catch her.

Other:Alisa is more of a rebel type of girl. She loves to skateboard through the streets of Ikebukuro. She loves to rile up the cops and has been arrested at least once. She always keeps a pocketknife with her. Her parents know of this and has tried to send her to a reformal school but she simply ditched and went off into hiding until the semester was over. Her mother is a real estate agent and her father is a business man. She usually ditches school but will go every few days. She may seem like a bum but she has pretty high grades. She has been disowned by her parents but she doesn't care. She has a darker side to her but she tries not to show to anyone.

Personaltity: Can be nice, sarcastic, lazy when it come to work, very laid back, like extreme stuff, kinda happy go lucky but is hiding a darker side which no one has seen. When it comes to fighting she can be a major Sadist.

Weapons: will use anything near her as a weapon if needed but if in a fight will preferably use a blade of some sort.

Weakness: people hurting her friends or people close to her. This would not include her parents seeing as she hates them entirely.

Strengths: Her strengths would be her speed, her nimbleness and her sword skills.

Last edited by Tsuki Hana on Sat May 12, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's character list   Tsuki's character list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Tsuki's character list Approv10

I'm sorrry, I have to put that up >.>

Anyway, your character is approved! I like to rp with her sometimes ^^
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's character list   Tsuki's character list I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Name: Rina Netako

Gang (optional): none

Physical Appearance: sort of tan complexion. Clouded light blue eyes. She is sort of on the curvy side but not by much. She doesn’t wear any make-up because she finds it very annoying. Her hair, when let down, is shoulder length and straight. She doesn’t use a cane to get around, she bases everything off hearing.

Eye color: dull light blue, clouded over because she is blind

Hair color/style: Strawberry blond; always in a lazy ponytail

Height: 5’ 4”

Clothes: depends on what she’s doing; School: regular Raira uniform. Pianist: purple elegant dress that shimmers along with white, elbow-length gloves and white ballet flats. Dancer: red knee length dress with black wrist length gloves and black ballet flats. Casual: wears a bright blue sundress with lavender ballet flats (basically she loves ballet flats)

What brings them to Ikebukuro? Rina has lived in Ikebukuro all her life. She grew up going to small public schools and was always teased about being blind. But no matter what she went around with a smile on her face.

Other: Rina learned to play the piano at a young age and was born blind. She learned how to identify keys by the way they sounded and eventually she just remember the entire make-up of the piano’s key’s place. She learned sign language by feeling each sign of her teacher’s hands.
Back to top Go down
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's character list   Tsuki's character list I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:48 pm

This character is AWESOME!!!! -flails in excitement to rp with this character-

-coughs-

Yes, your character is approved. Well done on development.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Kay toya   Tsuki's character list I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Name: Kat Toya

Gang (optional): None

Physical Appearance: Kat’s skin is a peachy sort of color. When she smiles it’s more of a grin or smirk. She is a little on the curvy side but not by much. She’s more on the slim side and hardly eats, so she’s skinny.

Eye color: Aqua

Hair color/style: Green; shoulder length when down, usually in pigtails

Height: 5’ 6”

Clothes:She wears a variety of clothes. Never wearing the same thing twice in a week. But her favorite outfit to wear is a light blue tank top, with white shorts, a pastel green shirt, and white tennis shoes.

What brings them to Ikebukuro? Kat is on the run from a mental hospital, in which her parents sent her to when she was 5. She heard it was easy to get lost in Ikebukuro and planned an escape and finally went with it and managed to escape. She came to Ikebukuro in order to escape hoping that the doctors didn’t find her. She enrolled herself at Raira academy by many fake signatures.

Other: Kat is… mentally unstable. She has Paranoid Schizophrenia and SPD or Schizoid Personality disorder.
Likes: neon colors, shiny things, people she finds interesting, sharp things, and the moon
Dislikes: doctors, hospitals, annoying people, gangs, and cars

Last edited by Tsuki Hana on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's character list   Tsuki's character list I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

You said she's on run from a mental hospital. Well, I don't see them NOT finding her if she wears bright neon colors and clothes that don't match. Not to mention her always insane smile, unless it's someone she likes. I'm pretty sure someone would have called the police or the mental institution on her.

I'm sorry. I really can't accept this as it is.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's character list   Tsuki's character list I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Much better. Still a bit iffy but accepted. If any other mods or the adms want to say anything, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Roppi
Roppi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's character list   Tsuki's character list I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:08 pm

I'd love to add something, since I actually studied Schizophrenia this past month. Just a couple questions for you to think about:

Do you know what type of schizophrenia she has? There are a number of types and they have different symptoms. Just from your application, I'm assuming it's most likely paranoid schizophrenia, since she's on the run and such. In which case, you might want to go into detail about her symptoms like hallucinations and delusions, anxiety, argumentative behavior, scattered thinking, etc (you mentioned she hardly eats; maybe it's because she's paranoid that someone's going to drug her food?). She could also be hallucinating "imaginary friends" of some sort, which is a common symptom as well. Hallucinations aren't just visual, they can also be auditory, she could be hearing things too. Remember, schizophrenia isn't just a mental disorder that makes people insane or smiley or weird – there are real effects that come with having it if it's not treated. If she's on the run, I assume she's no longer taking medication, so her condition would be full-blown.

Just something to consider when you're looking at your app again and roleplaying here, I'll accept. Have fun~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki's character list   Tsuki's character list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuki's character list
Page 1 of 1