Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Miyuki shrugs. It didn't matter to her. Her mind raced though with places and ideas. "I guess I don't really mind where we go."
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Looking at the sky it was starting to get dark, not sunset yet, but the sky was starting to turn into it's orangeish color it becomes when the sun sets. "Why don't we head to the Sunshine 60 observation deck, it's only a few blocks from here." Yushiro said with a grin on his face, after all it was where Miyuki's and Yushiros first date took place.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Miyuki nodded quickly with a large smile. She couldn't stop smiling. "I'm so happy I think my face is going to be stuck like this." She said giggling lightly.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:11 pm

"Alright, I suppose we should get going. After all sunset is on it's way." Yushiro says opening the door for Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Miyuki nodded and walked out the door. "That it is." She began walking but then stopped. "Hurry up slow poke." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Yushiro laughed a bit himself, and he leaved the manga shop. He began to walk towards the Sunshine 60 building, after all it could easily be seen from the shop.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Miyuki followed Yushiro. It sure was fun to just hang around town without people nagging you that it was getting late. It was...nice. In her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:11 pm

The two soon arrived at the Sunshine 60 building, which in the orange colored sky, appeared taller than it did before. "Shall we go up?" Yushiro asked.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Miyuki nodded. "Yes we may go up." She said with a large smile. Her face was definitely going to be stuck.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Yushiro, as usual, held open the door for Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Miyuki nodded and rushed through the door. It was fun to be there. It was really pretty too. So she smiled.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Yushiro walked in after Miyuki, the building was partly empty, there was a few people scattered around, but over all not a lot of people. Yushiro pushes the up button for the elevator, it takes a moment before the elevator doors open and Yushiro steps in.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Miyuki followed behind him. She had the biggest smile. She grabbed his hand quickly and giggled. "This is so great"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Yushiro pushes the button for the roof and the elevator begins to ascend. It was a short ride up with no stops in between. The elevator stops with a ping sound then the doors open revealing the roof, even just from the elevator the sunset view is amazing. Yushiro walks out of the elevator, still holding Miyuki's hand, towards the fence line. The view from the fence seems even more amazing than the last time. The sun can be seen setting over the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Miyuki smiled when they went to see the horizon by the fence. Her own mind raced with thoughts. "Wow...Its so pretty...Its prettier than last time..."
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:18 pm

"Yeah, it is." Yushiro says with a smile on his face look out towards the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 am

Miyuki giggled and quickly pecked Yushiro's cheek. "If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be this happy!"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:54 pm

"If I hadn't met you. My life wouldn't have changed this much. I'd say that I miss it but I don't miss it at all." Yushiro laughs a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:43 pm

"Well I'm happy I've met you." Miyuki smiled happily. This just made her day.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 pm

"Yeah, I'm happy that I met you too, Miyuki." Yushiro says. Yushiro kisses Miyuki. It's a bit of a clichéd scene, but a romantic one nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Miyuki blushes smiling. "I just want to be with you forever. I know that sounds cheesy but its true!" Miyuki said. Then she was kissed and she giggled.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:46 pm

"It doesn't seem that cheesy to me. I feel the same way." Yushiro says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:43 am

Miyuki smiled. "I'm happy that you feel the same way." She was happy but the day was coming to a close. "I think we should go home now. Its getting dark out."
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:25 pm

"Yeah. That sounds like a good idea." Yushiro says walking towards the elevator, not wanting to let go of Miyuki's hand.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Miyuki followed him. This was what she had always wanted. A sweet boyfriend. It was happening and she was so happy about this. She smiled at him brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next