Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Miyuki waited in the meeting place, her usual Raira uniform replaced by a cute pink dress that reached her knees and her normal hair style of a side ponytail was turned into a style of it being not pulled back but left loose. She smilied as she looked at the people.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Yushiro stands at the north side of the Sunshine 60 Observation Deck reading the latest Horimiya manga. He's wearing his waiter getup, a white shirt, black vest, dark dress pants and black loafers. Unlike normally when he wears his waiters getup he's wearing his headphones.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Miyuki spotted Yushiro and walked over smiling. "Hey." Miyuki said happy as ever this had been her first time having a date.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Yushiro closes the manga and looks at Miyuki.
"Hey.. nice dress." Yushiro says somewhat confused as to what to say. He takes off his head phones letting them rest on his neck while the music continues to play softly through them.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Miyuki blushed lightly and looked at her feet nervously. "Thanks." She kept looking at the ground. Then a slim hand landed on Miyuki's shoulder and her upperclassmen friend Anju was there smiling a evil smile. "Hey it looks like little Miyuki-Chan is growing up before my eyes!" The older girl chuckled at her friend. "Um....Yushiro this is my friend Anju....She's the one who tricked me..." Miyuki said, her face turning dark shade of red.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 pm

"Hi, I'm Yushiro. Nice to meet you, I suppose." Yushiro says only more confused by the situation of Anju, a girl he hand never met before, being here.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm

"I'm the girl that tricked little Miyuki to take those books. I'm so smart. Oh and I followed Miyuki. I never thought she could get a date!" Anju said it was very clear that the younger girl was very embrassed and mad at the same time. "I think you should go Anju." Anju pouted but glady went leaving her younger friend to own time with the boy.

Last edited by Keiko Sato on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Yushiro sighed glad that that was over.
"Well, now that has passed. You should see the view from up here Miyuki." Yushiro said turning to face the city through the fence of the building.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Miyuki nodded and smilied looking out beyond the fence the city just so close. The clouds were as beautiful as ever and she was so happy.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 pm

"It's a great view isn't it?" Yushiro asked curious about what she would think.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 pm

"Its beautiful." she said happily as she kept looking out to the city.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Yushiro smiles and quotes: "I don't want to be a hindrance. I don't want to be a trouble maker. So I close my eyes and seal my heart."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:52 pm

"Where did you hear that? Its beautiful...." Miyuki asked looking to the other just amazed by all of what she was hearing and seeing.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:57 pm

"Horimiya manga number 10." Yushiro answer, he keeps talking.
"The manga is about a girl named Hori who out of the blue she begins to talk to this guy in her class, Izumi. The two are completely different, Izumi is this shady guy who sense he was a kid, no one wanted to be his friend. Hori was a person who everyone wanted to know." Yushiro stops talking, he has a look in his eyes that show shock.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:13 pm

"THAT IS SOOOO COOOOOL!!" She said her face lighting up. She had never heard anything like it. Her eyes sparkled with intrest as she smilied.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:14 pm

"Your the first person to actually say that with out reading it first." Yushiro said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:20 pm

"Who would't think that. I mean who knows what things could be in it!" she said happily he was a sweet guy.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:24 pm

"You know, we seem to be the same as the two main characters. You as Hori, I'm sure that you have plenty of friends. I as Izumi... it's a little sad to think about." Yushiro says as the smile on his face begins to fade.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:41 pm

"There is more about me that you can't assume but thats for another day." she said and grabbed Yushiro's hand trying to make him feel better. Miyuki had never told anyone her secrets and she never would.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:47 pm

"I closed my eyes and sealed my heart. Sense a friend of mine died, that's all I've done, look blindly at the world and keep my heart to myself." Yushiro sighs.
"You know, I have never talk to a person this naturally before." Yushiro says as the smile on his face returns.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:57 pm

"Same." She said and let go of his hand and looked back at the sky. It grew darker as she looked. "All my life I haven't hung out with a lot of people because I'm so plain and not out going..." she sighed after saying that and turned back to the other now smiling. "But ya know it doesn't bother me as much as it did when I was younger."
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 am

"Hey, I have to get going. We.. should hang out in school some time." Yushiro says putting his headphones back on.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:11 am

"That'd be nice." she said and then kissed Yushiro's cheek. "See you in schoo." she said and smilied. Her own face still red.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:14 am

"Yeah." Yushiro said blushing after the kiss on his cheek. Yushiro heads off to the elevator waving goodbye as the elevator door closes behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)   Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine date (Yushiro, Miyuki)
Page 1 of 1