Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Miyuki sighs as he walks off. Its not like it bothered her she just was gonna be alone.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Yushiro really didn't want to leave Miyuki, but Aoi had pretty much more control than the manager did, so saying no really wasn't an option. Yushiro comes back to the booth with a large tray that has to be the size of the table, maybe smaller. Yushiro places the tray on the table. On the large tray there are only six square plates on it, after all Antarctica doesn't really have any food.

The food is fairy easy to tell from what country it's from, just by the look of it.
The North American plate has Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta. South America has black bean chili with rice. The European plate has Steak Frite. the Asian plate contains Sesame Chicken. And finally the Australian plate has plenty of cooked, and fried, prawns. All together it looks like a fairly small meal, like a single person could eat it all, but by looking at one plate alone is becomes clear that it's really quite a bit of food on that one tray.
"Want anything to drink?" Yushiro asks wanting the hour to pass very quickly so that he can be back with Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Watching Yushiro bring out the large tray. Miyuki's mouth fell open at the sight and she smiled. "Do you recommend anything?" She asked unsure of what she could have.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Yushiro takes a second to think it over. "Well most people tend to go with just water or sweet tea because of the many dishes on the World Plate. But personally though I like the black tea."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm

"Well black tea it is then!!!" She said. She just wanted to be with Yushiro and nothing was gonna stop her. She loved seeing him in the waiter outfit because it just made him look cuter and smarter.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:24 pm

"Okay, black tea coming up." Yushiro says rushing back to the kitchen. Yushiro returns after a minute later with a nearly full glass of black tea with ice in it.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Miyuki nodded and took the cup from Yushiro. She then sipped it and smiled, giving a thumbs up. She grabbed her fork and spoon and began eating, the food was yummy and she was loving every bite.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Yushiro smiled that Miyuki seemed to like everything. Yushiro heads back into the kitchen. The hour passes by quickly. Yushiro waited on tables across the restaurant. There were several girls from the school who clearly knew that Miyuki was there with Yushiro so they purposely hit on him. Though Yushiro didn't show any interest in them.

"I'm back." Yushiro says sitting down at the booth.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:36 pm

Miyuki smiled. "Well that wasn't long! Not as long as I thought it was gonna take." She kept her smile on trying to avoid showing how the girls affected her.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:12 pm

"Yeah, same here." Yushiro says with a smile on his face happy to be back with Miyuki finally. "So, how did you like your first experience here?" Yushiro asks.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:07 pm

"It was really nice~." She said smiling wide. She never thought it would that wonderful.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 pm

"Great." Yushiro says happy to hear what Miyuki thought about the food. Another waiter walks past the booth. His black hair is somewhat unkempt, his name plate has his name on it, Morishige. As he walked past there was a quick flash of light, it isn't hard to see that he's holding a camera in his right hand behind his back. Yushiro didn't seem to notice, or care, about Morishige.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Miyuki stands up and looks at Morishige. "You with the black hair that just took a picture of my boyfriend. Come here." She said kindly she was going to figure out what was with him.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Morishige comes back to the booth. "Hey Morishige." Yushiro says seeming that the picture was a normal occasion. Morishige waves, a quick look at him shows that he has a small scar across the side of his neck, it's small but seeable, it's covered by his collar though, so it's near impossible to see. "Just so you know, Morishige is a mute." That would explain the scar. Morishige takes out a small note pad out of his pocket and a pencil, mute or not he seems ready to answer some questions.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

"Oh...I didn't know..." She said feeling awkward now. She really did feel bad. She guessed she shouldn't even bothered.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:37 pm

"I'm guessing that you were going to ask about the picture thing. Well Morishige is becoming a photographer. He got a job here because he needs some more money for a new camera." that would explain quite a bit, and the camera that Morishige was using was fairly dated.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 pm

Miyuki nodded. "How much more does he need?" She asked curious and smiled at Morishige.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 pm

Morishige quickly takes out an ad for the camera out of his pocket. The camera is clearly a very new model of camera. According to the ad it's about 1,000,000 yen (roughly 10,000 American dollars).

"Yeah, it's a pretty expensive camera, but he's half way to getting the camera." Yushiro says scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Miyuki smiles and looks through her purse. "I know it's not a lot but an amount of money is an amount of money." She takes out the money in her purse and gave it to him smiling.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Morishige thanks Miyuki with a smile. Morishige takes the money and shakes Miyuki's hand, then he walks off still smiling. "You really made Morishige happy." Yushiro says pretty much just describing what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:31 pm

"Its my job. I mom says if you do something nice for someone, something good will happen to you so I just follow that everyday." She says smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:38 pm

"Sounds more like karma if you ask me. It's known as the law of the universe, the same is said to happen if you do something bad." Yushiro says sounding like a professor by the way he's saying it.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 pm

Miyuki nodded. "Sounds like it." She says smiling. Karma sounded cool.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:12 am

"Anywhere else you want to head to today Miyuki?" Yushiro asks.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:51 pm

She shook her head. She didn't care. She just liked being with him. "You can choose. I mean I don't care where we go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)   The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth to it all (Yushiro, Miyuki)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next