Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) Empty
PostSubject: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:04 pm

After a short 15 minute train ride and an even shorter 5 minute walk Miyuki and Yushiro arrive at Yushiros apartment. Yushiro unlocks the door and then opens it. The apartment is slightly smaller than a normal sized one. From the front door it opens to the main room. There is a table in the middle of the room. in the back right of the room is the kitchen and there's a hallway leading to the other rooms.

"Make yourself at home." Yushiro says walking into the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Miyuki follows behind him. She was didn't know what to think. It was nice and cozy looking. She really liked the apartment. "Oh. Its so nice. Its a really great place, nice and cozy too." Miyuki said rubbing the back of her head. It was quite the place and she honestly didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 pm

"Thanks. This place is smaller than normal apartments, but it works nicely." Yushiro walks over to the fridge. "You want anything? Water? Orange juice?" Yushiro asks as he looks through it.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:26 pm

"OJ please." Miyuki said and stood behind Yushiro. He sure was being nice. Well he was her boyfriend but she still wasn't used to it much.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 pm

"Alright OJ coming up." Yushiro pulled out a carton of orange juice and then took out two cups and poured the orange juice then handed one of the cups to Miyuki. "Hope you don't mind no pulp, my dad can't stand it." Yushiro said putting the carton of OJ away.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:03 pm

"Its fine I drink both." Miyuki said and took a sip of oj. It tasted really good. She loved orange juice, it often made her happy just because of the taste.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:18 pm

"Okay, that's good. Anything you want to do before the festival?"

Something that hadn't seem to be important at first but was soon realized was that there was really nothing to entertain anyone with. No TV, and the kitchen was really just a fridge, some cabinets, and an counter, so cooking was out of question. Yushiro took a sip of his own OJ and began wondering what to talk about. This was the first time that a girl was at his house sense.... well Rei, when he was a child. Kazumi, Rei's sister, would occasionally stop by but she never actually came into the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:45 pm

"I don't really care. We could do what ever you want." Miyuki said happily. Her tone was quite bright and joyful just being with Yushiro.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:00 pm

"All right. Give me a second." Yushiro puts his glass of OJ back on the counter and heads off into the hallway going into the door at the end on the right side. He soon leaves the room with a laptop, and places the laptop on the table in the middle of the room. Yushiro sits in front of the laptop.
"Come here." Yushiro says in an excited tone.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Miyuko bring her oj with her and sits next to him. "What is it?" Miyuki asked looking at the laptop. She knew it was a laptop, but what was he going to show her.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 pm

A video comes up, Yushiro has the video set to full screen. The video finishes it's loading. a title comes up on the video: "Good Luck Festival. 2012." The video shows the festival that happened just least year. The video shows some of the food stains and some of the performances. The cameraman asks some of the people at the festival what it was like, most of the answers were something like cool or awesome. The festival looked amazing.

"what do you think?" Yushiro asks after the 8 minute video ends.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:55 pm

"Looks amazing!" Miyuki says and leans her head on Yushiro's shoulder. Wow, this was so great! Going to a fesitval and hanging with Yushiro. It was just...wow!
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 pm

"Yep. That's almost everything too. It didn't look like that was everything. Not to mention it was last year, so some things may be added to it." Yushiro says smiling at Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Miyuki nodded. "Maybe." She said with a smile. She just to hug him and never let go. She liked lying here with him.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Yushiro hugged Miyuki and smiled. He was happy to be with her. But what that doctor said to him was starting to get to him a little. He didn't want to think about it, but he couldn't, something in him didn't want him to stop repeating what he said: 'Wonder how that girl has your mind trapped. Making you feel like you love her.'

The smile faded from his face and was replaced with a look that seemed almost like sadness.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Miyuki hadn't noticed Yushiro's sad face. She let go of him and pressed her face on his chest. "I really can't wait. Can't you?" She asked smiling into his chest.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:18 pm

"Yeah.. I can't wait." There was hardly any excitement to his voice, it seemed mostly sad.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Miyuki looked at Yushiro. "Yushiro...Tell me what's bothering you." Miyuki's own face turned into that of a serious one. She didn't know why he was so sad looking so she wanted to get to the bottom of it. Her bottom lip quivered as she was not used to be serious.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:44 pm

"Just... some memories, that's all." That was just an easy way of avoiding the question. Th though of what the doctor said for some reason is still ringing in his head.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:14 am

"What is it?" Miyuki asked. She didn't like to pry but if it made him sad, she had to know. She didn't want him to hate her for it, but she needed to do it.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:19 am

"Just something that doctor said to me." Yushiro knew that he couldn't say too much, he had hopes that Miyuki wouldn't try to dig deeper into this. But his hopes were low at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:18 am

Miyuki sighed and her face turned into one of indifference. "Fine. If you really want to keep it that secret, there's nothing I can do about it." Miyuki said in a rather neutral tone. She could tell he wasn't happy about her prying so she stopped.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:22 am

Indifference didn't really seem to suit Miyuki in Yushiro's eyes. "I'm sorry, really. But you have to trust me, there are just some thing I can't and shouldn't tell you. It's for your own life." The 'for your own life' part seemed a bit over the top. So that made it hard to tell if what Yushiro was saying was really the truth at all...
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:11 am

Miyuki nodded. This was better now. Atleast she had something to go from. She didn't know but had a pretty good idea. She didn't want Yushiro to worry anymore about her prying, so she smiled. "As long as your safe I don't care what happens to me, okay?" Miyuki said cheerfully wanting to brighten up the mood.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:18 am

Yushiro didn't think that Miyuki was really understanding what he was saying. Then again she didn't know what the doctor said to him. "No. Lets both just try to stay safe. Sound good?" Yushiro said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)   Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long night chat (Miyuki, Yushiro)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next