Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) Empty
PostSubject: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:11 am

Yushiro waits at the front of the Masquerade Café in his waiters getup waiting for Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:58 am

Miyuki walks up behind Yushiro going to try to scare him. "Rwar!" She said and hugged him from behind. She was so happy and hyper she couldn't hold it all in.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Yushiro jumps a little from the sudden hug from behind. He knows that its Miyuki from the sound of her voice. "Hey Miyuki." Yushiro said happily.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Miyuki laughs feeling him jump a little. "You're adorable when you're surprised!!" She walks around and hugs him from the front. "You look cute in that butler costume~" She said eyeing the outfit.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:38 pm

"Yeah... right... Why don't we head inside?" Yushiro says opening the door for Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Miyuki walks and whispers a thank you. She waits inside for Yushiro and smiles.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Yushiro walks in after Miyuki letting the door close behind him. The restaurant is about half full, mostly with students from Raira, there easy to spot because most of them are still wearing their uniforms. "Well... this is new..." Yushiro sighs. "At least they don't know that I work here, that would be trouble."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 pm

"Maybe they do know you work here and thats why they're here." She said thinking alound but grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:46 pm

"I have to doubt that, you and your friends are the only ones at school that know about my job." Yushiro said.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:32 am

"Well ok but the girls will be all over you." Her face turns red from jealousy.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:36 am

"Well, it's not like I really care about any of them though." Yushiro says trying to make Miyuki feel better. "Why don't get go get a booth, okay?" Yushiro asks.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Miyuki smiles and walks off to a booth and plops down in the booth flattening her skirt a little and drawing her knees closed.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Yushiro grabs two of the menus off of the podium and walks off after Miyuki sitting down across from her handing her one of the two menus.
"You'll really like the food here. They actually have everything, even American food. But I'm warning you, don't ask for sushi, they'll send both of us right out the door." Yushiro seems to be speaking from experience about that last part, but he is trying to be comical about it.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:57 pm

"Why would they kick you out over sushi?" She asked and began looking at the menu skimming over the types of foods and drinks they had. She smiled and her smile grew wider and wider as she say the large amounts of food.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm

"Well, we're trying to be a little more diverse than some restaurants in japan. Feel free to order whatever you like Miyuki." Yushiro sets his menu down, probably knowing what he's going to order.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 am

"There's just so much that I don't know what to choose from." She says making a nervous smile and scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm

"Yeah, that's everyone's first reaction to the menu. If you don't know what you want, go with the World Platter. It's sounds like a huge meal, but it's only a small part of the best foods that we have from the 7 different continents." Yushiro says pointing to where the World platter is set.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:53 pm

"That sounds good! Can I really have it?" She said eyes sparkling from happiness.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 pm

"Of course Miyuki." Yushiro says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Miyuki smiled and ordered it and she was so happy. Just spending her time with Yushiro was wonderful. He had forgiven her for a terrible habit she had started but she stopped when she saw the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:54 pm

A waitress soon arrives, she is pretty cute. The waitress doesn't look older than Yushiro, she's probably the same age. Her hair is dyed a deep blue that's the same color of her eyes. The name plate on her vest has assistant manager on it.
[color=blue]"Yushiro thank god your here, we need help with the tables!"[/color]

"Sorry, Aoi, but it's actually my day off today." Yushiro says trying to stay with Miyuki.

[color=blue]"Like hell it is!"[/color] Aoi grabs Yushiros arm and pulls him out of the booth, Yushiro ends up falling out of the booth.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Miyuki giggles lightly. "Its fine Yushiro. If you need to work I can wait." She says smiling her only emotions giving way was her happiness.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:11 pm

"Are you-" Yushiro is cut off mid sentence by Aoi picking him up by his shirt collar.
[color=darkblue]"Get going already damn it!"[/color] Aoi lets go of Yushiro putting him on his feet. Aoi walks off into the kitchen.

"Sorry about having to cut short, but if Aoi wasn't here today we wouldn't have to deal with me working today." Yushiro looks at the restaurant. "I think I can finish in a bit, think you can wait about an hour at the most?" Yushiro asks in an apologetic way.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Miyuki waves. "Of course. I've had worse times. Keiko mad me wait three hours until we hung out so...One hour is fine." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:53 pm

"Okay, thanks, again sorry about this." Yushiro says as he heads to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next