Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L-Chan
L-Chan

Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} Empty
PostSubject: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:59 pm

DerpyDash joined the chat

DerpyDash:Wow, it's silent tonight...

Chibi-Baka-Chan joined the chat

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Wow, don't get all chatty without me now Dashie-san.

Both twins chuckled, even if they were in different locations, they still had contact with each other. Momoko found herself in a pod of Yellow Scarves, wandering around through the back alleys of the city, a gold bandana wrapped around her head, while Minoru sat at home, scrolling through the Dollars forum like usual.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Well, anyways, seen anyone else around?

DerpyDash:No, why?

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Big news on the Yellow Scarves.

Minoru chuckled, scanning his computer for more information. It was the usual set-up, and some would be none the wiser.

DerpyDash:Oh, well, lay it on me.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Come on, now... You know I don't spill when no one is on.

At her end, Momoko smiled, earning strange looks from the gang members around her. She waved them off, and turned back to her phone, allowing them to go back to the random beatings they were inflicting on two thugs. Who they really were, she didn't know, but she prayed to god they really were Blue Squares like they said they were.

Minoru blinked, staring at his screen.

DerpyDash:So, I have to wait?
DerpyDash:That sucks.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:x3 Wait dear man. Someone will be on soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:46 pm

adR3Nalin3 joined the chat

adR3Nalin3: Oh wow, we have new members. Heheheh.

Yellow was surprised to say the least. The blonde's eyes scanned the screen, taking in all of the words exchanged by the two strangers.

n0vaKAIn3 joined the chat

morph1n3 joined the chat

n0vaKAIn3: Hey Yellow. Whoa, we have two new people. That's great. How are you guys doing?

adR3Nalin3: Easy there Blue, you don't want to scare them off now do ya? Lol. ;]

n0vaKAIn3: Hey! Not very nice Yellow. D:

Yellow chuckled and glanced over at the brunette who sat nearby. The brunette gave the blonde a smirk and Green let out a sigh as he smiled.

morph1n3: It's nice to meet you guys. You can call me Green.

morph1n3: Oh, and those two idiots are Yellow and Blue.

Both Blue and Yellow looked up at the raven haired male who was sitting up on his bed. Truthfully the three of them often hung out over to each other's homes the night before a mission. This time they were all at Green's house.

Green was sitting on his bed with Yellow, laying stomach down, lengthwise by his side. All the while, Blue was lounging on a beanbag chair nearby. The three of them had their laptops on, doing one last final briefing of the night's plans.

It was Yellow's job to listen to the police scanner for trouble, while Green searched the internet for any news about color gang activity. Blue's job was to plan out which routes they would take and what their strategies would be.

adR3Nalin3: Hey, I'm not an idiot. I'm the boss. xP

n0vaKAIn3: Yeah, the boss of idiots. xD

morph1n3: Blue, you are aware that you just called yourself an idiot right?

Green smirked at the brunette who promptly face palmed himself as he realized what he just said.

n0vaKAIn3: No comment.

adR3Nalin3: Haha, I am definitely the boss of idiots...

Yellow laughed as Blue stuck his tongue out and made a ridiculous face in response. Green couldn't help but chuckle as well as he watched his two friends goof off.

morph1n3: So guys, what's this news you've got on the Yellow Scarves?
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/
Brii
Brii

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Rose has logged on to the chat.

Moe Mikami sighed happily as she saw that there was indeed people on the chat. She noticed that the boss Yellow was also online. As she scrolled up the posts, she saw that their discussion was to be about one of the color gangs in Ikebukuro: The Yellow Scarves.

Rose: Good evening. You're talking about the Yellow Scarves right? I have heard some rumors involving them.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 pm

On her side, Momo chuckled again, turning back to the senseless brawl behind her, her phone in her hand as she lazily typed.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Why hello there.
Chibi-Baka-Chan:Call me White, if you'll please.

DerpyDash:The name is Black, ladies and gentlemen.

Both twins were nearly grinning at their screens. No words about their little 'KuroShiro' raids were important here. Momoko smiled, typing what seemed like endless words on her keyboard.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Yello Scarves? At it again, fights and what not. I believe there's actually a brawl going down on...

Momo stopped to look at the street name by the alley she was in.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:...Ah! It's 32nd and Sunshine.

DerpyDash:Oh, god. That's over by the bakery right?

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Correctomundo. They're hunting for Blue Squares and Dollars.

Minoru rolled his eyes, returning to the Dollars Screen. Where was the leader when he wanted information, he wondered, scrolling through the forums.

DerpyDash:Yellow and blue? Been some time huh?

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Yup, I heard the new leader and their subordinates are a bit crazy. Also heard one of the tops guys has a major wound or something.
Chibi-Baka-Chan:Also heard the old one still has a bounty on his head.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Green and Blue glanced over at Yellow as they heard the young gang leader breathe in sharply. The blonde glanced up and blushed for a moment.

"Oh, uh, sorry... That wasn't because of what White wrote..."

The two males nodded and looked back at their computer screens.

n0vaKAIn3: Really? They're fighting each other right now?

morph1n3: Yeah, I just found the message on a forum. Looks like we're too late to intercept this one. :/

n0vaKAIn3: Shit dude. I thought we had time before they started fighting again. D:

adR3Nalin3: Brb

Yellow stood up and walked out of the room and Blue and Green watched as he walked out the door.

morph1n3: Okay.

n0vaKAIn3: Hey, White, where/how did you hear about the fight? It'd be great if you could tell us where we could get a heads up from. :]

Green glanced up from his screen at Blue as the brunette took up a rather devious look on his face.

"What are you up to?" He asked and the other male looked up at him with a smirk.

"I'm back." Yellow said and walked back into the room, quickly taking back up the spot he was just previously in. The blonde sported a strange expression that made both of the other boys almost nervous.

adR3Nalin3: I'm back.

adR3Nalin3: Oh, and I have a question for you three new members... Rose, Black, White...

adR3Nalin3: Have you ever heard of a gang called Nameless?
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:56 pm

DerpyDash:Nameless? I've heard of 'em. We got accused of being in with them, 'cause of our color names.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Well, we go by Kuro and Shiro, but you know, we got in trouble for that too.

On her end, Momoko snickered, leaning against the alley wall, ignoring the interrogation going on behind her. The older gang members were having too much fun with their little 'game' as they called it. Momo's eyes wandered to the shaking body, and tossed a gold flower to one of the older, but better looking males of the group.

"Thanks Momo-chan! We've got our signature item thanks to you."

A faint blush crept up on the females cheeks, but she nodded, and returned to her phone.

DerpyDash:Yeah, I heard about that on the web, the recent attacks and stuff.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Where?

DerpyDash:In a news feed, you know, the local news. Minoru laughed, finally finding a topic about it on the Dollars forum.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Oh, I was just leaving the bakery when I saw it.

DerpyDash:Oh, just got out of Russia Sushi then?

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Left a while ago.

Indeed, the twins had been out for dinner for sushi about an hour before. They had went their separate ways afterwards, and Mom had gone to pick up sweets for the apartment before heading back with the Scarves, where she had gotten pulled into the random investigation.

DerpyDash:So, uh...
Chibi-Baka-Chan:What about Nameless again? I for one find the colorful Color Gangs more intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Brii
Brii

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Rose: Nameless? That's the transparent gang that cleans up after the color gangs, right?

Moe remembered hearing about Nameless and she recalled that the members were all called a color as a code name. She thought that would be a good gang to belong to for her favorite color was pink.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Blue smirked proudly as he leaned back in the beanbag chair.

n0vaKAIn3: Lol. So you have heard of us...

The dark haired boy on the bed shot him a sharp look.

"You idiot! What if they're part of a color gang or something!" He shouted and the brunette thought about it for a moment.

"Whoops..." He laughed nervously and looked over at the blonde beside Green, hoping not to receive a death glare. He was surprised when he saw him quickly typing on the keyboard with his eyes heavily focused on the screen and his tongue poking out of the corner of his mouth, the face that he knew the young gang leader made in moments of concentration.

"What do we do now?" Green asked and looked over at Yellow as well. He also took notice of the look the blonde wore and the room fell silent.

adR3Nalin3: Yes Rose, you're right. However, Nameless isn't actually transparent.

adR3Nalin3: Nameless is a colorless gang of vigilantes determined to undo the damage the color gangs have done.

adR3Nalin3: They protect civilians from attacks, and they try to prevent and break up fights between color gangs to keep the innocent bystanders from being hurt as well as color gang members from killing each other.

adR3Nalin3: They don't believe in violence, and usually they will spend their time cleaning up graffiti and recycling when they aren't trying to sabotage a potential fight.

Both Green and Blue glanced back at their computer screens before looking back at their leader. The expression on the young gang leader's face now presented a mixture of determination, pride, and something else that they hadn't seen before. Something that stirred something deep within them much like a national anthem would to a soldier. There was a spark in the blonde's amber eyes, and they finally understood what was going on.

adR3Nalin3: So would any of you like to join us?
Back to top Go down
Brii
Brii

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 am

Rose: Basically it's a peace-maker gang.

Rose: Stopping fights, cleaning up graffiti. That's a perfect thing that we could do!

Rose: Count me in. I would love to join.

Moe gave a smile. If she could help clean up the color gang's mess and make Ikebukuro pretty again, she would surely be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Momo held in a snicker as she stretched, winking to the gang members clad in gold jumping around the streets, screeching like monkeys.

The leader of the small pod, nicknamed "Caboose" for his usual status as the last of the group to be picked, had an arm slung around her shoulders as she type into her phone.

"Hehe, nice catch we got there. Two of 'em. Dollars members."

He cheered, raising his fist to the crowd behind him, increasing the amount of yelling and hollering that occurred as they strolled down the alleyway, back out to the streets.

Chibi-Baka-Chan: Oh, hey, lol. We got the invite without having to ask! Right Dashie?

DerpyDash:Totally! We've been trying to hunt down Nameless for a while to join 'em! About time some people tried to clean up this mess that the color gangs are creating.

DerpyDash: Oh, pardon me. I need to make a call.

DerpyDash is away
Chibi-Baka-Chan is away

Strolling away from the computer, Minoru placed his hand down on his other computer, set up with a webcam, and went through his list of numbers to dial for Momoko.

-

With Momo, she stood under a street lamp, her phone held out in front of her for the gang members to see as she waited for the video call. As a group, they had plans for more raids and riots over the night, but Momo was waiting for the conformation to go ahead and join the so called 'Nameless'.

"EyeSpyBlue to Yellow-Base, do you copy?" A voice asked on the other end of the phone. The chair in the room was turned away from the camera, but, the voice was evident to all.

" 'ey boy! What's the news on the Dollars and Squares!"
"Cut the crap and get to it Minoru! We got stuff to wreck!"
"Hey, shut up so we can hear the boy!

Shouts were wild in the little crowd, and Momo held a finger up in attempt to silence them all. Oh his end, Minoru laughed, spinning around in the chair to face the webcam.

"We've got a case of them hanging around the park. Small meet up, probably about 6 or 7." The blonde rolled his eyes, kicking back in the chair as the group began to get riled up again. "Caboose, for once... You know what to do."

"Ey, ey. Let's go guys! Momo-chan, catch up when you can, 'aight?" The tall male blinked, waving a hand to signal the rest of the group to follow.

-

Chibi-Baka-Chan is back
DerpyDash is back

Chibi-Baka-Chan:Sorry about that. Brother wanted to talk to me.

DerpyDash:But, yeah. We can join.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:And you guys have color names right? Anonymous leaked something about color names to the media.

Chibi-Baka-Chan:White...

DerpyDash:And Black...

Chibi-Baka-Chan:At your service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}   Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen to Our News {Nameless Chat}
Page 1 of 1